WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-15-2015, 01:52 AM
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
WWE Diva's Champion

Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smark Madden View Post
I think I'm becoming one of those guys that complain about everything
For what it's worth, I'll support ranting on "economic injustice" over "gender inequality in the West" any day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
You can lower your guns. I promise, no one is going to kill you for it.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-15-2015, 07:30 AM
Don't thank me; I've done nothing
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

"That's no dwarf planet..."
Old 07-15-2015, 09:09 AM
is a happier and wiser man
WWE Women's Champion

Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
For what it's worth, I'll support ranting on "economic injustice" over "gender inequality in the West" any day.
Thank you! I've already started preparing my lines. Here's a sample:
"USA; present day: In a country where unmatched freedom of expression and pseudo self esteem have resulted in people using expletives and superlatives in every sentence to express their view; unmatched capitalism and strong-arm tactics have entrenched a vicious circle of mal-expenditure and complete disregard for the deprivation suffered by the rest of the world..." heheheheh
Old 07-15-2015, 09:16 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

America spending money on exploring the solar system is certainly not where any anger should be aimed.
Old 07-15-2015, 09:59 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...

It's not anger, it's just that... why not use the money to help people that don't have prope, clothing, shelter, two square meals a day, medical facilities (after disease), means to protect them from the diseases, make the streets safer for women and the aged... you know, all these problems people are suffering from in the present day, in our own planet, and one common reason that is attributed is that there is insufficient money to eradicate all these problems at a faster pace than the current rate... So why not solve these problems as far as possible, and then spend those many millions of dollars as well as an enormity of resources to send spacecrafts to far away planets that we have nothing to gain or lose from... This applies to my country too, not just the USA. The whole space-exploration thing is also a status-symbol, to show others how "ahead" we are, while ignoring more important problems that exist right here.

P.S. I am aware that this will be seen as another one of my "naive" posts that are away from the 'reality' or what has been happening, but the reason behind these posts is because there is something wrong with the current scenario. We have a bigger photo of Pluto now, and apparently we now know that it is more brown than grey, but I would gladly accept the absence of this knowledge in exchange for thousands of people around us getting their basic requirements.

Last edited by Reflection : 07-15-2015 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Why do I feel that way? Because I'm "just the fucking worst"
sendpm.gif
Old 07-15-2015, 10:16 AM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

NASA's budget is minuscule compared to the defense budget. If you are so worried about helping people, you should maybe start clamoring about why the U.S. needs to spend nearly 20% of federal spending alone on military defense.

In fact, NASA's budget has plummeted from 4.4% of the federal budget back in the 60's to about 0.5% of the budget today.

But yeah, let's continue to ignore the elephant in the room and bitch about why NASA funding is a waste of money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-15-2015, 10:34 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Yeah, let's continue to ignore that America's enemies and rivals range from the ISIS in the middle-east, to the Taliban and its allies in the subcontinent, from Russia that wants to kick its a**, to Cuba right beside it and North Korea threatening to nuke it every once in a while from its west. Let's also continue to ignore that whenever some terrorist group spreads its wings a little too far, countries look helplessly towards the USA for aid. When monsters like Saddam or Osama seem unbeatable, America gets the job done. Let's also ignore that America, by virtue of its defence expenditures and influence, have been able to contain and prevent wars of large scale, including the India-Pakistan war from becoming a nuclear warfare, and finally, let's ignore countries like Israel and South Korea whose safety has been ensured by America for a long time.

Go away elephant, you are not required anymore. Oh it's real. It's Damn Real!

Last edited by Reflection : 07-15-2015 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Unless your username is Барбосa, don't waste my time.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-15-2015, 10:39 AM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

The U.S. has no business in the affairs of the Middle East. ISIS are only our "enemy" because we make them our enemy, by sticking our nose in affairs we have no justifiable reason for interjecting in.

If Sunni's and Shiite's want to slaughter one another, that's their problem. Like most countries ravaged by a state-sponsored monotheistic religion that claims to be the answer, they need to go through an era of needless bloodshed before they realize they are killing one another over nothing. Just like most of Europe already did hundreds of years ago, or Ireland most recently.

If you think the U.S. has so many enemies that it actually justifies the size of our "defense" budget, maybe you ought to be thinking about why we have that many enemies to begin with. I promise you, that bullshit you hear about them "hating freedom" has nothing to do with it. The idea the U.S. needs to play world police does. And the "defense" budget fuels that.

Complaining about the NASA budget with regard to the welfare of Peoples within the U.S. is like complaining about the gas mileage you get out of your Hummer that you drive through the suburbs when you could just buy a Ford Focus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-15-2015, 10:57 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
The U.S. has no business in the affairs of the Middle East. ISIS are only our "enemy" because we make them our enemy, by sticking our nose in affairs we have no justifiable reason for interjecting in.

If Sunni's and Shiite's want to slaughter one another, that's their problem.
These lines sum up how our thoughts and beliefs are in total contrast with each other. I have no interest in arguing with someone going by the ideology of "Others may be suffering, my friends may be in danger... but as long as it is not harming me, I don't care."
Oh and by the way, the ISIS is not differentiating between Sunnis and Shias alone. If you are not with them, then by default you are against them.

Now I can start quoting your other sentences one by one and pointing out flaws in them too, like facts having more weightage than your promise, or myself talking about the whole world and not just USA, but it's best if we drop it because we will never arrive to a meaningful conclusion anyway.

Congratulations on seeing the new photo of Pluto. Enjoy!

Last edited by Reflection : 07-15-2015 at 11:03 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-15-2015, 11:01 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Against the rather limited NASA budget but for the military overspending of the US?

What a strange combination.

NASA's work in exploration is pioneering and educational. The space programmes in the likes of India and China are definitely far more like status symbols though as they are recreating the successes of others.