WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-29-2012, 06:40 AM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
I only dislike Rey Rey.
You also dislike the smiles of children, sunny days, and ice cream. Frankly, sir, you should be locked away.

Edit:

I always liked Jay Lethal. There you go - some Ring of Honor discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.

Last edited by Uncle Sam : 02-29-2012 at 06:44 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:05 AM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
I always liked Jay Lethal. There you go - some Ring of Honor discussion.
Same here.

Is he with ROH now? Hmm. I'd DVR the next episode, but each time I do that, I end up with an hour long infomercial instead. Never tapes the right thing.

Fuck it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
Mayor Bloomberg intelligent Jew for not have the yokozuna size drink.the people need to drink the healthy or become king kong bundy class
Old 02-29-2012, 09:08 AM
Gone but never forgotten.
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to D-Man Send a message via MSN to D-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
You also dislike the smiles of children, sunny days, and ice cream. Frankly, sir, you should be locked away.
Now wait just a damn minute... I LOVE ice cream.

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal
I will say it though, this would be pretty fucking cool if it didnt suck ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
Wait...a SMILEY with a LIGHTSABER!? God, no! Anything but that!
Are you going to hurl your virginity at me next???
Old 02-29-2012, 02:59 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

Jimmy Jacobs and Kevin Steen will be no DQ. I like it.
Old 02-29-2012, 03:27 PM
Of Ace Stevens fame.
Knockout Champion

Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...

I watched the first episode all the way back in September. It was pretty bad and I stopped.

However, I remember seeing a tag team called The Bravados. I thought they were pretty neat.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:38 PM
Hexagonal Hedonist
ROH Pure Champion

shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Someone link me something to do with finding out who Jimmy Jacobs is.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:07 PM
RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Undisputed WWE Champion

X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via AIM to X Send a message via MSN to X

...You really don't know who Jimmy Jacobs is?

You've never experienced the awesomeness that is the Jimmy Loves Lacey saga? You poor fool!

MATCH OF THE YEEEEAAAAARRRRRR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman Sam View Post
Women crying with blood all over them. Just how I like them.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:28 PM
Future Endeavored

The Talon is looking to come up from OCW...The Talon is looking to come up from OCW...The Talon is looking to come up from OCW...The Talon is looking to come up from OCW...

So, anyone hear about ROH blocking The Briscoes from signing with WWE?

Weird based on what they said with their relationship with the WWE last year.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:36 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfearbefore View Post
...You really don't know who Jimmy Jacobs is?

You've never experienced the awesomeness that is the Jimmy Loves Lacey saga? You poor fool!

MATCH OF THE YEEEEAAAAARRRRRR.
Oh my lord.

Where do you think the Steen/Corino/Jacobs/Generico feud goes after this Sunday? A match between Steen and Corino? A match with Generico?
Old 02-29-2012, 08:38 PM
Future Endeavored

The Talon is looking to come up from OCW...The Talon is looking to come up from OCW...The Talon is looking to come up from OCW...The Talon is looking to come up from OCW...

Ugh, that video was turrible.