WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-19-2017, 01:16 AM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...
Default Charlie Caruso Is Trying REALLY Hard

I can't be the only one who noticed, but this week it got really clear. She is trying DESPERATELY to show some semblance of emotion and range when she's interviewing. She reacts to what people say, she segways from the previous segment, she'll try add color to her questions. Still says "My guest at this time" though.

I guess her seeing Dasha being segwayed to just 205 Live spooked her.

#UUYYYYY

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 04:00 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Backstage interviewers are expendable these days. Outside of Renee, can you actually name one? I'm not advocating for them to get throw around each week, but back in the day the backstage announcers would sometimes piss off the wrestler and said wrestler would take their frustrations out on them. These days it's just "my guest at this time" and "what do you feel about your opponent?" It's all copy/paste.
Old 07-19-2017, 04:33 AM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...

Charly has been trying for a lot longer than what you say. Sure, there are things about her that are cookie cutter, but she's definitely different than most of the other ones. Ever since Renee Young started receiving praise, which was a while ago, and Charly came onto the scene, she's been doing everything she can to be a good interviewer.
Old 07-19-2017, 07:49 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...

I like her. She is experienced reporter and knows what to ask to tickle people off. I mean look at this gem

Sure Alexa knows her way around mic but you got to give credit to Charly. Plus she is much hotter then Renee.
Old 07-19-2017, 11:33 AM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

She's better to look at than fucking Mark Lloyd, that's for sure.

#UUYYYYY

Old 07-20-2017, 03:53 PM

Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Backstage interviewers are expendable these days. Outside of Renee, can you actually name one? I'm not advocating for them to get throw around each week, but back in the day the backstage announcers would sometimes piss off the wrestler and said wrestler would take their frustrations out on them. These days it's just "my guest at this time" and "what do you feel about your opponent?" It's all copy/paste.
It's not the same as the rock taking the piss out of coach every week that's for sure.