WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-28-2014, 02:21 PM
Call me "Hadouken." I'm ↓→ fierce.
WWE Diva's Champion

DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...

What are Theron's (not yours) opinion's thoughts on each member of the roster?

Who would he invite to join his merry band?

What version of D&D does Theron believe he's in?

If you ever wrote a match (if you haven't already), would you include some subtle iside jokes related to D&D, such as like "Jon failed his perception check, getting nailed from behind by Ramparte!"

Care to compare/contrast some characters (including Jon) to RPG characters you've either D&D'd with or played/seen in video games?
Old 02-28-2014, 06:35 PM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Why haven't you added me on Skype? I thought we were friends
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:12 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
When you're Eurasian Champion, will your RP's get shorter or longer?
If I held that belt I'd put forth even more effort than I already do in order to retain, but the length depends on who I'm facing and what I write about that week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstage Fallout View Post
What did you learn from your feud with me?

Opinion on Fallout?

If you're willing, predict the card for AoN.
I learned that the more the two competitors work together to come up with ideas to pitch to creative, the better the feud itself gets. I really enjoyed our angle, it was fun working with you.

I like Fallout. I think you'll go far in the fed and I'm rooting for you to complete the required string of title matches. Then I'll take the World Championship from you at Kingdom Come in a rematch to end the reign of terror you'd start. Book it!

As for the AoN card.... Give me until the first round of shows have posted, and I'll take a stab at it.

I'll answer Spidey, DarksideEric, Echelon, and whoever else has posted one when I return to answer more questions tonight. Have some errands to run first. Keep 'em coming guys.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 02-28-2014, 08:42 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...

If Theron were to turn heel, which of his merry band would leave him, fight him or stay with him?
Old 02-28-2014, 08:50 PM
It's goin' down forreal!
WWE Diva's Champion

JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Who do you think would best fit with Theron in a tag team from the current roster?
Old 02-28-2014, 11:23 PM
BEAST MODE, MOTHERFUCKERS

Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Here's a real (fake) wrestling question:

Out of the 3 Steamboat/Flair matches in '89, which one was your favorite?
Old 03-01-2014, 07:06 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
Opinion on Ramparte (as well as Cerberus) and what do you see them as in D&D?

Will we encounter Theron outside of his fantasy world?

How lethal is that blade, btw? Are we talking kendo stick levels of pain?
Ramparte's got potential, the Cerberus tag team is a good combination and I've been interested in seeing how the team does since the formation. I can see you guys eventually becoming tag team champs if you keep improving. Ramparte in D&D form was already seen as Graven Darksbane. After having read more RP's he seems like he could be an Archivist. They can cast divine magic through diligent study and draw upon intelligence rather than a deity, and have plenty of Dark Knowledge. I might turn Graven into one of those should he have another appearance in my RP's. Flex would likely be a (yet to be named) Human Monk. That class fits perfectly for someone who is always at the gym.

Theron's been outside of D&D in RP's before, I did it in my initial four rounds or so. Most found that half to be boring, so I just cut it from the RP's after Redemption. Ironically enough, I began winning matches the same round, so if it ain't broke, don't fix it. If I ever do bring that element back, it would need polishing so as to not bore anyone.

The blades are prop swords, wooden models used for cosplay contests etc and he has dozens of them. I compared them to Jarrett's guitars in my application for how they'd be used, so they'd do around as much damage to someone as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
What are Theron's (not yours) opinion's thoughts on each member of the roster?

Who would he invite to join his merry band?

What version of D&D does Theron believe he's in?

If you ever wrote a match (if you haven't already), would you include some subtle iside jokes related to D&D, such as like "Jon failed his perception check, getting nailed from behind by Ramparte!"

Care to compare/contrast some characters (including Jon) to RPG characters you've either D&D'd with or played/seen in video games?
Theron's Neutral Good, so he follows the heel/face lines pretty closely in who he likes/trusts or not. He detests Fallout for obvious reasons. He was disappointed in Tastic when he turned heel, respects the heck out of legends like Titus, and thinks Eve is attractive. Things like that. Nothing out of the ordinary, really, other than that whole thing of seeing everyone as elves/dwarves/gladiators/etc instead of who they actually are.

He sees everything in version 3 and 3.5, with a mix of Pathfinder thrown in.

I haven't written a match yet. I was asked to once but it fell on one of my D&D nights so I told the creative team member that PM'ed me I could give it a shot after I returned late that night, by the time I wrote said creative member back, it was almost sunrise, and the shows appeared to already be being worked on. I really don't know how good I'd be at it, although I said the same thing about being a cleanup mod when I initially wanted to be a discussion starter, never know until you try. Adding little D&D jargon would be funny, might be worth a try sometime.

I'm probably going to hold off on the last question on this post for now. AT least regarding people I have not given a D&D counterpart yet. Why spoil the fun now? I'll go ahead and answer for Jon for now though. I would compare him to a Monk I once ran into, who's handler was a huge fan of Ryu from Street Fighter. We're talking my Final Fantasy fandom, he had that level of a fandom of Street Fighter. So he played a D&D counterpart of Ryu, if we ever have a match I can see myself going that route for Jon's counterpart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
Why haven't you added me on Skype? I thought we were friends
Of course we are, you've always been one of my favorite veteran posters and someone who is underrated. I really do need to fix that thing, I've had the account for 4 years and only signed in once or twice. It's just never been a priority because there's nobody I'd speak with exclusively on there as opposed to PM'ing on here and thus I always forget. Is that what you guys use to communicate for the podcasts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
If Theron were to turn heel, which of his merry band would leave him, fight him or stay with him?
I'll answer in the order of easiest to turn heel, to most difficult.

Keifasar the Necromancer leans the closest to any of them to being a heel, and would be the first to happily cross the line to the dark side.

Sheshmish the Swashbuckler is Chaotic Neutral. If going heel means he can still get rich on his travels with Theron, he wouldn't care. Treasure is his number one priority no matter what.

Davivel the Cleric might struggle at first, but his racial background would make it easier to convince him to go heel than the others. Theron would have to do what in D&D is called a Charisma (or Bluff) Check. You roll a D20 to try to trick the other character into doing what you want, then they roll a Sense Motive Check to try to beat your roll. If you win, you convinced them.

Kayrentia the Druid would still follow Theron as long as his heel actions do not harm any plants or animals. Should that happen she would try to stand up to him, and probably be defeated in the process unless Theron tries a Charisma Check on her instead of fighting her, either way she'd lose. His stats are far higher than most of hers.

Kirilah the Paladin would be by a landslide the most difficult to turn heel. Although Mystra is actually not a Chaotic Good deity (she is Neutral Good in some campaigns and Lawful Neutral in others believe it or not), Kirilah is Chaotic Good. If a threat toward magic or her deity arises (let's say Theron switches his alignment to worship Shar, for instance) she would turn on him in an instant. Not only would she break up with him but she would fight to the death, even if it means she faces the entire party on her own. If they are all heels, she can use Smite Evil on them which actually puts them all in danger other than Theron himself. There is still a chance though. He would have to attempt a Charisma Check, but unlike Davivel or Kayrentia this one would be nearly impossible to beat. Paladins will do anything to fight evil unless they themselves are evil and turn into a Dark Knight. Thus, we are talking Theron rolling a natural 20 on the D20 and if she rolls a 20 as well, she still wins the roll-off. It ends terribly for Kirilah either way. She either dies in a blaze of glory for her faith, or has to turn into a Dark Knight.

Great question!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM View Post
Who do you think would best fit with Theron in a tag team from the current roster?
In character, any of the faces should be able to get along with Theron, but especially the silly ones or the more heroic types. Titus, Saboteur, Hyada, and S.H.I.T would all be fun to team with sometime. Perhaps either of our current tag team champs as well. I approached Bear about a potential team with Grizzly Bob once, but we both had a ton going on with our characters so the idea got shelved. I'd have to say Haven would be the best fit. At one point before Young Justice formed I thought of reaching out to Kermit for a potential teamup sometime. Even for just one match that would be awesome, the two silliest heroes of WZCW would be unstoppable! If Young Justice ever need a third guy in a 6 man tag team match, I'd be up for it that round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake's Whore Mother View Post

I have to say, it has been far too long to be able to remember. Now that I have the WWE Network (as of last night) I can go try to look them up! Hold that thought, and I'll get back to you.

Quote:
Old 03-03-2014, 09:39 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake's Whore Mother View Post

Took a bit longer to get back to you than I thought I would, rather tough pick. I'm going to go with the Chi-Town Rumble match. All three of them are so good that it came down to the outcomes to help me pick one. I agree with the 5 star ratings that all have received.

Ready for the next batch of questions if you have more, guys!

Quote:
Old 03-03-2014, 02:09 PM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Yeah, we use Skype for the podcast. Among other stuff...
Old 03-03-2014, 02:15 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Where do you think Dagger would turn heel first, inside his own world (meaning an RP) or inside the ring during a match?

How would you perform your finishing moves in an actual D&D game?