WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-08-2017, 02:19 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

A new Wonder Woman review is up.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 10:57 PM
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...

Favorite Video Game Franchise.

I did another thing.
Old 09-22-2017, 08:23 PM
WWE European Champion

For those wondering why I did all those quick results let me tell you.

The simple reason is at the start I still felt i had to prove myself worthy to be back in the fed. Stupid I know but there it is.

So one day about 5 or sp months ago I got this idea to do quick results for all the shows and have a way to go directly to the show in question. So when the fed & forums in general were deed I went back to Meltdown #1 and started reading the shows & recording the matches in quick result format. To get the way to go directly to the show I made each show title a link to thatcshow so anyone interested can easily go to that show and read it.

Somewhere during all this I PMed Yaz (who was still HoC at the time) and told him what I was doing and asked of he wanted to put it up in the .com section. He said sure so I sent him everything I had until that point. Things didn't happen the way I thought they would amd Yaz left the fed. I still kept my lists up to date with the results hoping another way would present itself.

In comes the 10th anniversary show and i thought it that would be a perfect time to unveil my part of the shindig. Once I found out Lee was heading all that up I sent him a message over on Discord telling him what I was doing and asking if he wanted to put them up. He said sure so I sent him evetything I had done. A couple weeks go by until today and kinda figuring he was busy with life and helping to get Ascension up I asked if I could do it, thinking one less thing on his plate of shit to get done would be a relief. He said go ahead and here we are.

The lists will be updated periodically by someone with mod powers.

And while I thanked Lee in private I wanted to thank him publicly amd I don't think I thanked Yaz at all.

So Lee & Yaz thanks for letting me take point on this. I learned a lot about the fed amd I had a blast doing it.
Old 09-24-2017, 05:29 PM
WWE European Champion

2nd review for Black Dossier is up.
Old 09-25-2017, 01:03 AM
WWE European Champion

New Review up. I got 2 done today.
Old 10-17-2017, 11:43 PM
WWE European Champion

My 100th graphic Novel review is coming up next and it will be George R.R. Martin's The Hedge Knight.

I couldn't think of anything more fitting than one of my favorite authors.
Old 10-18-2017, 12:03 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Never seen the graphic novel version but I own and have read all three novellas in the Dunk and Egg series. The Mystery Knight is by far my favourite out of the three released so far.
Old 10-18-2017, 12:09 AM
WWE European Champion

I've been meaning to give them a read for a while now so I had to grab it when I saw it.
Old 10-19-2017, 10:54 PM
WWE European Champion

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=338371

Hey guys I did a thing, click on the thing and see what I did.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:22 PM
WWE European Champion

For those that don't check out the writing gallery.
Updated 10-20-17

1) Gulliver's Travels by Johnathan Swift: 1866-1920 (96-150 years old)

2) The High King by Lloyd Alexander: 1968 (48 years old)

3&4) Brothers Grimm/Hans Christian Andersen Fairy Tales 2 book set: 1935 (81 years old)

5) The Magic of Xanth 3 book collection: 1979 (37 years old)

6) The Last Apostle by Mother Mary Eleanor: 1956 (60 years old)

7) Green Margins by E.P. O'Donnell: 1936 (80 years old)

8) The Chain by Paul I. Wellman: 1949 (67 years old)

9) Arch of Triumph by Erich Maria Remarque 1945 (71 years old)

10) Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi: 1932 (84 years old)

11) Hoyle's Complete & Authoritative Book of Games signed by Edmund Hoyle: 1940 (76 years old)

12) By Order of the King by Victor Hugo: 1920-1925 (91-96 years old)

13) The Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart: 1970 (46 years old)

14) Starting Over by Dan Wakefield: 1972 (44 years old)

15) Avalon by Anya Seton: 1965 (51 years old)

16) Eight great comedies by various authors: 1961 (55 years old)

17) No dust in the attic by Anthony Gilbert: 1963 (53 years old)

18) Magnificent destiny by Paul I. Wellman: 1952 (64 years old)

19) Black Beauty by Anna Sewell: 1910 (106 years old)

20) An evening with Longfellow by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow: 1927 (89 years old)

21) Black Rock by Ralph Connor [Misprint?] 1923 (93 years old)

22) Swinton's Language Primer Beginners Lesson in Speaking and Writing English: 1890 (126 years old)

23) The Unicorn & Other Poems by Anne Morrow Lindbergh: 1972 (44 years old)

24) Liquor and Anti-liquor in Virginia, 1619-1919 by C.C. Pearson & J. Edwin Hendricks: 1967 (49 years old)

25) Beautiful Joe (Modern Abridged Version) by Marshall Saunders: 1965 (51 years old)

26) Ripley's Big Book Believe it or Not! by Robert Ripley: 1934 (82 years old)

27) The Three Brothers by Eden Phillpotts: 1909 (107 years old)

28) The Good Housekeeping Needlecraft Encyclopedia Edited by Alice Carroll: 1947 (69 years old)

29) 1st Edition copy of Lady Jane by Mrs. C.V. Jamison: 1909 (107 years old)

30) St. Peter's Guild Cookbook by various people: 1924 (92 years old)

31) Le Comédie Humaine Scenes from a Courtesan's life & The Government Clerks part 2 of 2 by Honoré de Balzac: 1901 (115 years old)

32) I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou: 1969 (48 years old)

33) The Kingdom Interlinear Translation Of The Greek Scriptures: 1969 (48 years old)

34) Holy Bible W/Concordance Authorized King James Version (best guess is over 46 years old. Probably closer to 77 years old give or take a half dozen years.)

35) The Complete Book Of Sewing by Constance Talbot: 1943 (74 years old)

36) Five Little Peppers & How They Grew by Margaret Sidney: 1948 (69 years old)

37) An Evening With Longfellow by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow: 1927 (90 years old)

38) A Hostage For Hinterlands by Arsen Darnay: 1976 (41 years old)

39) Pebble In The Sky by Issac Asimov: 1950 (67 years old)

40) Best Quotations For All Occasions Arranged and Edited by Lewis C. Henry: 1948 (69 years old)

41) The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis: 1974 (43 years old)

42) The Screw Tape Letters by C.S. Lewis: 1961 (56 years old)

43) Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis: 1960 (57 years old)

44) Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis: 1956 (61 years old)

45) Out Of The Silent Planet [Book 1 of 3] by C.S. Lewis: 1938 (79 years old)

46) Perelandra [Book 2 of 3] by C.S. Lewis: 1944 (73 years old)

47) That Hideous Strength [Book 3 of 3] by C.S. Lewis: 1946 (71 years old)