WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-06-2013, 09:11 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz
Default Q&A With Yaz

Everyone else is doing this, and I have always been a follower. So ask me things. Keep in mind I did win three end of year awards this year and I am part of the only team to win the tag team titles twice, so obviously I am great. Ask away everypony.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:14 AM
BEAST MODE, MOTHERFUCKERS

Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'll do this, son.

What do you think of Derek Jacobs?

What can I do to improve when I come back to the fed?
Old 02-06-2013, 09:31 AM
InZayn In The Membrane
WWE Diva's Champion

Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...

Honest thoughts on myself and Scumm? What were your initial thoughts on my new character Thrash?

Quote:
Harrys: Here is your winner and NEW EURASIAN CHAMPION...

WZCW - Get Involved!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:49 AM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

Thoughts on Smith and myself as an RP'er?

Where do you want Mikey Stormrage to be in, say, six months?
Old 02-06-2013, 10:05 AM
WZCW's Brent Blaze
Knockout Champion

IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Have you read any of my RPs?

I've read all of Mikey's since I've been around.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:13 AM
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake's Whore Mother View Post
I'll do this, son.

What do you think of Derek Jacobs?

What can I do to improve when I come back to the fed?
I think after you went through the early struggles most guys deal with you really were starting to carve out your niche in the Mayhem division. Then you jumped ship to TNC and it was almost like starting all over again. I'm not sure where you plan on being when you come back, but I would try to stick with that direction for a while so you can really set Jacobs up for the long term.

In my honest opinion I think the hired muscle gimmick works better for you than the religious acolyte. Like I said though, whatever you decide to do when you come back try to stick with it and build a solid basis to run stories from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Scumm View Post
Honest thoughts on myself and Scumm? What were your initial thoughts on my new character Thrash?
I think you are a solid RPer when you put your mind to it. At KC you were in an Elite X title match, and things looked to be on the upswing for Scumm. Then you turned face and it killed a lot of the momentum you had. Scumm was a guy who worked way better as a heel and I think you realized that.

So far with Thrash, if I am being completely honest, it seems like he is the face version of Scumm that you wanted to work with at the end of his run. It is still early and maybe you have a plan for the long term, but right now when I look at him he looks a lot like Scumm, but now he high fives the fans on his way to the ring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crock View Post
Thoughts on Smith and myself as an RP'er?

Where do you want Mikey Stormrage to be in, say, six months?
I think you are sexy and you totally have a kidney scraper.

I think this go round with Smith you really fleshed out the character and it has made him not only easier to read, but easier to write. You have a story you can tell. Since you brought him back you have put out consistently good RPs, and when you upset Triple X it really showed just what you are capable of.

Ideally I would like to say I want him chasing the world title, but I think we both know that isn't going to happen. Right now I am still struggling a bit to find the footing in my solo career. I'm trying to evolve Mikey from comedic relief to something a bit more serious. I won't abandon what got me to where I am now, but I think if I can find my footing and start working a consistent story into my RPs again, I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility to be on the same level as a Matt Tastic or where Triple X was not to long ago in that second tier of faces as a solid upper midcard guy.

I think it would even be fun to have Mikey join a face stable to help combat the recent rise of heel factions.

I also have a potential heel turned stored away for down the road as well.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:18 AM
ECW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Heart Wrestling View Post
Have you read any of my RPs?

I've read all of Mikey's since I've been around.
I have read some of them. I try to read enough RPs to at least keep up on what stories each guy is working.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:58 AM
WZCW's Brent Blaze
Knockout Champion

IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Thoughts on Brent Blaze? I've only posted three.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:11 PM
Part Time Poster
Mr. Money in the Bank

Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...

I'll give you the same question I gave Crock. Who are your favorite characters in the fed and where do you want to see them go in the future?
Old 02-06-2013, 01:01 PM
ECW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Heart Wrestling View Post
Thoughts on Brent Blaze? I've only posted three.
I do see potential in you as a writer. As far as Blaze goes I think he can be a good character in time. You started 2-0 due to no shows, so try not to get too big an ego. Think of this week as your official debut if you will, you are finally going to be judged on your ability and not just given a win.

I do have one criticism that I can't get over. I look at the character and he is addicted to wrestling, he wants to put on a good show for the fans, you have an NPC who Blaze is trying to help her turn her life around. Despite all of that you are a heel. It comes off smarky to me. This if lifted directly from your app.

Quote:
he realized just how much the fans loved him and he began to realize how much they wanted to see him
That seems pretty face like to me. I think if you can write him as a more consistent heel you have a future.

Personally I think you should focus on just how much growing up in Owensboro can drain a person's spirit. I think if you make him resent his hometown it could work for you. I live a half hour from there, I know how it is. Not much to do, a lot of trashy people, a lot of people below the poverty line. There are a lot of reason growing up in the 'boro would make you angry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Mays View Post
I'll give you the same question I gave Crock. Who are your favorite characters in the fed and where do you want to see them go in the future?
I can't say there are any characters I really hate, but there are guys I'd like to see go places.

Triple X is a guy I enjoy. I think he can be a main event main stay for a while. I'm a little surprised he was pushed up the card after a loss at Unscripted, but the main event scene really lacks good quality faces right now and he can help fill that void in a big way. Plus the high flying style will be fun to watch against some of the more technically minded guys at the top.

I was a fan of Beard and Gent before you guys teamed up, but since that day I have loved your work. We had a fun little run with Strikeforce, BLT, and RRR in the lead up to KC 4 and after that Beard sorta floated around with not much to do, and when you took your hiatus I was worried you would call it quits. I love the character, he is unique and he is a good mix of comedy and sophistication, and I think he fits well with Gent. He went through a similar situation after his match with Rush. He came in on a roll and after losing his title match he sorta floated around a bit. I was having a conversation with a couple guys before the Battle Bowl and we all thought that Bearded Gentlemen would be a team that built momentum from the tourney and make a run for the titles after it was over, but you guys said eff that, we want it now. I can't wait for that match with Saxoteur.

Those two are two other guys I enjoy. I spent the better part of the last 5ish months working with them, trading wins, and it was fun. I do think it is fair to say sometimes they get too wrapped up in their own little world, but even when they write those RPs that have nothing to do with wrestling they are a fun read. Personally I hope to eventually see them make singles runs.

Alhazred is a guy who almost always puts out an entertaining RP. He doesn't always write something that will put him in contention to win, but I can't remember the last time he wrote something I wished I hadn't read. I'd like to see him develop a bit more consistency and really challenge for one of the midcard titles. I'd also put S.H.I.T. in the same boat.

Rush and Sam Smith are two guys who I like as well. Since his return Smith has really fleshed out that character and made him into something solid. When Rush came back and turned heel it great. He took that and ran with it and honestly I don't think there is anyone who can challenge him for the EurAsian title right now. I would like to see him move into the main event picture sooner rather than later.