WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-14-2011, 11:21 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I’d like to give a shout out to Craig-O-Mac, Hamler, and The Bearded One for the green rep. Just like how you feel about my thoughts, the rep is much appreciated. Now back to our show.

In 2002, Vince McMahon brought in the New World Order to try and remove Ric Flair from being the half owner of the WWE. Later Flair became owner of Raw and Vince became owner of Smackdown. If Flair was so against the N.W.O., why was the “Band” Flair’s second pick in the WWE Brand Extension Draft AND why did Flair eventually join the "cancer”?? The saying is, “if it don’t make dollars, then it don’t make sense.” Did this make dollars, cause it sure as hell didn’t make sense.

You mean to tell me, and I do not care what year it is, though for this point, I’m referring to 2002, that Vince and Ric or anyone for that matter, storyline purposes or not, would rather pick Rock, Undertaker, Angle, Nash / Hall / ?-Pac, Benoit, and Kane over the real Triple H, Hollywood Hulk Hogan?? Really?? Okay, I can see why one would pick Rock or Taker first, but at the time, the American Santino, the Wolfpac, the real life heel playing a face and the real life face playing a heel would be picked over the G.O.A.T. of Professional Sports Wrestling Entertainment?? Again, really??

Where would the Two Man Power Trip place in the draft had they been “eligible”?? Personally I would have gone with Austin as the first pick, Rock as the second pick, Triple H as the third pick (Undisputed WWE Champion or not) and Undertaker as the forth.

Mr. McMahon allowed the New World Order to be drafted as a group. Let me reinstate that. Mr. McMahon, owner of Smackdown, allowed Ric Flair, owner of Raw, draft the N.W.O. as a group.

Who did Chris Jericho piss off to be Smackdown’s 13th pick, 25th overall?? Wasn’t he just the Undisputed WWF / WCW Champion a few weeks prior??

Did it seem weird to you that Ric got Raw and Vince got Smackdown?? Like losing half your company wasn’t bad enough, you end up with the “B-Show” (“B” for Blue, not “B” for second rate).

Continuing on my Brand Extension rant, why were the New World Order and Billy and Chuck and Rico drafted together, but two of the greatest Tag Teams in WWE history were drafted separately and split up??

If Ric Flair formed the Four Horsemen in the WWE with Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero, who would have been your pick for the 4th Horsemen?? Stinko Malenko, the man with 4 less moves than Jericho, comes to mind.

The first clue of how WWECW was going to be treated should have been the 2006 draft…two Superstars.

What would have happened if Sabu beat Mysterio at ECW One Night Stand 2006?? I bet it would have been a lot better than what actually happened. RVD vs. Sabu for the Undisputed WWE / World Heavyweight / ECW Championships in an Extreme Rule match on the debut episode of ECW on Sci-fi!! Oh My GOD!!

F.B.I. vs. Tajiri and Super Crazy should have been for the WWECW Tag Team Championship and Balls Mahoney vs. Masato Tanaka should have been for the WWECW TV Title. Right??

Was the WWE Hardcore Title on the line during Foley / Edge / Lita vs. Funk / Dreamer / Mr. Perfect Jr.’s Mom or Aunt?? I’m not good with who is related to who in Wrestling.

Ric Flair – the only man in Wrestling history to be a part (full time leader, member or part time / honorary member) of the 4 greatest Wrestling Factions EVER, the Four Horsemen, New World Order, D-Generation X, and Evolution. Where does Fortune / Immortal fit in all of this??

Would WM XXVII’s “other” Main Event (not the one involving the WWE Title, the World Title, or the Streak) be better if it were King and J.R. vs. Tazz (with two Z’s) and Cole, in a Raw vs. Smackdown announce team circa 2002 – 2006??

Fortune’s hand sign looks as weird as spelling Fortune with two U’s. Oh wait, is that what they were going four?? (Get it??)

I’ll be back with Random Rhetorical Rants numbers 61 to 75 soon.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!

Last edited by King Patrick Star : 03-14-2011 at 11:28 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 04:36 PM
WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
WWE European Champion

Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick View Post
I’ve got some new Triple Rs!!

Why didn’t Vince just have a schedule like this??
Monday – Raw (Live)
Tuesday – Smackdown (Live)
Wednesday – ECW (Live and 2 hours)
I say get rid of Superstars…or extend it
Thursday – Heat (taped before Raw)
Friday – Velocity (taped before Smackdown)
Saturday – Saturday Nights Main Event (Live and 2 hours and all Brands)
Well firstly, Smackdown was brought in to compete against Thunder which was on Thursday nights, made sense to keep the cycle as it is. ECW, Heat and Velocity are the same shows (as is Superstars), so having four of the same thing serves no purpose. SNME is a one off special that they only put on every now and then but still doesn't pull good ratings.

Quote:
Where is the highly anticipated WWE Channel already?? I’ve been dreaming about it since I was 10. I’ve also dreamed of a Disney Channel, an MTV Channel that only plays Hip Hop and R&B, and a second ESPN channel when I was 10 and they all came true.
Sponsorships and deals are the issue. Plus the Board of Directors needs to fully back it too.

Quote:
Why didn’t Vince give Brock and Goldberg either another year on their contracts or have the Brock / Goldberg match take place earlier…preferably when they were both the WWE / World Champions?? That would have been a better match, I’m sure of it.
Goldberg didn't want to come the WWE until Rock got him to join (see Undisputed) and only signed for one year, he wanted out. Brock already had a multi-year contract in place which is why he got fined for breech of contract.

Quote:
Why was there no WWE Draft in 2003 and in 2006 (only an ECW Draft took place in 06 and only RVD and Angle were drafted)??
For 2003, it was still a new thing, they probably didn't plan it. And I guess for 2006, so it didn't take the attention from ECW.

Quote:
If Vince wants competition so bad, why doesn’t he COMPLETELY split Raw from Smackdown and have the current Head Writers run the shows?? He could have the Brands cross ONLY at PPVs.
Well he did technically when it first started.

Quote:
Did I miss something or is there a reason why Michael Cole is on Smackdown??
Because Vince wasn't happy with Striker and Grisham, he also loves threes in WWE.

Quote:
Why does the WWE have two PPVs in October…TNA’s end of the Year?? I guess I just answered my own rhetorical question.
Well they had two PPVs in July as well until they dropped one. It's basically because they had Taboo Tuesday/Cyber Sunday and never really removed it's place. Plus I'd say TNA too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick View Post
I’m back with the 3rd installment of RRR. I was actually thinking of adding a 4th “R” for “Raves”, but whatever. Anyway, let’s see what’s on my mind today.

Why did Big Show face CM Punk at Night Of Champions 2010 when neither had a Title?? It’s Night Of Champions, not Night of Champions and Former Champions.
Cause it was in Chicago and it needed some CM Love?

Quote:
Why aren’t there more roster trades throughout the year between Raw and Smackdown, and formally, ECW?? The storylines could write themselves if the WWE uses this idea. I’m not talking about one person showing up on a show. I’m talking about an actual Raw Superstar for an actual Smackdown Superstar with “press conferences” and all that.
Again, they slightly did this in the early days but then decided to lock down the rosters so there was a consistency to the product. But it's a good idea for trading to still exist thoroughly. But also, why waste time to do conferences when it can be settled in 5 mins?

Quote:
Longest Reigning Champion vs. Most Championship Reigns, which one is more prestigious?? Add Most combined Days over multiple Championship reigns and make it a Triple Threat match.
Longest reigning of course.

Quote:
In the WWE Universe, are Edge and Christian NOT brothers anymore??
That is correct, when Christian returned they were being referred to as friends and buddies.

Quote:
Why didn’t Edge bring back the Rated R Spinner when he won the World Title?? I know why, but wouldn’t that be funny…or disrespectful to the Big Gold Belt??
I did think that too at one point, but I guess it only made sense with his feud with Cena.

Quote:
In Legends of WrestleMania, why is there only one venue for WM 2 when there was three??
Because THQ would actually have to do some work about it?

Quote:
Why did the venues stop at WM XV in the video game, Legends of WrestleMania?? I’m a Philly fan too, being from South Jersey, but I would have liked it if WM 2000 through at least WM XXV was included.
Because that's really the latest they could go with a legends roster as going into Mania 2000, it featured more current superstars.

Quote:
With all the Superstars who did not face Undertaker at WrestleMania, why did Kane, Shawn Michaels and now Triple H face him twice?? I’m sure if I sit and think and research about it long enough, I’ll be able to come up with 3 others who, at the time, should have, could have, and would have faced “The Streak”.
Storyline purposes.

Quote:
In 2002, Vince McMahon brought in the New World Order to try and remove Ric Flair from being the half owner of the WWE. Later Flair became owner of Raw and Vince became owner of Smackdown. If Flair was so against the N.W.O., why was the “Band” Flair’s second pick in the WWE Brand Extension Draft AND why did Flair eventually join the "cancer”?? The saying is, “if it don’t make dollars, then it don’t make sense.” Did this make dollars, cause it sure as hell didn’t make sense.
Well the first part is to stop Vince getting his picks as he wanted them. As for the latter, you want me to make sense out of it? As for not picking others first, adding suspense to things.

Quote:
Mr. McMahon allowed the New World Order to be drafted as a group. Let me reinstate that. Mr. McMahon, owner of Smackdown, allowed Ric Flair, owner of Raw, draft the N.W.O. as a group.
They both agreed to having the nWo as one.

Quote:
Who did Chris Jericho piss off to be Smackdown’s 13th pick, 25th overall?? Wasn’t he just the Undisputed WWF / WCW Champion a few weeks prior??
According to Undisputed, Jericho's title run wasn't well received by Vince and co. As he was in the title match, he had to find out on wwe.com himself to find out where he was drafted. As much as I love Chris, there's no denying that he didn't have the best title run, he really did get a lot of crap for it, he even got paid 5 times less than Trips for their Mania match until demanded it.

Quote:
Did it seem weird to you that Ric got Raw and Vince got Smackdown?? Like losing half your company wasn’t bad enough, you end up with the “B-Show” (“B” for Blue, not “B” for second rate).
At the time, I think they wanted strengths on both fronts, it wasn't fully considered a B Show until later.

Quote:
What would have happened if Sabu beat Mysterio at ECW One Night Stand 2006?? I bet it would have been a lot better than what actually happened. RVD vs. Sabu for the Undisputed WWE / World Heavyweight / ECW Championships in an Extreme Rule match on the debut episode of ECW on Sci-fi!! Oh My GOD!!
We'd have one classic episode of Botchamania.

Quote:
Was the WWE Hardcore Title on the line during Foley / Edge / Lita vs. Funk / Dreamer / Mr. Perfect Jr.’s Mom or Aunt?? I’m not good with who is related to who in Wrestling.
It was not. And the other woman was Beulah aka Tommy Dreamer's wife.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:35 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Good look on the Green, Phoenix. Just when you had all the question, I change up the answers. What!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Well firstly, Smackdown was brought in to compete against Thunder which was on Thursday nights, made sense to keep the cycle as it is. ECW, Heat and Velocity are the same shows (as is Superstars), so having four of the same thing serves no purpose. SNME is a one off special that they only put on every now and then but still doesn't pull good ratings.
I understand your explanation. What I meant was, I would like the WWE’s schedule to be how I have it. I don’t care about ratings. Just for argument sake, ECW is / was the WWE’s third brand. Heat is / was Raw’s undercard show. Velocity is / was Smackdown’s undercard show. Superstars is the WWE’s (both Raw’s and Smackdown’s) undercard show. What I want is Superstars to re-expand and split up back to Heat and Velocity. The purpose would be to give both Raw and Smackdown more time to feature the undercard the way it was back then. As for Saturday Night’s Main Event, well, I’m just being a greedy fan.

Quote:
Sponsorships and deals are the issue. Plus the Board of Directors needs to fully back it too.
I don’t care about any of this. I’m not financially invested. I just want to watch more WWE.

Quote:
Goldberg didn't want to come the WWE until Rock got him to join (see Undisputed) and only signed for one year, he wanted out. Brock already had a multi-year contract in place which is why he got fined for breech of contract.
Anywhere from Unforgiven 2003 to Armageddon 2003 would have been better than what we got at WM XX. A one-time Inter-Brand match at Survivor Series 2003 would have been the perfect PPV for WWE Champion, Brock Lesnar vs. World Champion, Goldberg, non-Title, of course.

Quote:
For 2003, it was still a new thing, they probably didn't plan it. And I guess for 2006, so it didn't take the attention from ECW.
In 2003, there was no excuse not to have one. I get that in 2006 it was all about ECW, but since this was the case, I think ECW should have gotten more picks. I would have gone with 5 from Raw and 5 from Smackdown at least.

Quote:
Well he did technically when it first started.
And he should have continued.

Quote:
Because Vince wasn't happy with Striker and Grisham, he also loves threes in WWE.
I didn’t know he wasn’t happy with good Play by Play and Color commentators. I thought it was just to get even more heat on @$$Cole.

Quote:
Well they had two PPVs in July as well until they dropped one. It's basically because they had Taboo Tuesday/Cyber Sunday and never really removed it's place. Plus I'd say TNA too.
I can see that, but I think TNA’s WrestleMania in October is the main reason.

Quote:
Cause it was in Chicago and it needed some CM Love?
I guess. They could have easily just placed Big Show and CM Punk in the Intercontinental or United States Title matches, making it a Fatal Four Way.

Quote:
Again, they slightly did this in the early days but then decided to lock down the rosters so there was a consistency to the product. But it's a good idea for trading to still exist thoroughly. But also, why waste time to do conferences when it can be settled in 5 mins?
I’m not understanding what you mean by “consistency to the product”. This is the WWE. Consistency doesn’t exactly exist in the WWE Universe. The “conferences” could give it that “Real Sports” feel. Why settle anything in 5 minutes when you can milk it over 2 or 3 weeks, or even a whole month??

Quote:
Longest reigning of course.
I, myself, don’t know the rhetorical answer to this. I think it’s a tie / draw actually.

Quote:
That is correct, when Christian returned they were being referred to as friends and buddies.
I was kidding about this question.

Quote:
I did think that too at one point, but I guess it only made sense with his feud with Cena.
I think it would have been funny to see the IWC’s reaction to having two Spinners on WWE TV.

Quote:
Because THQ would actually have to do some work about it?
HAHA!! Touché!!

Quote:
Because that's really the latest they could go with a legends roster as going into Mania 2000, it featured more current superstars.
Again, touché!! I didn’t take that into consideration.

Quote:
Storyline purposes.
Ummmm, huh??

Quote:
Well the first part is to stop Vince getting his picks as he wanted them. As for the latter, you want me to make sense out of it? As for not picking others first, adding suspense to things.
Okay, fine. I’ll let you have this one.

Quote:
They both agreed to having the nWo as one.
They did??

Quote:
According to Undisputed, Jericho's title run wasn't well received by Vince and co. As he was in the title match, he had to find out on wwe.com himself to find out where he was drafted. As much as I love Chris, there's no denying that he didn't have the best title run, he really did get a lot of crap for it, he even got paid 5 times less than Trips for their Mania match until demanded it.
Maybe, but I think just from the simple fact that he was Undisputed Champion a few weeks prior, he should have been drafted like it.

Quote:
At the time, I think they wanted strengths on both fronts, it wasn't fully considered a B Show until later.
I’m not sure what you mean by this.

Quote:
We'd have one classic episode of Botchamania.
No, I think we would have had an actual ECW Title match instead of RVD being handed the 3rd World Title. (Get it??)

Quote:
It was not. And the other woman was Beulah aka Tommy Dreamer's wife.
I know. Beulah McGillicutty, Michael McGillicutty distant relative. Laugh, you know you want to!! HAHA!!

Old 03-15-2011, 12:06 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Here we go with number V…or letter 5…whatever.

Here are 3 names I would have rather seen inducted into the Celebrity wing of the WWE Hall of Fame this year. Floyd Mayweather. WrestleMania XXIV Main Event winner. Lawrence Taylor. WrestleMania XI Main Event winner. Mr. T. Not only did he wrestle at the Grandest Stage of them All, but he has wrestled and won in the Main Event at the first two WrestleManias. I really do pity the fool(s) who didn’t induct him or LT or Money yet.

There have been Tag Teams and Families inducted into the WWE HOF. Which stable should be the first inducted?? Okay, we know which should be the first, put your Fours up. Which stable should be the second inducted??

If they are not already, should every member of the WCW Hall of Fame be automatically inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame??

Who would you have as the first ECW alumni to be inducted into Hall of Fame, excluding Paul Heyman??

What makes up Kurt Angle’s 14 World Titles?? I only count 10.

If Kurt Angle is a 14 time (10 in my opinion) World Champion and a 2 Time Tag Team Champion, does that make him a 2 Time “King of the Whatever” and 5 Time “Mid-Card Champion” or do they count all those reigns separately??

We’re supposed to believe that the Angle couldn’t beat Jay Lethal for the X-Division Title and Angle and Sting couldn’t co-exist long enough to beat R-Truth and PacMan for the Tag Titles at No Surrender 2007??

If the European Title and Hardcore Title counts for the Grand Slam, why doesn’t the United States Title count for the Triple Crown??

Did the WCW Television and Hardcore Titles make up the WCW Grand Slam if there was such a thing??

Why wasn’t the WCW TV Title included in the Russo – Bischoff reboot on 4-10-2000??

If Lance Storm defeated Booker T. for the WCW Title while he had the Canadian Title, the 100 kg and Under Title, and the $#!+ Title, would he have renamed the Big Gold Belt the “Stampede World Heavyweight Title”??

The Patriot, Lex Lugar, Kurt Angle, Jack Swagger, and the leader, Mr. America in a stable. Would you mark out if they debut at the Great American Bash??

Why does the IWC accept the Smoking Skull Belt and the FTW Belt but reject the WWE Spinner Belt and the Immortal Belt?? How do you feel about the Rated R Spinner Belt and the United States Spinner Belt??

Does Mr. Anderson remind you of both Stone Cold Steve Austin and the Rock combined??

Look at my signature picture. Where would last year’s WreslteMania XXVII Champions, Batista and Jericho be on the card had they stuck around for WM XXVIII

Look out for the next episode of Triple R. Same Pat-Time, same Pat-Channel!!

Last edited by King Patrick Star : 03-15-2011 at 12:08 PM.
Old 03-16-2011, 05:33 PM

Craig-O-Mac is looking to come up from OCW...Craig-O-Mac is looking to come up from OCW...Craig-O-Mac is looking to come up from OCW...

First off, Happy St. Patrick's Day (or is that Happy King Patrick's Day) all the way from Ireland. Now let's get to Episode V.

Quote:
Here are 3 names I would have rather seen inducted into the Celebrity wing of the WWE Hall of Fame this year. Floyd Mayweather. WrestleMania XXIV Main Event winner. Lawrence Taylor. WrestleMania XI Main Event winner. Mr. T. Not only did he wrestle at the Grandest Stage of them All, but he has wrestled and won in the Main Event at the first two WrestleManias. I really do pity the fool(s) who didn’t induct him or LT or Money yet.
Mr. Tyson and Sir Donald Of Trumpington also come to mind.

Quote:
There have been Tag Teams and Families inducted into the WWE HOF. Which stable should be the first inducted?? Okay, we know which should be the first, put your Fours up. Which stable should be the second inducted??
Everyone will say nWo and D-Generation X, they just seem to Kliq

Quote:
Who would you have as the first ECW alumni to be inducted into Hall of Fame, excluding Paul Heyman??
Not Shane ''I did Matt Striker's Gimmick First'' Douglas. Just foul language and average matches. Never cut it anywhere else. I guess RVD gets the nod, followed by Crocodile Tears Dreamer. Taz(z) and Sabu for honorable mentions.

Quote:
What makes up Kurt Angle’s 14 World Titles?? I only count 10.
I know his IWGP Title is considered here. I think he also counts a World Title for amateur wrestling and maybe those lovely Olympic Medallions around his neck too?

Quote:
If Lance Storm defeated Booker T. for the WCW Title while he had the Canadian Title, the 100 kg and Under Title, and the $#!+ Title, would he have renamed the Big Gold Belt the “Stampede World Heavyweight Title”??
Yes. Just yes. I am a Storm Trooper. Its a travesty that he hasn't competed on the Grandest Stage of Them All. I know he took part in a dark tag match but that just ain't good enough.

Quote:
Does Mr. Anderson remind you of both Stone Cold Steve Austin and the Rock combined??
HE.FUCKING.WISHES -Side Note, he would have been huge in the Attitude Era, as would The Rapper Cena.

Quote:
Look out for the next episode of Triple R.
I anxiously await

Please.Never.Again

Last edited by Craig-O-Mac : 03-16-2011 at 05:44 PM.
Old 03-17-2011, 01:00 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig-O-Mac View Post
First off, Happy St. Patrick's Day (or is that Happy King Patrick's Day) all the way from Ireland. Now let's get to Episode V.
Happy Patrick’s Day!! Saints and Kings…there’s a difference.

Quote:
Mr. Tyson and Sir Donald Of Trumpington also come to mind.
Mike Tyson as a Heel manager / enforcer who turns on the Heels and joins the Anti-Hero, then returns to join the Heels he turned on, maybe. Trump facing McMahon without messing up his hair, then returns to initiate the Raw Celebrity Guest Host concept, yes!!

Quote:
Everyone will say nWo and D-Generation X, they just seem to Kliq
Okay, after the New D-Generation X World Order, which Stable should go 4th??

Quote:
Not Shane ''I did Matt Striker's Gimmick First'' Douglas. Just foul language and average matches. Never cut it anywhere else. I guess RVD gets the nod, followed by Crocodile Tears Dreamer. Taz(z) and Sabu for honorable mentions.
I agree with this. Rob Van Dam, first WWECW Champion / first to hold both the WWE and ECW Title simultaneously. Tommy Dreamer, first Superstar to hold both the ECW Title and the WWECE Title. FTW, ECW’s “Stone Cold”, in my opinion.

Quote:
I know his IWGP Title is considered here. I think he also counts a World Title for amateur wrestling and maybe those lovely Olympic Medallions around his neck too?
Oh.

Quote:
Yes. Just yes. I am a Storm Trooper. Its a travesty that he hasn't competed on the Grandest Stage of Them All. I know he took part in a dark tag match but that just ain't good enough.
If only he could be serious for a moment while airing live at Mania.

Quote:
HE.FUCKING.WISHES -Side Note, he would have been huge in the Attitude Era, as would The Rapper Cena.
Agree. I’m not saying he’s the next “Rock Cold” or “The Stone”…wait, that actually doesn’t sound wrong.

Take 5.

Old 03-17-2011, 09:45 PM

Craig-O-Mac is looking to come up from OCW...Craig-O-Mac is looking to come up from OCW...Craig-O-Mac is looking to come up from OCW...

Keep up the good work King Patrick.

*Why does WWE acknowledge Big Daddy V/Viscera as Mabel but not R-Truth as K-Kwik?

*WWF In Your House 13: Final Four was dubbed so because its main event was a Fatal 4-Way for the Vacant WWF Championship featuring the Final Four of the Royal Rumble a month previous. The competitors were Steve Austin, Bret Hart, The Undertaker And Vader. This is all well and good...HOWEVER, the actual Final Four in the Rumble were Steve Austin, Bret Hart, Undertaker and ''Diesel'' (Fake Version).

*Why do wrestlers attempt to pin their opponent again directly after a 2-count? Has that ever worked for anyone? Ever?

Please.Never.Again
Old 03-18-2011, 11:16 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig-O-Mac View Post
Keep up the good work King Patrick.
Thank you!! I was afraid I was turning into Jeff Jarrett in TNA with the NWA Title. HAHA!!

Quote:
*Why does WWE acknowledge Big Daddy V/Viscera as Mabel but not R-Truth as K-Kwik?
Why is that?? Not only that, but R-Truth and K-Kwik are the exact same character. Mable, Viscera, and Big Daddy V were three different characters.

Quote:
*WWF In Your House 13: Final Four was dubbed so because its main event was a Fatal 4-Way for the Vacant WWF Championship featuring the Final Four of the Royal Rumble a month previous. The competitors were Steve Austin, Bret Hart, The Undertaker And Vader. This is all well and good...HOWEVER, the actual Final Four in the Rumble were Steve Austin, Bret Hart, Undertaker and ''Diesel'' (Fake Version).
Fake Diesel, and Fake Razor Ramon should have been given Nash’s and Hall’s push, but I guess that’s not what they were going for. I was actually expecting J. R. o break out more Bizzaro WWE Stars, but oh well!!

Quote:
*Why do wrestlers attempt to pin their opponent again directly after a 2-count? Has that ever worked for anyone? Ever?
Imagine if Jeff was able to kick out of Sting’s pin at Victory Road, only for Sting to press down harder with the immediate second attempt. It’s like the opposite of the “Screw Job”.

Old 03-27-2011, 04:14 PM

Default The 25th Anniversary of Wrestlemania

This one grinded my gears before.... So I ask

Why oh why was Wrestlemania 25 referred to as the 25th Anniversary of Wrestlemania?

Surely Wrestlemania 2 was the 1st Anniversary... Wrestlemania 3 was the 2nd Anniversary... Wrestlemania 24 was the 23rd Anniversary and...
Wrestlemania 25 was the 24th Anniversary!!! It's just blatant ignorance and I wont stand for it. Well, actually I will, but still my point remains. Did anyone else ever question this? Are we just accepting it!? I wonder did WWE ever think this but then figured we would just all go along with it.

Please.Never.Again
Old 04-02-2011, 12:58 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

And for my next trick…

Team USA – aside from consisting of Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle, Jack Swagger, Lex Lugar, and the Patriot, and debuting at the Great American Bash, I’d also like to add Sgt. Slaughter and Hacksaw Jim Duggan to the “Real American Heroes”. I’m not sure how I forgot those, but…Team America…Phuck Yeah!!

How funny would it be if TNA’s “Network” turned out to be Vince McMahon and “WWE TV”??

Would it be funnier than Hulk Hogan revealed as the Mystery Raw General Manager??

Who should induct Vince Kennedy McMahon into the WWE Hall of Fame?? My picks are Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, and John Cena together or Vince inducts himself. While God rests on Sundays, Vince holds PPVs.

Championship Wrestling International. That tour in May looks pretty good on paper. Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, X-Pac, The Nasty Boys, Tatanka, and Brutus Beefcake. Any guesses as to who will make up the “other big names”?? I meant papyrus paper.

The Immortal World Championship, that’s an oxymoron.

I don’t know if I said this before, but it’s fresh in my mind. At Lockdown, Rob Van Dam should come out with the TNA World Title Version 1, Mr. Anderson should come out with the TNA World Title Version 2 (Immortal / Jeff Hardy version), and Sting, of course, enters with the current TNA World Title. Have the two challengers claim to be the rightful Champion with their respective Belts and complain about how they lost it. I don’t care who wins, but imagine what the winner would look like at the end with 3 TNA World Titles. That would be a very close second place to Kurt holding 5 Belts and a Karen. That’s my favorite TNA moment ever.

I get what the WWE is trying to accomplish with The Corre vs. Kane, Big Show, Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov at WM XXVII, but I would have rather had these 8 men in an 8-man Elimination Tag Team Match, or a Fatal Four Way Tag Team Elimination Championship Match or a Money In The Bank Ladder Match.

Speaking of Money In The Bank, how would you feel if Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, CM Punk, Triple H, and the Undertaker were the participants of WM XXVII’s MITB Match…with Undertaker’s WM Streak on the line as well.

So who do you think is going to win the 27-Man Battle Royal Dark Match this year?? I’d like to see Zack Ryder get revenge from last year and eliminate Yoshi Tatsu last to win…or have Tatsu win and continue his WM Dark Match Undefeated Streak.

The only guys from the Elimination Chamber PPV who didn’t make it on WM this year are Ted DiBiase, Kofi Kingston, Drew McIntyre, and R-Truth. Maybe they should be in a Raw vs. Smackdown Tag Team match with a Face and a Heel on both sides.

The only match that I’m willing to bet on this year is the Triple H vs. Undertaker match. It is possible for Miz or Edge or Cena or Del Rio to walk out with the WWE World Title. It’s also possible that The Rock or Christian walk out with the Belts as well.

The only match missing from this year’s Mania is Batista vs. Chris Jericho. Think about it, the WWE and World Champions walking into last year’s Mania, BOTH not here this year. That has never happened before, look it up.

At the start or at the end of WrestleMania XXVII, I would like the following lines said to open or close the show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold Steve Austin
“Some people claim that there’s a Rocky to blame…
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rock
…but I know, it’s ol’ Stone Cold’s fault.”
Hey, they’re there anyway.

Next year, at WM XXVIII, Triple H vs. Vince McMahon Career vs. Ownership of the WWE Universe. If HHH loses, he retires and runs the company. If HHH wins he retires and runs the company. If Vince wins, they will re-do the finish live on PPV.

Last edited by King Patrick Star : 04-02-2011 at 01:01 AM.