WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-26-2015, 05:18 PM
Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...

Peeping game 4 of the Spurs and Clippers, and the Spurs might take this in five. I say the championship would go through San Antonio if the Spurs get into the second round.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:04 PM
What's really good?
WWE Diva's Champion

The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...

So I see Chris Paul decided to have one of those "Fuck it, I'll win it myself" type of games. I feel a lot of people are underrating the first round this year. Sure most of them are going only 4 or 5, but all the games have been more competitive for the most part besides Games 1 and 3 of Clippers/Spurs.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-26-2015, 06:35 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

PeterSellersSTL is looking to come up from OCW...PeterSellersSTL is looking to come up from OCW...PeterSellersSTL is looking to come up from OCW...PeterSellersSTL is looking to come up from OCW...

can't wait to see my guy Beal and the Wizards end Toronto tonight. hoping for a sweep.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-26-2015, 06:47 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Damn I hate Paul Pierce. Killed the Raps last year in the playoffs and killing them again this year... hoping for at least 1 friggin win tonight.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-26-2015, 07:00 PM
RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Undisputed WWE Champion

X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via AIM to X Send a message via MSN to X

Well, Celts got swept, but I'm not too upset by it. The fact that we even made the playoffs as a #7 seed was way more than anyone expected, especially after Rondo and Jeff Green got traded. Brad Stevens has done a great job as a coach, I think everyone who's a C's fan is on board with him and Danny Ainge's vision for this team in the future now, even if we all were a bit pissed to see basically our entire team traded away or left to leave via free agency, I won't act like I don't miss the Big 3, but our new core of players have me really excited for the future, especially Isiah Thomas, Marcus Smart, Avery Bradley, and Tyler Zeller. Probably not next season, but soon this team can be a contender with the roster they already have, nevermind if they improve on it.

Rooting for the Warriors or Rockets the rest of the way because I like Curry and Harden. More for the Warriors because I like it when a historically bad team becomes good and makes a title run.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman Sam View Post
Women crying with blood all over them. Just how I like them.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-26-2015, 07:13 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Guess I'm watching ER tonight since the Raps are plain pathetic.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-26-2015, 07:40 PM
Deadly Rap Cannibal
King of the Ring

Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...

Clippers got a big win today. That series could have been the Western Conference Finals if the teams were seeded by record in each conference. Chris Paul was spectacular. Raptors are getting embarrassed and put up an abysmal effort in this series. The Cavs suffered a blow with Kevin Love getting injured. We'll have to wait and see how much time he misses. The Cavs can make it to the Finals without him but won't win it all with him on the sidelines. LeBron will have to turn into the Super LeBron we saw the last few years in Miami.
Old 04-26-2015, 09:51 PM
Knockout Champion

Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Holy One View Post
So I see Chris Paul decided to have one of those "Fuck it, I'll win it myself" type of games. I feel a lot of people are underrating the first round this year. Sure most of them are going only 4 or 5, but all the games have been more competitive for the most part besides Games 1 and 3 of Clippers/Spurs.
I don't think teams leading wire to wire makes the games competitive though.
The first round has been shit besides the Spurs/Clippers.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-26-2015, 09:57 PM
What's really good?
WWE Diva's Champion

The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
I don't think teams leading wire to wire makes the games competitive though.
The first round has been shit besides the Spurs/Clippers.
If wire to wire means only like 5 points or less, then yes that is competitive. Every Celts/Cavs, Pels/Warriors, Mavs/Rockets, Bucks/Bulls and even Nets/Hawks (despite that giving me headaches) game has been back and forth throughout the entire game. The outcome of the series doesn't determine the quality of the games, b/c to be honest, a lot of the games last year were blowouts.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-27-2015, 07:43 PM
RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Undisputed WWE Champion

X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via AIM to X Send a message via MSN to X

Eh the Cav's kind of blew out the Celtics at a few points. Most of the series they were up by double digits at most times. The loss of Love is gonna hurt though, especially with how some other teams are playing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman Sam View Post
Women crying with blood all over them. Just how I like them.
sendpm.gif