Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 03:20 PM
Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Undisputed WWE Champion

IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Post Get Your Shit Together

Ok, kid gloves are off. I am speaking to everyone as a manager.

The reason the e-fedis perceived as a headache by many of the mods and the general members of this board is because little to nothing positive is discussed about it. The only time news or info spills out of the e-fed is drama like we have now with Shock and the staff. How the hell do any of you expect to attract members like this??? It must be among the single worst marketing campaigns in history.

Now I am largely ambivalent towards the fed itself. And I am quite fond of several of you who put so much damn time into this thing. FLUK, Ricky, and Monkey specifically. And Will, when he's here. Whether the e-fed is here or not won't effect me, and no it doesn't cause me "loads of undue stress." Whatever happens in the e-fed, my day passes pretty much without a ripple. I care because I want to see you guys succeed and have fun, but it's been a failure at every turn.

So consider this probation. Get it together. Make it fun, make it positive. Ask for my help if you need it. Recruit new members. Repackage it. But if things aren't turned around by mid-February, the mods will vote on its existance.

And as much as I appreciate people PM'ing me and stepping up to take responsibility for all of this, frankly, I don't want that. I don't want scapegoats, and I sure as hell am not looking for someone to blame. I don't even want an explanation. I want results, I want improvement, and I want you all to enjoy this thing without constant drama.

You're a team. Live by this mantra - "Imagine how much would get accomplished if it didn't matter who got the credit."

PM me or post in here if you want my help or if you have questions.

IrishCanadian25
sendpm.gif
Old 01-06-2009, 03:32 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

WZCW has just been repackaged of sorts in the past week
New members are being recruited
In the past 2 days we've worked really hard to be a team, and that's been evident after tal;king to Iscariot and Derf.

You want drama to stop? Don't let one of your most respected forum members post this as a thread http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showth...595#post765595
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-06-2009, 03:35 PM
Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to Shocky Send a message via MSN to Shocky

It's sly, don't take it too seriously. Irish is being nice with you guys with the mid-February deadline, as others feel it should be longer.

The people on staff really need to think about everything. Use this downtime to get organized, and recruit new members. These forums are going to be packed as they always are this time of year for the Road to Wrestlemania.

No ones saying shut it down, but as Irish said, it only seems that people notice the E-Fed when drama starts up. This is an opportunity for you guys on staff to take a little break, but talk amongst yourself on how you want to run things. We're giving you free reign, but we're also telling you to give it a break for a few weeks.

sendpm.gif
Old 01-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Undisputed WWE Champion

IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

It's in the Bar Room, Lee. Shit goes in the Bar Room. Had everything not spilled outside of here, it wouldn't be an issue.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-06-2009, 03:42 PM

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

so very bluntly...what's the issue here?

because of all the issues being raised there's only one that has not been sorted in the past few days and that's Shock throwing his toys out of his crib.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Undisputed WWE Champion

There are a few issues, Lee. Not so much with you - fact is, you inherited a tough situation. But you have even made mention of people filing out of the e-fed. And how many people have been banned or imprisoned for e-fed stuff, how many times have I been aksed to add or remove mods because there's a fight in the e-fed board room, etc.

I want to give you a chance to turn this around, Lee, but you have to give me ammo to fight off the angry mob gathering out front with torches and pitchforks.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-06-2009, 03:53 PM

Then we're on it, thought I don't understand one thing...

Are you putting us on hold until February
Or do we have until February to sort it out?
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-06-2009, 03:54 PM

and I know all about getting banned for e-fed stuff
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-06-2009, 03:58 PM
WZCW's Living Legend
X-Division Champion

Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...

I'm writing out a The One Big Will length response...but in the meantime...putting us on hold till february would kill us. No question. We're in a really good spot right now, and if it wasn't for me being an idiot and bringing in Shock, then we wouldn't even be having this discussion.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:00 PM
[This Space for Rent]
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to TheOneBigWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by kung FLU naKi View Post
and I know all about getting banned for e-fed stuff
Lee, I just wanted to update you and everyone else. I will be back this weekend full-time. I'm in this to help turn the fed around, so hopefully starting this Friday we can start discussing things with Ricky, and whoever else is in this to turn it around.

Be Happy, Have Faith, Believe That ALL Things Are Possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
There are a lot of retards in this world, it only takes one of them to lick an elevator button for all of us to be fucked.
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread