WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-06-2017, 02:48 PM
#WheresHangman?
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Enter The Matrix and Ask Me Things

Even though Callie is totes a trendsetter, I'm more of a trend follower. So here's my Q & A thread guys and feel free to ask me about whatever you want. I've been thinking of making one of these for awhile and I figured now that I've left my place in the record books of the fed now was a good time to do so.

So ask away.
Old 07-06-2017, 03:10 PM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Give me a history of Matrix and WZCW.
Old 07-06-2017, 03:10 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Two questions bud.

1) I think we have touched on it before, but you are a Boston sports fan, minus the Pats, instead choosing to root for Indy. How did this happen?

2) I mean this in the nicest terms, but your runs with Dustin Hunter and Lexie Hayes (did I remember the names?) were not that good. Now you came in with Clark and I didn't expect much from the character, but so far you have proven me wrong and are putting in very solid work. I mean hell, you got some gold to show for your effort. To what do you attribute the turn around?
Old 07-06-2017, 03:12 PM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Stop stepping on me Yaz, I was first.
Old 07-06-2017, 03:14 PM
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...

Buddy Rogers was the first Nature Boy, but we all remember Ric Flair. Remember your place.

Heart you Jeff.
Old 07-06-2017, 03:36 PM
#WheresHangman?
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
Give me a history of Matrix and WZCW.
As Yaz mentioned I had two other runs in the fed, one with Dustin Hunter which was beyond terrible and easily the worst RP's I ever wrote. And then with Lexi Hayes, who I enjoyed writing for but truthfully wasn't a well established character. Now I'm here with Callie and easily having the best run I've ever had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Two questions bud.

1) I think we have touched on it before, but you are a Boston sports fan, minus the Pats, instead choosing to root for Indy. How did this happen?

2) I mean this in the nicest terms, but your runs with Dustin Hunter and Lexie Hayes (did I remember the names?) were not that good. Now you came in with Clark and I didn't expect much from the character, but so far you have proven me wrong and are putting in very solid work. I mean hell, you got some gold to show for your effort. To what do you attribute the turn around?
1. We have a couple times, there's four (technically five) big reasons I don't like the Patriots and never did. Their extremely obnoxious fans, my father doesn't like them either (he's a Dolphins fan), I wanted to be different than the rest of my family, and Peyton Manning is the person who really drew me into football as a kid, something about him just really stuck out to me and it made me into a Colts fan, and it's one reason I like both the Colts and Broncos now.

For the technical reason, I hate Brady and Bellicheck. But that's only technical because obviously as a young kid that didn't influence my decision.

2. Yes you have the names right outside of it being Lexi not Lexie. The big things that changed I think are the fact I feel like I finally figured out how to write description well, before I was never able to do more than just very basic descriptions. Also the fact that I didn't come back until I had a really developed character, Jam and I spent awhile talking on facebook about The Clarks and figuring out what to do with them. I really feel like something has just clicked with me writing Callie, I know when I'm writing what seems like something good for her and what doesn't.

I think the big reasons I had no success with my other characters is I had no idea how to RP when I was doing Hunter, I signed up because IHW wanted me to be his tag partner basically. And Lexi I didn't develop well enough.

I also owe a lot of credit to Jam, he has looked over pretty much every RP I've written for her and given me tips on things to change or how to reword something. Besides the fact that The Clarks were actullay his idea, I think I mainly helped make them work as heels.
Old 07-06-2017, 03:48 PM
ECW TV Champion

The Red Sox are my AL team, and Larry Bird was born about 45 minutes from where I grew up and I like Brad Stevens so I like to think I have a bit of knowledge when it comes to Boston sports. Pats fans are up there with the worst fans in sports. I have never seen fans of team with success the Pats have had have such an inferiority complex. You fuckers are fans of a team who have won five Super Bowls in the span of like 15 years, yet if anyone criticizes your team, you get super defensive and act like I'm attackinf your character. Never mind the fact that as a whole Boston is probably the most successful American sports town in the last twenty years. Five Super Bowls, two World Series, and NBA title, and a Stanley Cup all since 2000. Fuck off with your whining.

They also act like there is some vendetta against them. They constantly feel persecuted by the league. How many times since Bellicheck took over have they been accused of cheating in some form? I'm not saying each accusation is true, but they were found guilty of it a few times yet they still act like they are treated unfairly.
Old 07-06-2017, 06:39 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Who are some of the current characters you would like to see Callie enter into feuds with?

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:52 PM
WZCW's Tony Mancini & Milenko
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Red pill or Blue pill?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 12:28 AM
#WheresHangman?
Million Dollar Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
The Red Sox are my AL team, and Larry Bird was born about 45 minutes from where I grew up and I like Brad Stevens so I like to think I have a bit of knowledge when it comes to Boston sports. Pats fans are up there with the worst fans in sports. I have never seen fans of team with success the Pats have had have such an inferiority complex. You fuckers are fans of a team who have won five Super Bowls in the span of like 15 years, yet if anyone criticizes your team, you get super defensive and act like I'm attackinf your character. Never mind the fact that as a whole Boston is probably the most successful American sports town in the last twenty years. Five Super Bowls, two World Series, and NBA title, and a Stanley Cup all since 2000. Fuck off with your whining.

They also act like there is some vendetta against them. They constantly feel persecuted by the league. How many times since Bellicheck took over have they been accused of cheating in some form? I'm not saying each accusation is true, but they were found guilty of it a few times yet they still act like they are treated unfairly.
As a huge Redsox fan first off I just have to correct you and say it's 3 World Series wins since 2000, 3 moments I'll never forget in my life lol.

But you are totally right on Patriot fans, and you don't even hear the worst of it because you don't live around here to hear them call into the radio and constantly talk about how Brady is the GOAT, how Gronk is a god and just the funniest person ever, and how they're gonna go undefeated (every. single. season.). And god forbid they lose a game, then the refs need to be fired because clearly they screwed them over. The day Brady retires there's going to be A LOT less Patriot fans because most of the idiots don't even know more than 3 people on the team after him, Gronk and Edelman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
Who are some of the current characters you would like to see Callie enter into feuds with?
Batti is the first person that comes to mind, even more so now that I took her title. But I think they are almost on opposite ends of the spectrum, Batti loves the fans and is so easy to root for where as Callie hates the fans and they hate her back for being so vein and bitchy. Plus that title match was fantastic.

After that I'm not too sure yet, but at some point being able to avenge my only singles loss to Eve would be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Steins_Gate View Post
Red pill or Blue pill?
I probably took the blue pill before returning with Callie which would explain my success, so let's go with that.