WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-29-2016, 12:54 AM
My fave wrestler is Dirk Diggler.
WCW TV Champion

Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey #2

I agree with Shinchan. There was a time when many tag teams were Blank of Blank.

But Slavific is just weird and practically archaic. I like the Knights thing though.

Anyways its yours and Milenko's team. You guys go with whatever you're comfortable with. Cerberus had 2 people in it for the longest and several thought that was weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Kerouac - On The Road
Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night?

Last edited by Spidey #2 : 11-29-2016 at 12:57 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 12:55 AM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan™ View Post
Right. So why not try something uncommon?
I want to start off by saying I'm ok with the name. I would have said so long before now if I wasn't.

That being said I have absolutely 0 desire to explain to everyone whenever they ask what Salvific means. Even I had to look it up when you first mentioned it.
Old 11-29-2016, 12:58 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan™ View Post
Yo.

Just see some teams which splitted up in this year or last one.

Phantoms Of Chaos
Men Of Mayhem
Children Of The Damned
I'm aware of those teams. I meant "seriously" as in "Can you give me a better reason than that, please?" and not "seriously" as in "I do not believe you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Stein View Post
I want to start off by saying I'm ok with the name. I would have said so earlier if I wasn't.

That being said I have absolutely 0 desire to explain to everyone whenever they ask what Salvific means. Even I had to look it up when you first mentioned it.
It means leading to salvation. So why not use Salvation instead, much cooler word and less difficult to type/say.

Salvation Knights. There, no "of" this time.

EDIT: I'm fine with the name if the rest of Creative is. I'm just trying to help you guys.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 11-29-2016, 01:00 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Stein View Post
I want to start off by saying I'm ok with the name. I would have said so earlier if I wasn't.

Yupp. We first agreed on Knights Of Salvation but then I didn't want "of" to be a part of the name. So I searched dictionary for an adjective related to Salvation. That's how i found Salvific.

Here's what it means from dictionary:

Salvific: Able or intending to provide salvation or redemption.
Old 11-29-2016, 01:02 AM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Honestly the name of our team is near the bottom of the list of things that matter to me where our team is concerned.

If Kap wants to change it to something easier to read that's awesome. If he wants to keep it this way that's ok too.
Old 11-29-2016, 01:03 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

It's really not that big a deal. If you guys are happy with the name don't worry about everyone else.

The name of the team isn't going to determine your success together.
Old 11-29-2016, 01:03 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
I'm aware of those teams. I meant "seriously" as in "Can you give me a better reason than that, please?" and not "seriously" as in "I do not believe you."

It means leading to salvation. So why not use Salvation instead, much cooler word and less difficult to type/say.

Salvation Knights. There, no "of" this time.
Salvation is a noun. And knight is a noun too. We needed an adjective for Knights. There were two options, either Salvific or Salvative.

No, there isn't any other reason. I didn't want my team to be referred as KoS just like MoM or PoC.
Old 12-01-2016, 02:27 PM
:( lost ma Mayhem Title
WWE Diva's Champion

Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...

Gimmick Name: Preston Scott Cunningham III
Announced As: Preston Scott Cunningham The Third
Height: 6'4
Weight: 273 LBS
Hometown: Beverly Hills, California
Billed From: Beverly Hills, California

Alignment: Heel

Fill in the Blanks With Your Information:

Introducing first, from Beverly Hills, California, Preston Scott Cunningham The Third
(On a side note, If the announcer does not say "the Third" he will come out with a mic and make them correct it.
Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length- Short brown hair.

----------------Eye Colour- brown

----------------Facial Hair- Clean Shave

----------------Ring attire- Green wrestling trunks with his Initials PSC3 on the back.

----------------Backstage Attire- Expensive suit. Usually black or white.

----------------Physical Features-N/A

----------------Tattoos: N/A

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
Click for Spoiler:

Main Gimmick: Definition of a spoiled Brat.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:
-Usually whines when he doesn't get his way.
-Rich and tries to use his money to buy his way out of everything.

Brief Bio/History: At the age of 21, Preston Scott Cunningham the third, has never worked a day in his life. His Grandfather, Preston Scott Cunningham, struck oil and his father, Preston Scott Cunningham jr, invested in a small up and coming company Google in the early 90's. Preston Scott Cunniingham the Third decided to be a wrestler a few years ago and his father hired the best trainers in the world to work with him.

Entrance Music:
Click for Spoiler:

Entrance Description: At 0:09 into the song, Preston appears on the stage and throws his arms up, claiming to be the best. He walks slowly to the ring, being very careful not to touch any of the fans. He will glare at them with disgust but usually he walks with his nose up in the air. He does the same to his opponents. He doesn't taunt them in any way as he is too good for that.

Fighting Style: Brawler/technical

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche: No previous injuries. He will litterally throw a temper tantrum like a 4 year old if the ref catches him cheating, like having his feet on the ropes during a pin. He will stomp his feet while screaming or just roll around screaming.

Finishing Moves (2 max):
1-Back Suplex Side Slam(Last Breath) Also done from the top rope
2-Batista Bite (Cunningham Lock)
Signature Moves (3 max):
1-Spinebuster
2-Rolling German Suplex
3-Ankle Lock

12 Most Used Moves:
1-Chop Block
2-Ushigoroshi
3-Belly to belly Suplex
4-Running Big Boot
5-Multiple Leg Drops
6-Atomic Drop
7-Corner Shoulder Thrusts
8-Snapmare Driver
9-Float over DDT
10-Snap Suplex
11-Stinger Splash
12-Exploder Suplex into the turnbuckle

Thanks to Dave for the Sig!

Like Creative Writing? Join WZCW today!
Old 12-14-2016, 01:31 AM
Bald Billy was Better
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

Gimmick Name: Vox

Announced As: Vox

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 225 lbs

Hometown: Limerick, Ireland

Billed From: Dublin, Ireland

Fill in the Blanks With Your Information:

Introducing first from Dublin, Ireland, weighing 225 pounds, Vox!

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Jet Black Hair, slicked back, middle of neck length in the back.

----------------Eye Colour: Blue

----------------Facial Hair: Mild stubble, dark brown.

----------------Ring attire: Black shirt, black leather pants, black boots (the tops of which are tucked under the black leather pants.)

----------------Backstage Attire: Black leather jacket over ring attire, dark sunglasses. (For major shows, the black leather jacket is replaced by a jacket that is covered by reflective mirrors.)

----------------Physical Features: Muscular (but not overly so) build, white skin, large hands, mild stubble, muscles are proportional between upper and lower body.

----------------Tattoos: None

Sample Pic of Wrestler: (None of the images I've used so far are working. It's a buffer, taller Bono from U2.)

Main Gimmick: A egomaniac with aims to solve the world's problems. He became a wrestler primarily to get his message out, and figured that the platform of television would be the best way to help solve world issues. While the issues he brings up are legitimate, and he truly wishes to save them in a benevolent way, he drones on and on about them to the point where the audience wants him to shut up and allow them to be entertained. His earnestness and enthusiasm for solving horrible issues is typically outdone by his insatiable need for acceptance and credit.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick: Will grab any hand in the audience as he is walking out, and point out with adoration for any poor soul that cheers for him. Frequently tells the audience that they are beautiful people in a beautiful city (regardless of reaction from the crowd before or after this remark) and will then drone on about a major issue in the world that all of these beautiful people can help us solve.

Brief Bio/History: A middle class man from Dublin, Ireland; 32 year old Adam Mullin Jr. (wrestling under Vox) always sought to make a difference. After a successful collegiate amateur wrestling career, and a boxing career that was cut short due to a hand injury (suffered five years prior to becoming a wrestler), Clayton racked his brain for the next step to gain the fame he desired to help fight for the change he felt the world needed. He eventually decided to become a professional wrestler, figuring that he had both the physical acumen, and that his earnestness and his message would connect with a worldwide audience and make him beloved forever for not only entertaining, but for saving the world.

Entrance Music:
(The Fly by U2)

Entrance Description:

Lights go out, and a video shows of images of world atrocities in rapid succession for 8 seconds, then a spotlight shines on Vox. The natural lights come on as he begins walking. He walks out wearing his backstage attire and with a microphone in hand. Looks to the crowd to find anyone with an outstretched hand. He grabs their hand, holds them earnestly, asks for their name and says "(insert audience member name) God bless you! Let us be the change." Eventually makes way to the ring. Begins talking about an issue in the world (IE, malaria in Africa), how to correct it. Drones on forever about it, to the point where he makes the people in the audience not care at all and are desperate for the opponent to come out to shut this annoying jerk up. Always ends spiel with "Thank you, beautiful people. God bless you!" He removes his jacket and sunglasses while his opponent comes to the ring.

Fighting Style: Mat based, with above-basic level brawling ability.

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche:

Strengths: Very adept mat wrestler, and a strong puncher. Very good with submissions and physical moves. Highly intelligent and worldly, very well spoken. Is of above average speed and agility, though not a world beater in either category. Very strong, but not overpoweringly so by any means. An 8/10 for physical strength, essentially. He is a very driven wrestler, who truly wants to succeed.

Weaknesses: Vanity and ego. Will lose concentration to acknowledge any positive reaction he is given. While he is a strong speaker, he is not a good self-editor and tends to drone on as he speaks about an issue he feels is important. Will have serious trouble with anyone who significantly outclasses him in speed, or strength (assuming they have above-average ability in the other category. Someone who is strictly all strength or all speed will have an issue with the more well-rounded Vox). Typically dislikes high flying moves, having a preference typically to only use a double foot stomp from the top ropes to seriously weaken the back to make his finishers more effective.

He has a previously broken left hand from boxing. Minor wear and tear on left knee from wrestling.

Finishing Moves (2 max):
Crossface Chicken Wing (Difference Maker)
Package Piledriver (World Pieces)

Signature Moves (3 max):

Cross Arm Breaker
Double Foot Stomp (From Top Rope, onto opponent that is laying down on chest, move hits opponents back)
Brainbuster

12 Most Used Moves:

Right and Left Hook combination
Right and Left Jab combination
Forearm Smash
Double Leg Takedown
Single Leg Takedown
Standard Spinebuster (Let me know if this isn't ok, as I know the Spinning Spinebuster is being used)
Standard DDT
Sleeper
Grounded Headlock
Back Body Drop
German Suplex

Sample RP.

Click for Spoiler:

(In the center of the ring is Vox, with a microphone in hand to address the crowd)

Vox: Beautiful people of Chicago, Illinois. My name is Vox, and I am here to use my voice to tell you all about the horrifying troubles of the world. While my efforts of raising funds and awareness to help cure the problem of female genital mutilation in Africa, so many people are still taking part in this horrible practice and it is time we force this barbaric monstrosity affecting so many of the world's women to be banished back to the Dark Ages where it belongs. Some countries, like the Sudan, practice FGM on nearly 98% of the women in the population. Most of these girls are being harmed by this when they are between 7 and 10 years old, much like many of the beautiful young children I have the honor of speaking to in this beautiful city tonight. This is a beautiful city, Chicago. One where many changes have been made. Even President Barack Obama, a man I have had the pleasure of speaking with several times, is proud to call this fair city home. The man who became the leader of the free world on a slogan of "Hope and Change" is committed to helping us. But it takes more than just him, it takes all of you beautiful people. So please, get on your phones, take them out, and text SAVEUSVOX to 888-END-2FGM, for those of you whom are confused, that is SAVEUSVOX to 888-363-2346. Let us be the change. We are the change. I will be the one who saves us, and you will be the ones who help me. Thank you, beautiful people. God bless you!

[Yeah, I basically made Bono a wrestler...I just made him bigger and jacked. I thought real long and hard for who would be easy to make people hate (That I like enough to be able to kind of rip off his stage/character voice)...and I found him.)]

This is also my first time doing this, so anything I did shit at please let me know.

Last edited by Dmbfantomas : 12-14-2016 at 01:35 AM.
Old 02-05-2017, 10:22 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

TAG TEAM NAME: VIS IMPERIUM

Gimmick Name: Constantine

Announced As: Constantine

Height: 6 feet, 4 inches

Weight: 265 pounds

Hometown: Chicago, Illinois

Billed From: St Louis, Missouri

Quote:
Entrance Announcement:
Introducing first from St Louis, Missouri, weighing 265 pounds, Constantine!
Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Crew-cut brown

----------------Eye Colour: Green

----------------Facial Hair : 5 o'clock shadow

----------------Ring attire: short pants, knee pads, elbow pads and black boots

----------------Backstage Attire: Suit

----------------Physical Features: None

----------------Tattoos: None

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
Click for Spoiler:

Main Gimmick:

A former Politician, Constantine entered the world of professional wrestling a few years ago; becoming immediately successful within the industry. A former, 2-time Elite X Champion, WZCW Heavyweight Champion and King For A Day winner, Constantine has proved himself at the highest level. Since reuniting with with lover and child, Constantine has mad eit his life's work to ensure that the world comes together and he repairs the damage done by his dalliances.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:

1. Constantine does whatever he needs to do whenever it is convenient.
2. Constantine will betray anyone necessary to cause as much anarchy as possible.

Entrance Description:

After a moment or two of the music playing to the arena, Constantine finally makes his first appearance on the stage. Constantine slowly paces from side to side on the stage before stopping on the middle of stage. He dips his chin to his chest as the chorus kicks in. The lights dim in the arena save for one spotlight that shines down on The Power Trip. As the music continues, Constantine throws both of his arms up into the air as the light begin circling in the arena and the lights come back up. He makes his way down to the ring without slapping any hands or even focussing on the fans at ring side. He enters the ring via the steps and mounts the turnbuckles. He throws both of his hands up once more as the music stops.

Fighting Style:

Methodical and punishing.

Finishing Moves (2 max):

Collateral Damage Twisting Spinebuster
The Axis Angle Slam

Signature Moves (3 max):

Recompense Mounted Punches
Isolation Fallaway Slam
Repeated Backbreakers

12 Most Used Moves:

Drop toe hold
STF
Bites
Flowing DDT
Lariat
Knee drop to downed opponent
Sleeper hold
headbutts
Vertical Suplex
Sidewalk slam
Swinging backbreaker
Stomps to downed opponent

Gimmick Name : Remarkable Mark Keaton

Announced as : Remarkable Mark Keaton

Weight : 225 Pounds

Height : 63

Hometown : Toronto, Ontario Canada

Billed from : Detroit City

Alignment : Heel

Introducing first from Detroit City Michigan, weighing 225 pounds, Remarkable Mark Keaton !

Hair : Short blonde

Eyes : Blue

Facial hair : Five o clock shadow

Ring attire : Leather pants, leather elbow pads , white tape on fingers. Black denim jacket during ring entrance.

Backstage attire : Black denim jacket , sunglasses. Same as ring gear.

Tattoos : Skulls and smoke on both arms running right up to shoulders. Large dragon on right chest stretching over to his back with parts going up neck.

Gimmick: Remarkable Mark Keaton is an 80s rocker at heart and his mic skills will confirm it with references straight from the 80s and late 70s. Mark Keaton is a dude who kills the ladies and his heavy metal theme influences his entrance as well, hell headbang his way to the ring while rocking an air guitar. But not just any air guitar, an electric air guitar. Doesn't trust anyone and often loses his cool.

Entrance description : The letters RMK appear on the screen as the music starts, when the heavy guitar kicks in , he walks out and gives a casual devils horn signal to the crowd. He starts headbanging and playing his air guitar as he rocks his way down to the ring.
Fakes high fives with fans and brushes his fingers through his hair. Displays his impressive biceps in the ring to boos.

Fighting style : Brawler with 80s style wrestling. Ref always catches Mark with an illegal object hidden on him and takes it away before each match.

No prior injuries

Finishing moves : The Very Rude Awakening ( A Rude Awakening but with a jumping, snap finish ) VHS Lariat. An arm ring followed by a short arm, clubbing lariat.

Signature moves : The PPV Dropkick ( only done at PPVs, a suicide dive but turned into a missle dropkick down the ramp ) Preshow launcher ( PPV dropkick set up, wrestler is launched over the top rope with a catapult throw )

Signature moves : Airplane spin - samoan drop combo. Figure 4 Leg lock.

12 most used moves : Multiple snap jabs , backpack sleeper hold Scoop body slam, classic delay piledriver, single leg boston crab , standing dropkick , rake to the eyes , back body drop , side suplex , classic backbreaker.

Lucha Mode: Lucha Elbow from the top rope, Lucha Round House Kick off of ropes

TAG TEAM ENTRANCE: The red VI appears on the Titantron and white smoke rolls down the entrance ramp. Vis Imperium stroll out to the ramp, confident and scanning the crowd. Keaton gives a devils horns and flexing his arms as they walk slowly to the ring. They enter the ring and Constantine is calmly stretching his neck and shoulders in one corner while Keaton is jawing the crowd, and playing air guitar.

TAG TEAM SIGNATURE MOVES : Move 1 - Surprise Isolation - Constantine holds opponent while Keaton dropkicks opponent in the back to add momentum to the fall away slam.

Move 2 - Spike Airplane - Mark gives opponent airplane spin, but instead of the Samoan drop finish, Constantine grabs opponents head and spikes him down with a DDT.

TAG TEAM FINISHING MOVES: Collateral Lariat: The Collateral Damage but interrupted mid move by the VHS Lariat to add damage to the spinebuster.

Move 2: Very Rude Axis : The Axis angle slam but finished with The Very Rude Awakening.

TAG TEAM ENTRANCE MUSIC : Same as currently being used.

RMK