WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics > Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-14-2016, 03:43 AM
Future Endeavored

SHAGAMANIA 3:16 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default BTB Writing Gallery graphics request

I'm starting up a fantasy fed BTB and would greatly appreciate if someone or some of you create some graphics for me. I want the CWE (Championship Wrestling Entertainment) logo to be done in the same style as the classic 80's WWF logo. I would also like posters, titles and wrestler images created. PM me for the roster.
Old 03-14-2016, 03:59 AM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

This is probably spam but I think ya need a little help so I'll give it to you. I'm not sure anyone on here is looking for requests to do so it's probably best if you ask someone instead of expecting someone to respond to you. For example I didn't post I want a new day sig and whoever responded first got to do it. What I did was go into someone's thread that say they are making this certain type of image and asked if he could do one for me (Dave is his name, champion). I was lucky enough that he had some spare time to do it.

So a here is my two cents, I have never seen one of these threads ever been responded to because people just don't have enough time do to what someone else wants all the time of the day, so best if you ask some people that already do these things. Maybe another site would even help because I know not many people do this kind of stuff on here. Good luck anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 12:18 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

People do respond. I put one up and got my current SIG in a decent time frame.

My suggestion SHAGZ and this is what I did, put a link in your SIG so the people who do make sigs can see it when you post in other sections of the forums.
Old 03-16-2016, 01:05 AM
Future Endeavored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Stein View Post

My suggestion SHAGZ and this is what I did, put a link in your SIG so the people who do make sigs can see it when you post in other sections of the forums.
I'm a free user, I don't think this forum allows free users to use sigs.
Old 03-16-2016, 01:12 AM
Future Endeavored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Stein View Post

Should of checked before but I was sure it didn't work when I last tried.
Old 03-16-2016, 01:20 AM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Everyone is a free user. I sure as shit wouldn't pay to be here.

Go to usercp and click on edit signature.

Edit: Just like you did.
Old 03-18-2016, 10:46 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Let me assure you, no one is going to have the time to do all of that for you. I can probably do the logo for you and perhaps a poster as a one off. But there's no way I can do everything for you. I think you underestimate how long it takes to properly do high quality graphic work. So if you want the logo and a poster, then give me the details here and I'll see what I can do over the next few days.
Old 03-23-2016, 10:09 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAGZ View Post
I'm starting up a fantasy fed BTB and would greatly appreciate if someone or some of you create some graphics for me. I want the CWE (Championship Wrestling Entertainment) logo to be done in the same style as the classic 80's WWF logo. I would also like posters, titles and wrestler images created. PM me for the roster.
Your logo...

Click for Spoiler: