WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-06-2017, 07:48 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Answer all the generic selfish questions about my character.
Old 08-06-2017, 08:28 PM
Worshipping At The Palace of Bliss
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

What's your favorite match you ever wrote and why?

Match type that hasn't happened in WZCW before that you'd like to see happen?
Old 08-07-2017, 03:14 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Legit questions.

1) You guys have both been HoC, and have both spend a lot of time behind the curtain. What do you guys feel is the best trait of each HoC? What should each HoC have worked on more? I'm not looking for a ranking, but including your opinion of yourself, I'm looking for is the best and worst trait of each HoC.

2) Could you name a character or two each who you feel could have achieved so much more. I'm not talking "Oh well Mr. Chip Butty was a fun character he could have been good if he stuck around longer than two cycles." I dont want guys who were flashes in the pan, I'm more looking for someone like a SHIT who wrote one of the goddamn best RPs ever (go look up his RP in the empty church) but Miko had a fair share of real life issues that always seemed to pop up just before a big push. Or maybe, say a character who was in the wrong era. It was only a few years ago that comedy based characters were able to gain a legit foothold in the fed. Before we were dominated by serious and usually dark characters, so maybe you have a comedy character from before they got relevant.

3) Your favorite RP you ever wrote that didn't get the best reaction. Lee and I had a talk after our match a few months ago that sort of inspired this. Lee wrote an interesting RP that he was rather proud of that took a look at what Mikey was probably like as a child. I wrote an RP where Mikey was in a cereal commercial. I won, and while Lee wasn't upset, I told him he had every right to be because his RP was far better.

4) Funniest RP you guys have ever read? Saddest RP?

5) Who would win a fight between the two of you?
Old 08-07-2017, 03:48 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

Dave, you remember you were the first person I went to when making Saxton. We were both unsure if the idea would work since before that time a comedic freeform sort of character hadn't been done. Do you remember much of the backstage reactions to him, and then later to Saboteur and the team?

It's the same with Adonis - I remember originally he was supposed to manage Constantine (or at least you and I discussed the idea of me working as a manager character) but that was shot down by Creative at the time. What changed, and do you think this run has been a success in its own way?

Honestly, I'll be the self-indulgent bastard here and ask for general thoughts on me, my work, and my entire times in the fed.

Do you think the end is near for WZCW? How would you see it go if it had to happen?

Finally, what is one result you'd change with hindsight?
Old 08-07-2017, 05:02 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

I've been wondering this for a while.

With both of you being around for most of my bullshit over the last decade what were your thoughts when I asked to come back?

Follow up question. What are your thoughts now, over ta year later?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 06:35 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
So, because I don't have enough time to get this done tonight, I'll be extending the deadline for questions until tomorrow night. Unfortunately, we won't be answering questions about people's characters as time is short and we are focusing more on the history of the Fed than actual characters.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:05 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Listened through the Podcast for a while and it all seems good. I'll get it uploaded tomorrow and let you all have a listen. It's a real good look back through the past and a look into the future too. Hope you all enjoy it.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:25 PM
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...

Can't wait to hear it.
Old 08-08-2017, 07:45 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

THE PODCAST A DECADE IN THE MAKING (with Lee)

CLICK HERE!

Well, here it is, guys - the finished article.

In the podcast, Lee and myself talk about all things WZCW (including the past, character high and lows, Fed highs and lows, and even take questions from you guys). It runs for about 2 hours, so it is quite a long Podcast by my standards. But I will say that it is the most fun I have had doing a Podcast and was very entertaining from where I was sitting.

We really hope that you guys enjoy it. Feedback is welcomed. I'm not a pro at doing these or anything, so it's not a professional quality piece. Regardless, I hope that you get something from it.

Cheers.
Old 08-08-2017, 03:02 PM
WWE European Champion

Yes my parents are still alive.

For many more years God willing.