WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-02-2011, 01:04 AM
Pepe Silvia's Avatar
Pepe Silvia Pepe Silvia is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 94
Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

TNA calls Kurt a 13 time world champion, 10 belts, 2 NCAA, 1 medal
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-02-2011, 05:41 PM
King Patrick Star's Avatar
King Patrick Star King Patrick Star is offline
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
WWE European Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Kingdom of NJ
Age: 38
Posts: 1,991
King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig-O-Mac View Post
This one grinded my gears before.... So I ask

Why oh why was Wrestlemania 25 referred to as the 25th Anniversary of Wrestlemania?

Surely Wrestlemania 2 was the 1st Anniversary... Wrestlemania 3 was the 2nd Anniversary... Wrestlemania 24 was the 23rd Anniversary and...
Wrestlemania 25 was the 24th Anniversary!!! It's just blatant ignorance and I wont stand for it. Well, actually I will, but still my point remains. Did anyone else ever question this? Are we just accepting it!? I wonder did WWE ever think this but then figured we would just all go along with it.
I never understood that either, but like other things in the WWE Universe, I just accepted that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Hedberg View Post
TNA calls Kurt a 13 time world champion, 10 belts, 2 NCAA, 1 medal
If you pay attention to Kurt Angle's entrance video, it now says 14 time World Champion. I don’t get it either.
__________________
I don't know if you know!! I don't know if you care!!

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Shocky's Avatar
Shocky Shocky is offline
Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cincinnati
Age: 36
Posts: 7,548
Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to Shocky Send a message via MSN to Shocky
Default

Only in TNA could

4 TNA Championships +
1 WCW Championship +
1 World Heavyweight Championship +
4 WWF/E Championships =

13 (now some are saying 14) time world champion.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure my public education says that adds up to a 10 time Champion.

Is TNA recognizing his non recognized NWA Championship? or are they recognizing is IWGP (3rd title that the company doesn't even recognize as a champion with proper lineage). Hell why we're at it, let's add his Power Pro Wrestling Championship to the fold. So that gets us to 13.

So TNA recognizes the Olympic Gold Medal as a legit world title in the world of pro wrestling. I mean, why the hell not. I'm pretty sure that Olympic gold medal translates to a fake, fixed predetermined point. Why stop there though TNA? Hell, if we're counting amateur titles, might as well add a few more.

He won an NCAA Champion, 2 Freestyle championships, and a world championship. I mean by TNA math, that's an 18 time world champion.

TNA is fucking stupid sometimes.
__________________
The Reigning, Defending, Undisputed, Uncrowned Wrestlezone Tournament Champion, Brock Lesnar




sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-08-2011, 12:00 AM
King Patrick Star's Avatar
King Patrick Star King Patrick Star is offline
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
WWE European Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Kingdom of NJ
Age: 38
Posts: 1,991
King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocky View Post
Only in TNA could

4 TNA Championships +
1 WCW Championship +
1 World Heavyweight Championship +
4 WWF/E Championships =

13 (now some are saying 14) time world champion.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure my public education says that adds up to a 10 time Champion.

Is TNA recognizing his non recognized NWA Championship? or are they recognizing is IWGP (3rd title that the company doesn't even recognize as a champion with proper lineage). Hell why we're at it, let's add his Power Pro Wrestling Championship to the fold. So that gets us to 13.

So TNA recognizes the Olympic Gold Medal as a legit world title in the world of pro wrestling. I mean, why the hell not. I'm pretty sure that Olympic gold medal translates to a fake, fixed predetermined point. Why stop there though TNA? Hell, if we're counting amateur titles, might as well add a few more.

He won an NCAA Champion, 2 Freestyle championships, and a world championship. I mean by TNA math, that's an 18 time world champion.

TNA is fucking stupid sometimes.
What’s more stupid??

Kurt Angle being called a 14 time World Champion when he’s really 10 time Champion.

OR

Ric Flair being called a 16 time World Champion when he’s really 20 – 25 time Champion. (Officially 16, Flair says 21, I’ve counted between 22 and 24)
__________________
I don't know if you know!! I don't know if you care!!

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-12-2011, 12:03 PM
King Patrick Star's Avatar
King Patrick Star King Patrick Star is offline
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
WWE European Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Kingdom of NJ
Age: 38
Posts: 1,991
King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Welcome to another edition of Random Rhetorical Rants. I am you’re host, King Patrick. Let’s get right into it.

The WWE either needs to cut the PPVs back down to 4 a year or cut the price down to $20 per PPV, $25 for HD, and $30 for WrestleMania, $35 for WM in HD.

Like the last 26 WrestleManias, I loved WM XXVII. Yes, I have a subscription of issues with it, but overall, it’s still the best PPV of the year for 27 straight years.

Announcing Cena vs. the Rock for WM XXVIII was brilliant, but this is the WWE, something is going to change. It almost has to.

SummerSlam 2011 – John Cena and Cena’s handpicked partner, Randy Orton vs. The Rock and Rock’s handpicked partner, Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Survivor Series 2011 – The Cenation (Team Captain John Cena, Randy Orton, Big Show, Kane, and the mystery partner, Samoa Joe) vs. Team Bring It / The People (Team Captain The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Triple H, Chris Jericho and the mystery partner, Kurt Angle)

Royal Rumble 2011 – Undertaker returns, wins the Royal Rumble and chooses not to go for the WWE / World Title and instead inserts himself into the Rock / Cena match, making his final match, going for 20 – 0, a Triple Threat Elimination match against Rocky and Johnny. That’s a great way to go out.

WrestleMania XXVIII – the theme should be Legends vs. Superstars. Given that Undertaker is both, it just fits perfectly. An Austin vs. Orton match and a WWE Champion vs. World Champion Unification match could be the other Main Events.

At next year’s Mania, I would like to see the return of the Tag Team Turmoil. I would like the surprise entrants to be Orlando Jordan and MVP as a team named “Heat”. Imagine the pop they would get winning Tag Team Gold at home in Miami.

Do you think Kaz will be the one to turn on Fortune?? I just hope it’s not Beer or Money.

Planet Jarrett vs. Angle Alliance. Make it happen.

One way for Matt to step out of the Hardy Boyz shadow and for Bubba to step out of the Dudley Boyz shadow…win the Tag Titles together. Team DH (the Designated Hitters of the “Boyz”) or Team HD (watching Jeff and Devon was like watching regular TV and Matt and Bubba are just a higher definition than their respective brothers) If Booker T. and Scott Steiner can do it, so can they.

Can I show up at the Impact Zone and tell Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair and Eric Bishcoff that the Network demanded Sting be stripped of the TNA Title, and crown me, King Patrick, the new TNA World Champion!? But the Network said give me the Beautiful new Belt!! They also told me to take Eric Young’s and Jeff Hardy’s Belts as well.

Generation Me. They are brothers. You have a blonde whose name starts with a J, Jeremy and a brunette whose name starts with an M, Max. Max goes heel and turns on Jeremy. Where did I see this before?? The real question is, were they going to try and have Tara play the role of Lita??

Suicide. Who’s playing Suicide now?? Just get Homicide and Sabu and become a Stable called Genocide.

King of the Ring 2012 should be Tournament consisting of the 2 Money In The Bank winners, the Tag Team Champions, the United States Champion, the Intercontinental Champion, the World Champion, and the WWE Champion. The concept of having a King of the Ring Tournament of Champions would add prestige to the WWE Crown, add credibility to the MITB winners, Tag Champs, and the Mid-Card Champs by being in a Tournament with the World Champions, and extra excitement for the fans who are seeing all of the Champions showcased in one major event.

See you next time!!
__________________
I don't know if you know!! I don't know if you care!!

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-26-2011, 09:21 AM
King Patrick Star's Avatar
King Patrick Star King Patrick Star is offline
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
WWE European Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Kingdom of NJ
Age: 38
Posts: 1,991
King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Welcome to another edition of RRR. Let’s jump right in. The water, like the state of Professional Sports Wrestling Entertainment, is lukewarm.

I get that it’s a gimmick, but I just can’t stand it when Superstars put their Belts in their mouths and bite it. Umaga and Gunner from recent memory, and I’m sure a few others are guilty of this. I don’t know why, but it just bothers me.

In this year’s Draft, I will again say, I want the Intercontinental Title on Raw with the WWE Title and the United States Title on Smackdown with the World Title. Sheamus and Wade Barrett could use the switch.

After a few months of the Tag Titles and Divas Titles being Unified, I have decided that I rather see both Titles split up again. I miss having two pairs of Tag Team Champions and two Female Champions. The Bellas would look hot with both the Women’s and the Divas Titles right now.

In the WWE 2011 Draft, as soon as Orton’s name was picked, I thought, if this draft is random, why don’t they have someone get drafted back on the same night?? I had a feeling that Cena was going to be moved back. Did anyone else see this coming??

Now would be a great time for Edge to return and form / manage the “Rated R Entourage” with Christian as his Main Eventer, Zach Ryder as his Mid-Carder, and Curt Hawkins as one half of his Tag Team. The other half of his Tag Team should be Heath Slater. He has history with Christian on NXT and Justin Gabriel needs to move to singles competition.

With Kane and Big Show on both shows with the Tag Titles, now would be a good time for Undertaker to return as a Heel and have one last run for the Ministry of Darkness.

You know what the WWE Draft should have?? They should have Superstars not on either show. Can you imagine, for example, Smackdown got first pick, and then Chris Jericho’s face pops up on the Titantron?? Can you imagine, for example, Raw got the second pick, and then Kurt Angle’s face pops up on the Titantron?? The way it is now, it doesn’t feel like a “Draft”, but more like a forced trade between Red and Blue. I think we need more brands…I said I think. TNA and ROH should have been in the Draft.

Beer Money. Could that gimmick work with Austin and JBL as a Tag Team??

Why did the WWE split up Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara?? I would have loved to have seen them take the Tag Titles from Big Show and Kane.

Big Kane. No. Kane Show. No. We need a name. How about the “Triple Crown World Champions” since they are the only two to win the WWE, WCW / World Heavyweight, and ECW Titles. They really should brag about that more.

Here are your winners, and new WWE Tag Team Champions, Mark Henry and Ezekiel Jackson!!

I have mixed emotions about WWE scraping Night Of Champions. On one hand, it was the only PPV to showcase every Champion in a Title match. On the other hand, every PPV should showcase every Champion in a Title match. Having a Non-Title match at last year’s (2010) Night Of Champions should have been the sign of things to come.

WWE Extreme Rules. It just doesn’t sound as “Extreme” without ECW now does it??

With WM XXVIII in Miami next year, and the Main Event already “set”, will the Rock be inducted into the Hall of Fame in Spring of 2012??

Eric Young (TNA Title V.1) and Matt Hardy (TNA Title V.2 a.k.a. Immortal Title) should form a Tag Team managed by Mick Foley (WWE Hardcore Title). I shall dub them the “Trash Pickers”. Maybe add Jim Duggan (WCW TV Title) to the Stable . Who came up with the idea of using deactivated Title Belts anyway?? It seems like Vince Russo is behind ALL of this.

Check me out later.
__________________
I don't know if you know!! I don't know if you care!!

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-30-2011, 06:31 PM
Craig-O-Mac's Avatar
Craig-O-Mac Craig-O-Mac is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dublin,Ireland
Age: 31
Posts: 82
Craig-O-Mac is looking to come up from OCW...Craig-O-Mac is looking to come up from OCW...Craig-O-Mac is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Triple R's

Quote from King Patrick
Quote:
Eric Young (TNA Title V.1) and Matt Hardy (TNA Title V.2 a.k.a. Immortal Title) should form a Tag Team managed by Mick Foley (WWE Hardcore Title). I shall dub them the “Trash Pickers”. Maybe add Jim Duggan (WCW TV Title) to the Stable .
You might just add Mideon and his European Title to this stable, although he did retrieve it from a duffle bag, does that qualify him?

The Irish whip into the turnbuckle was only ever realistic when done to Bret Hart. He took it sternum first. Why did this only happen to the Hitman? And while we're on the subject, what was going on with HBK and Naitch!?

On the subject of turnbuckles... When a wrestler (yep I said it) comes off the the top rope and receives a boot under the chin from his opponent who is lying on the ground, what move was he originally going for?

Speaking of lying on the ground... if bouncing off the ropes and your opponent lies flat on the mat, why would you jump over him and keep running? Would it not make more sense to drive a kick into him, splash him or apply a submission?

They say that drawing number 1 in the Royal Rumble and going on to win is the hardest way to do it and has the longest odds. Surely drawing number 2 is exactly the same? Or perhaps is even more of a disadvantage with longer odds? After all, doesn't your opponent have their bearings about them leaving you more prone?
__________________
The Following is a Ladder Match and is for the Custody of Dominick



Please.Never.Again

Last edited by Craig-O-Mac : 04-30-2011 at 06:34 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-05-2011, 09:06 AM
King Patrick Star's Avatar
King Patrick Star King Patrick Star is offline
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
WWE European Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Kingdom of NJ
Age: 38
Posts: 1,991
King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig-O-Mac View Post
You might just add Mideon and his European Title to this stable, although he did retrieve it from a duffle bag, does that qualify him?
I think you are right. Mideon should be added to the group. The Four Trash-men.

Quote:
The Irish whip into the turnbuckle was only ever realistic when done to Bret Hart. He took it sternum first. Why did this only happen to the Hitman? And while we're on the subject, what was going on with HBK and Naitch!?
I always wondered that too. If someone is going to throw someone else into anything how could they have the ability to turn around, BUT not stop from running into the turnbuckle back first?? That’s a very good question. A better question, why have we accepted this for so long?? I think Ric and Shawn just thought if they do what they do, it could have been a way to get out of the ring and…nevermind.

Quote:
On the subject of turnbuckles... When a wrestler (yep I said it) comes off the the top rope and receives a boot under the chin from his opponent who is lying on the ground, what move was he originally going for?
I always wondered this too!! You’re on a roll!! I just accepted the fact (or fiction in this case) that the WRESTLER (I’m always going to say it) was attempting to do a Double Axe Handle Elbow Drop, Macho King style. Let’s just go with that.

Quote:
Speaking of lying on the ground... if bouncing off the ropes and your opponent lies flat on the mat, why would you jump over him and keep running? Would it not make more sense to drive a kick into him, splash him or apply a submission?
Yes, but everything that happens in the Matrix isn’t really happening, so JUMP!! (Important to note, if someone is running at you and you don’t have time to drop to the ground, leap frog.)

Quote:
They say that drawing number 1 in the Royal Rumble and going on to win is the hardest way to do it and has the longest odds. Surely drawing number 2 is exactly the same? Or perhaps is even more of a disadvantage with longer odds? After all, doesn't your opponent have their bearings about them leaving you more prone?
I agree. I think drawing # 2 would be harder only because as # 2 is entering the ring, # 1 could attack before # 2 is even able to stand up. Good catch.
__________________
I don't know if you know!! I don't know if you care!!

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-11-2011, 08:55 AM
King Patrick Star's Avatar
King Patrick Star King Patrick Star is offline
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
WWE European Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Kingdom of NJ
Age: 38
Posts: 1,991
King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

I’m back and I’m better than ever…

Let’s get right into it.

Being born in Philadelphia, I take pride in ECW and its history. How “Extreme” (good or bad) would it have been if the Main Events at WrestleMania were Undertaker vs. Bobby Lashley in 2007, John Cena vs. Chavo Guerrero in 2008, Randy Orton vs. Jack Swagger in 2009, or Edge vs. Ezekiel Jackson in 2010??

A new Stable idea based off of the video game. The “WWE All-Stars” – Randy Orton, Undertaker, and D-Generation X (Triple H, and Shawn Michaels). They could be like the Main Event Mafia, for all being former World Champions. They could be like the Corre, with no leader. They could do the “screw the next generation, we’re keeping the spotlight on us”. I know HBK is retired, but the man who retired him could unretire him in this storyline, or have Shawn play the manager role.

The Bellas are hot, but I think it’s only because they are twins. If you could duplicate any Diva or Knockout, who would it be?? My pick, I’d love to see two Velvet Skys.

WWE Puppies (w/ Jerry the King Lawler) vs. TNA Pigeons (w/ Taz) make it happen on Playboy TV.

John Cena and Randy Orton vs. vs. Wade Barrett and Kofi Kingston vs. Big Show and Kane. Triple Threat Tag Team Elimination match. Every Title on the line. Who would you book to win this match??

Sin Cara needs to start switching up the colors. Pretty soon every kid is going to have that blue mask with gold trim.

Jericho wants to come back with a new gimmick. I say the only gimmick left for Jericho to do would be the leader / manager of a Stable. Yes, he has had partners before, but now is the time to elevate the future the same way past Stable leaders did. Miz, Sheamus, Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler would do just fine under Jericho’s leadership. All former WWE / World Champions. All young and hungry. The stable name… “Future”.

The WWE and United States Titles are exclusive to Raw. The World and Intercontinental Titles are exclusive to Smackdown. It’s time for the WWE Tag Team Titles to be exclusive to Superstars. It’s an “inter-brand” show, let’s put the inter-brand Titles on there. Make Superstars the Tag Team show.

I’m going to say this every year until in happens. Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather…WrestleMania XXVIII.

Kurt Angle, at one time, held every single Championship in TNA. Who would you like to see be the next Superstar to accomplish this in the WWE and / or TNA??

Do you somehow get the feeling that the Nexus and the Corre are going to reunite??

I say reveal the Raw GM or fire Teddy Long as the Smackdown GM and replace him with an iPad.

After this feud with Kurt Angle is over, I hope Double J turns on Immortal and joins Fortune. Jeff Jarrett deserves to be the Ric Flair mentor type of the TNA Originals. It doesn’t get anymore “TNA Original” than the King of the Mountain.

Immortal was great when it only consisted of former World Champions, but now, I feel that they are kind of Mortal.

Since Daniel Bryan and Mark Henry were drafted to Smackdown and W. S. M. turned heel, is it safe to assume that the Allied People Powered by Loathing Everything has disbanded?? “Don’t confuse expansion with destruction. The A. P. P. L. E. leased this business!!

See you next time on R. R. R.
__________________
I don't know if you know!! I don't know if you care!!

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!

Last edited by King Patrick Star : 05-11-2011 at 08:58 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-11-2011, 10:30 AM
Mr. Artistic guy's Avatar
Mr. Artistic guy Mr. Artistic guy is offline
Better Off This Way
WWE Women's Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Behind you
Age: 26
Posts: 948
Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Hi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick View Post
Being born in Philadelphia, I take pride in ECW and its history. How “Extreme” (good or bad) would it have been if the Main Events at WrestleMania were Undertaker vs. Bobby Lashley in 2007, John Cena vs. Chavo Guerrero in 2008, Randy Orton vs. Jack Swagger in 2009, or Edge vs. Ezekiel Jackson in 2010??
Likely a damn sight less godd than it turned out to be. People who were in ECW were generally vets with little left to offer or up-and-comers who needed on screen developing. Oh and the crap people. Match-wise it would have been quite good though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick View Post
A new Stable idea based off of the video game. The “WWE All-Stars” – Randy Orton, Undertaker, and D-Generation X (Triple H, and Shawn Michaels). They could be like the Main Event Mafia, for all being former World Champions. They could be like the Corre, with no leader. They could do the “screw the next generation, we’re keeping the spotlight on us”. I know HBK is retired, but the man who retired him could unretire him in this storyline, or have Shawn play the manager role.
Pffffff, do I have to answer this frankly? Well, no, not really seen as it is rhetorical. But I'll do it anyway. Sounds like a Main Event Mafia in WWE. I didn't like the Main Event Mafia in TNA, not going to like it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick View Post
The Bellas are hot, but I think it’s only because they are twins. If you could duplicate any Diva or Knockout, who would it be?? My pick, I’d love to see two Velvet Skys.
Can I duplicate the Bellas to make four? If not I'll just go with Tara, she's my woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick View Post
WWE Puppies (w/ Jerry the King Lawler) vs. TNA Pigeons (w/ Taz) make it happen on Playboy TV.
Motion pondered, motion passed...... is what I would say as a network exec.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick View Post
John Cena and Randy Orton vs. vs. Wade Barrett and Kofi Kingston vs. Big Show and Kane. Triple Threat Tag Team Elimination match. Every Title on the line. Who would you book to win this match??
Quite obviously Kane and Big Show. I don't even know how the other teams would stand a chance. But reality would dictate Cena and Orton, with an interesting second pick as Kofi and Barrett.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick View Post
Sin Cara needs to start switching up the colors. Pretty soon every kid is going to have that blue mask with gold trim.
I'm voting for red and black, the ultimate combination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick View Post
Jericho wants to come back with a new gimmick. I say the only gimmick left for Jericho to do would be the leader / manager of a Stable. Yes, he has had partners before, but now is the time to elevate the future the same way past Stable leaders did. Miz, Sheamus, Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler would do just fine under Jericho’s leadership. All former WWE / World Champions. All young and hungry. The stable name… “Future”.
I agree. His versatility levels are very high, if not your idea then something new, something he hasn't done before. He's a great heel but his suit schtick was getting a little old before he left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick View Post
The WWE and United States Titles are exclusive to Raw. The World and Intercontinental Titles are exclusive to Smackdown. It’s time for the WWE Tag Team Titles to be exclusive to Superstars. It’s an “inter-brand” show, let’s put the inter-brand Titles on there. Make Superstars the Tag Team show.
If it's inter-brand the titles ought not really be exclusive to anywhere which I would admittedly prefer. Your idea would account for some good matches, some raised games for superstars' superstars but would make the show more than just a vehicle for the unoccupied and progressing, which I'm not in favour of. Thumbs down on this occasion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick View Post
I’m going to say this every year until in happens. Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather…WrestleMania XXVIII.
I doubt the participants would be willing. Besides, boxer v boxer, why does this happen in a wrestling ring?

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick View Post
Kurt Angle, at one time, held every single Championship in TNA. Who would you like to see be the next Superstar to accomplish this in the WWE and / or TNA??
For WWE I'd say maybe Cena to build his match with Rocky 'cept he'd need to get the US and IC title belts, not a big issue though. For TNA it would have to be someone like AJ, Joe, maybe Crimson if he gets pushed enough, they have to be physically dominating and he could fit that category. Then again so could Rob Terry I suppose. And I wouldn't dream of proposing this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick View Post
Do you somehow get the feeling that the Nexus and the Corre are going to reunite??
Certainly not. They seem far too far apart in context and goals to do that. I did think the Jackson/Ryan similarity from Raw and Smackdown two weeks previous with them both walking out on respective groups was interesting. More interesting by the fact one separated further and left the group, and the other got embraced further within.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick View Post
I say reveal the Raw GM or fire Teddy Long as the Smackdown GM and replace him with an iPad.
Second option, no hesitation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick View Post
After this feud with Kurt Angle is over, I hope Double J turns on Immortal and joins Fortune. Jeff Jarrett deserves to be the Ric Flair mentor type of the TNA Originals. It doesn’t get anymore “TNA Original” than the King of the Mountain.
If it weren't for the fact the only bit of sparkle J has shown in his whole career has been recently where he needed the reserves of his entire private life to make him the least bit interesting, I'd agree. I'm just counting down the days till he goes away for good. I'm at 1,784 right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick View Post
Immortal was great when it only consisted of former World Champions, but now, I feel that they are kind of Mortal
Immortal has always felt inadequate to me. Their solution to this is to kick out another bit of muscle, they obviously think that Rob Terry, Matt Hardy and Gunner/Murphy (whichever one is left) is enough to scare off a group of veterans like Fortune. Clap clap clap. I'm impressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick View Post
Since Daniel Bryan and Mark Henry were drafted to Smackdown and W. S. M. turned heel, is it safe to assume that the Allied People Powered by Loathing Everything has disbanded?? “Don’t confuse expansion with destruction. The A. P. P. L. E. leased this business!!
Maybe we could have the Quite Ugly but Effortlessly Entertaining Rascal's.
__________________

Last edited by Mr. Artistic guy : 05-11-2011 at 10:33 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:37 PM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices