WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-02-2017, 03:37 AM
Bald Billy was Better
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

Mark Henry's poem for Owen.
Old 08-02-2017, 04:14 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Conway Spidey View Post
"As far as I'm concerned, I have no sister. I wish you died in the womb!"
Old 08-02-2017, 04:42 AM
You talkin' to me?
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm sorry and fuck you
Old 08-02-2017, 08:08 AM
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
WWE Diva's Champion

Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...

"We're the Midnight Rockers, Shawn and Marty
We love to wrestle and we love to party
No need to worry, we'e not gonna fumble
We'll be shaking to the WrestleRock Rumble"

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
You can lower your guns. I promise, no one is going to kill you for it.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 09:59 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

"This has never been a perfect Belt, and Hulk Hogan, you’re not a perfect Champion, and I’ll follow you around to every arena, if I have to, and I’ll destroy every Belt, until you give me a Title shot, the Perfect way!!"

"These are the pieces that are left of Hulkamania, and you remember this Hulk Hogan. I am Mr. Perfect, and I’m the man who deserves a Title shot, and until you give me that Title shot, Hulk Hogan, I will destroy every Belt, I don’t care if you have a hundred made. I am Mr. Perfect, and this Belt will only be perfect when it’s around my waist."

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!

Last edited by King Patrick Star : 08-02-2017 at 10:03 AM.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:08 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

"...you guys have it all wrong. I just have one thing left to say, thank you."

DB

RMK
Old 08-02-2017, 01:49 PM

Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...

"If I can't beat you at WrestleMania, I have no career."

Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
I just barely survived, by the skin of my teeth, in a debate with a guy who at the time has less than 50 posts. Why? Because he's fucking good, THAT is why.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMexico View Post
Oh, Franchize. He is going to kick your ass.
Old 08-02-2017, 04:13 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

"And this isn't CM Punk talking to Triple H. This is Phil Brooks talking to Paul Levesque!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
Old 08-02-2017, 04:19 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

"I'm nothing but a big fat piece of shit. I suck."
Old 08-02-2017, 06:53 PM

Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...

Who said that?