WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-19-2015, 05:09 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
Put a sheet on that bed you animal!
Literally in the washer as we type.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-21-2015, 04:21 AM
Sally was here
WWF Hardcore Champion

Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via MSN to Dowdsy McDowds Send a message via Skype™ to Dowdsy McDowds

Dying Light is the only game I've played on it so far. It's good to play solo but the multiplayer is just awesome, especially if any of your friends have it and can give you some suped up weapons. It's frustrating at first as the weapons that are lying around pretty much don't do shit so there's more of a focus on avoiding the zombies rather than fighting a bunch of them.

Oh yeh, and try not to get mentally scarred when you start finding the toddlers.
Old 06-21-2015, 04:51 AM
It's goin' down forreal!
WWE Diva's Champion

JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Dying Light freaks me out so much it's not even funny. Anyway, Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection is coming out in October I believe. I've always been a fan of that franchise after I played those games on my buddy's PS3. It's a remastered series but the games are fun as hell. Should definitely pick it up.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-13-2015, 01:56 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...

Guys I have Rocket League. I never need another game as long as I live.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-13-2015, 02:24 PM
InZayn In The Membrane
WWE Diva's Champion

Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1-2-3 Killam View Post
Guys I have Rocket League. I never need another game as long as I live.
This is fucking weird 'cos I had Rocket League in my mind as soon as I opened this. It is SO much fun & it was free.

Quote:
Harrys: Here is your winner and NEW EURASIAN CHAMPION...

WZCW - Get Involved!
sendpm.gif
Old 07-13-2015, 02:26 PM
We shy worth hair
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

. scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella...

Rocket League is amazing. So much fun. It's predecessor, Super Sonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars on PS3 was also amazing but got little love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharu7 in response to me calling him an idiot View Post
Yeah...Coming from a Comma...
sendpm.gif
Old 07-16-2015, 01:36 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

Guys, I have three trophies left to Platinum Rocket League. I've never actually taken the time to get a Platinum trophy before. The two left are the most annoying ones - collect everything and drive for 500km. Given that my most used tires have like 25 miles on them after about 20 hours of game time, I think I'm going to have to pull out a rubber band and let it run around in circles over night.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-21-2015, 02:36 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

Updated list of games I own:

-Bloodborne
-Dying Light
-Rocket League
-Rogue Legacy
-Shovel Knight
-WWE 2K15 (it was on sale for $23, meh)
-Journey (as of 34 minutes ago)

And the other games that came out for PS+ the last two months that I haven't touched yet. Actually, I played a few hours of Skulls of the Shogun, which I thought was pretty fun.
sendpm.gif