WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics > Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-26-2016, 07:55 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate
Default WZCW sig requst

It seems the link to my sig broke so I figured it was time to ask for a new one.

If you remember the last one I was hoping for something rather similar.
  • Red, White & Green background
  • My character rep is Johnny Stamboli so a picture of him.
  • I would like his name (Tony Mancini) and right below that the words The Italian Stallion of WZCW

Other than that it's up to the artist. Anyone who attempts gets rep & the one I pick gets credit right below the pic for at least a month.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 11:04 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Stein View Post
It seems the link to my sig broke so I figured it was time to ask for a new one.

• I would like his name (Tony Mancini) and right below that the words The Italian Stallion of WZCW

Other than that it's up to the artist. Anyone who attempts gets rep & the one I pick gets credit right below the pic for at least a month.
Let me try it. I will see if I can do every specific thing you mentioned. 24 hours please.
Old 10-27-2016, 11:15 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I have no idea why the signatures have disappeared but I'll remake one for you. I might try something different for you too.
Old 10-27-2016, 12:13 PM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gift of Jericho View Post
I have no idea why the signatures have disappeared but I'll remake one for you. I might try something different for you too.
Mine signature is still working.
Old 10-27-2016, 12:29 PM
WZCW Head of Creative

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I know. The signatures I've made seem to have gone is what I mean. It's probably something to do with the host site.
Old 10-27-2016, 02:18 PM
WZCW Head of Creative

Quote:

Old 10-27-2016, 03:26 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

I'll move it to my own Photobucket account here later tonight.

Kapu feel free to still give it a shot if for no other reason than practice, you'll still get rep
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 12:36 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

Quote:
I'll move it to my own Photobucket account here later tonight.

Kapu feel free to still give it a shot if for no other reason than practice, you'll still get rep
Honestly speaking, you did need a signature change. It's like blessing in disguise for you.

I will still give a shot although it would be nowhere near Dave's class.