WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-27-2011, 12:34 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
WWE European Champion

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Random Rhetorical Rants

Random Rhetorical Rants

I have a few questions that I don’t expect answers to, but wanted to point them out anyway.

Why is Ric Flair the “16 Time World’s Heavyweight Wrestling Champion” when we all know it’s more than that??

Why didn’t the Ultimate Warrior, Goldberg, and Triple H hold on and continue to defend the Mid-Card Titles they successfully defended / won in their Unification matches??

Why was Jericho picked to beat Austin and Rock in the same night, and not Kurt Angle??

Why wasn’t Jericho apart of the Un-Americans officially??

Why were the Raw Tag Straps named the “World” Tag Team Championship and the Smackdown Tag Straps named the “WWE” Tag Team Championship??

Why wasn’t the WCW Tag Team Title history apart of the newer “WWE” Tag Team Titles history like the rest of the Smackdown Titles (World, to a certain extent, United States, and Cruiserweight)??

Why didn’t Angle just wait for at least one ECW World Title run before going to Orlando Championship Wrestling??

Why didn’t Edge just wait for “his” custom Belt to be made??

Why didn’t Vince just bring back the ECW Television and ECW Tag Team Titles??

Why did Christian drop the ECW Title to Ezekiel Jackson only to retire it in 5 minutes??

Why didn’t the Big Show and the Great Khali just take the Tag Team Titles or any other Title they want for that matter??

Why didn’t the Undertaker ever form a Stable with Kane, the Big Show and the Great Khali??

Why did Vince retire the World Tag Team Titles and Women’s Title and end their respective histories, while their respective counterparts remain active??

Why didn’t Mr. Anderson just trade Belts with Eric Young while he had the chance??

Why couldn’t the Main Event Mafia work with Kurt Angle, Scott Steiner, Samoa Joe, A. J. Styles, Rob Van Dam, Bobby Lashley, Mick Foley, Sting, Mr. Anderson, Tommy Dreamer, Rhino and any other available former World Champions AND without the M. E. Mob’s Mid-Card Champion, Kevin Nash and ½ of the M. E. Mob’s Tag Team Champions, Booker T.??

I’ll be back for more later.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:57 PM

Craig-O-Mac is looking to come up from OCW...Craig-O-Mac is looking to come up from OCW...Craig-O-Mac is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Wow

Ok I actually like this thread, its a Random Rhetorical Rant.. Triple R works for me!!

Quote:
I've always wondered this myself. He was allied with them yet never officially joined or took leadership of them, which would've been sweet as nobody else at that time was really capable of doing so. They interfered on his behalf in a cage match on Smackdown and I thought that was that.

Another direction that could've worked would to be boot out Regal and have Jericho, Christian, Lance Storm and Test as an All-Canadian stable, trying to recruit Benoit and Edge perhaps and leading to feuds with them aswell as Regal, the newly debuted Cena and Rey..

Quote:
Well he did use a custom belt, the Rated R Spinner. I get what you're alluding to, but having him deface Cena's original spinner in his own image was probably just as effective. As an aside, what do prople think of Custom Belts?

Quote:
Why didn’t Mr. Anderson just trade Belts with Eric Young while he had the chance??
Awesome Idea. That is all!!!

Please.Never.Again
Old 02-28-2011, 07:16 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick View Post
Random Rhetorical Rants

I have a few questions that I don’t expect answers to, but wanted to point them out anyway.

Why is Ric Flair the “16 Time World’s Heavyweight Wrestling Champion” when we all know it’s more than that??
The unrecognized reigns are from the NWA's regional days.

Quote:
Why didn’t the Ultimate Warrior, Goldberg, and Triple H hold on and continue to defend the Mid-Card Titles they successfully defended / won in their Unification matches??
Because whats the point in wrestling the World Champion for a mid-card belt when he has the WORLD TITLE?

Quote:
Why was Jericho picked to beat Austin and Rock in the same night, and not Kurt Angle??
Kurt was already a multi time former champ. Jericho had just won his.

Quote:
Cuz he had better things to do.

Quote:
Why were the Raw Tag Straps named the “World” Tag Team Championship and the Smackdown Tag Straps named the “WWE” Tag Team Championship??
To match the name of their brands World title.

Quote:
Why wasn’t the WCW Tag Team Title history apart of the newer “WWE” Tag Team Titles history like the rest of the Smackdown Titles (World, to a certain extent, United States, and Cruiserweight)??
Because the WWE Tag Team titles weren't a part WCW.

Quote:
Why didn’t Angle just wait for at least one ECW World Title run before going to Orlando Championship Wrestling??
Because it wasn't a World title.

Quote:
Huh?

Quote:
Why didn’t Vince just bring back the ECW Television and ECW Tag Team Titles??
WWE gave La Resistance the ECW Tag Team titles during the WWECW days but Rene Dupree failed a wellness policy. The belts were stripped before they made it on TV. Then VInce realized that 3 belts in a one hour show wouldn't pan out.

Quote:
Why did Christian drop the ECW Title to Ezekiel Jackson only to retire it in 5 minutes??
For a push. Too bad Zeke got injured.

Quote:
Why didn’t the Big Show and the Great Khali just take the Tag Team Titles or any other Title they want for that matter??
Because it would make WWE suck.

Quote:
Why didn’t the Undertaker ever form a Stable with Kane, the Big Show and the Great Khali??
GOOD GOD, NO!
Quote:
Why did Vince retire the World Tag Team Titles and Women’s Title and end their respective histories, while their respective counterparts remain active??
The tag team titles have shared lineage. The Divas belts was newer and girlier. So they sticked with it.

Quote:
Because who wants a World title that got thrown in the trash?

Quote:
Why couldn’t the Main Event Mafia work with Kurt Angle, Scott Steiner, Samoa Joe, A. J. Styles, Rob Van Dam, Bobby Lashley, Mick Foley, Sting, Mr. Anderson, Tommy Dreamer, Rhino and any other available former World Champions AND without the M. E. Mob’s Mid-Card Champion, Kevin Nash and ½ of the M. E. Mob’s Tag Team Champions, Booker T.??
Because that would be overkill. And Fourtune was a much better choice.

#UUYYYYY

Old 03-01-2011, 12:02 AM
WWE European Champion

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig-O-Mac View Post
Ok I actually like this thread, its a Random Rhetorical Rant.. Triple R works for me!!

I've always wondered this myself. He was allied with them yet never officially joined or took leadership of them, which would've been sweet as nobody else at that time was really capable of doing so. They interfered on his behalf in a cage match on Smackdown and I thought that was that.

Another direction that could've worked would to be boot out Regal and have Jericho, Christian, Lance Storm and Test as an All-Canadian stable, trying to recruit Benoit and Edge perhaps and leading to feuds with them aswell as Regal, the newly debuted Cena and Rey..
That's what I was going for. I kind of wanted Jericho, Edge and Benoit to join the Un-Americans as well, but oh well!!

Quote:
Well he did use a custom belt, the Rated R Spinner. I get what you're alluding to, but having him deface Cena's original spinner in his own image was probably just as effective. As an aside, what do prople think of Custom Belts?
I like Custom Belts as long as they don't overstay their welcome.

Quote:
Awesome Idea. That is all!!!
Thanks!!

Old 03-01-2011, 12:41 PM
WWE European Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Killjoy View Post
The unrecognized reigns are from the NWA's regional days.
Is that what it was?? I wasn’t sure which point in time was the NWA reigns recognized as regional and what is not. I counted 24 reigns for Ric as the World Champion, I believe.

Quote:
Because whats the point in wrestling the World Champion for a mid-card belt when he has the WORLD TITLE?
The point would be to dominate. I think these three should have handled it the same way as Kurt did when he was TNA World / X-Division Champion and ½ of the Tag Team Champions.

Quote:
Kurt was already a multi time former champ. Jericho had just won his.
I accept this answer, only because it makes sense to a certain extent.

Quote:
Cuz he had better things to do.
What better things are you referring to?? Before the Un-Americans formed, he had members of the upside-down / Blue, White, and Red / Stripes and Stars Flag help him defend the Undisputed Title. He even won the Tag Titles with Christian. He is sometimes referred to as an associate of the Anti-Americans. What was missing??

Quote:
To match the name of their brands World title.
I get that, but they could have changed it back when the Cena and Batista switched Brands. Neither here nor there.

Quote:
Because the WWE Tag Team titles weren't a part WCW.
Right, but naming the Blue Tag Straps the “World Tag Team Titles” would have alleviated this, much like the way the World, United States, and Cruiserweight Titles were a part of WCW history…kind of.

Quote:
Because it wasn't a World title.
It was considered a World Title while Kurt was in WWECW. I personally still consider it a World Title.

Quote:
Huh?
This was something about Edge getting his own actual design instead of just changing the “W” for a Star with an R on it.

Quote:
WWE gave La Resistance the ECW Tag Team titles during the WWECW days but Rene Dupree failed a wellness policy. The belts were stripped before they made it on TV. Then VInce realized that 3 belts in a one hour show wouldn't pan out.
I never heard of this before. Interesting!!

Quote:
For a push. Too bad Zeke got injured.
Okay, a push is one thing. One doesn’t need to win in order to get a push. If the Title was going to be retired anyway, why didn’t they just continue the feud on the Red or Blue show instead of ending ECW the way they did??

Quote:
Because it would make WWE suck.
How could the WWE suck with “The Great Show” (or Big Khali, which ever you prefer) as the WWE Tag Team Champions?? Who would realistically beat them?? The Brothers of Destruction could have first feuded with them and then eventually…

Quote:
GOOD GOD, NO!
…join them.

Quote:
The tag team titles have shared lineage. The Divas belts was newer and girlier. So they sticked with it.
The current WWE Tag Team Titles do not share a linage with the older WWE / Raw / Red Tag Team Titles. The shared lineage stopped with the Hart Dynasty. The Divas Title…oh whatever.

Quote:
Because who wants a World title that got thrown in the trash?
I don’t know how to respond to this.

Quote:
Because that would be overkill. And Fourtune was a much better choice.
Overkill?? Going to Plan A and a half would have been better than going to Plan B. I think it was great that Fortune turned on Immortal, but I think it was a bit too early…maybe a whole year too early.

Old 03-01-2011, 02:06 PM
WWE European Champion

I’ve got some new Triple Rs!!

Why didn’t Vince just have a schedule like this??
Monday – Raw (Live)
Tuesday – Smackdown (Live)
Wednesday – ECW (Live and 2 hours)
I say get rid of Superstars…or extend it
Thursday – Heat (taped before Raw)
Friday – Velocity (taped before Smackdown)
Saturday – Saturday Nights Main Event (Live and 2 hours and all Brands)

Where is the highly anticipated WWE Channel already?? I’ve been dreaming about it since I was 10. I’ve also dreamed of a Disney Channel, an MTV Channel that only plays Hip Hop and R&B, and a second ESPN channel when I was 10 and they all came true.

Why did Vince give Eric Raw and Stephanie Smackdown?? I would have rather had Steph run Raw and Eric run Smackdown and then change it to WCW, but whatever.

What would it have been like if Vince McMahon accepted Eric Bischoff challenge to show up on WCW?? What would it have been like if original founding Fathers of D-Generation X accepted the New Age Voodoo Kin James Gang Outlaw Mafia to show up on TNA??

Why didn’t Vince give Brock and Goldberg either another year on their contracts or have the Brock / Goldberg match take place earlier…preferably when they were both the WWE / World Champions?? That would have been a better match, I’m sure of it.

Why was there no WWE Draft in 2003 and in 2006 (only an ECW Draft took place in 06 and only RVD and Angle were drafted)??

Why was Cena allowed to take the WWE Title with him to Raw and Batista allowed to take the World Title with him to Smackdown in 2005, but Bobby Lashley had to drop the ECW Title in 2007?? Then on the following year, during the WWE 2008 Draft, Kane took the ECW Title to Raw, Matt Hardy took the United States Title to ECW, and Triple H took the WWE Title to Smackdown. What was that all about?? I’m not even going to get into what happened in 2009.

If Vince wants competition so bad, why doesn’t he COMPLETELY split Raw from Smackdown and have the current Head Writers run the shows?? He could have the Brands cross ONLY at PPVs.

Is Nash going to be the next Raw Commentator?? He did a great job with Booker on TNA during the M. E. Mob run.

Did I miss something or is there a reason why Michael Cole is on Smackdown?? If he HAS to be on all the shows, I say he starts a Cross-Branded Stable starting of course with the Miz, and now maybe Del Rio. He could be a cross between the Brain and the Mouth of the South and the Devious One.

Why does the WWE have two PPVs in October…TNA’s end of the Year?? I guess I just answered my own rhetorical question.

Why didn’t Layla just hold on to the Women’s Title during Lay-Cool’s last run as the WWE Alpha-Female(s)??

If someone like Sting wins the “Immortal” Title, will that feel like Undertaker winning the “Spinner” Title?? Is this the reason why Taker and the “Spinner” never crossed pathes??

If the WWE didn’t end ECW, would you have been okay with WWE treating the ECW Title as an actual World Title and have Triple H, Undertaker, Cena, Edge, Orton, or even Batista or Jericho as ECW Champion for a month or two??

If the WWE activated the ECW TV Title and ECW Tag Team Titles, who would have been your first WWECW TV Champ and WWECW Tag Team Champions??

My lucky number is 12, but for some reason, I get writer’s block at 15 Triple Rs. I’ll be back for more later.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:31 AM
WWE European Champion

I’m back with the 3rd installment of RRR. I was actually thinking of adding a 4th “R” for “Raves”, but whatever. Anyway, let’s see what’s on my mind today.

Why did Big Show face CM Punk at Night Of Champions 2010 when neither had a Title?? It’s Night Of Champions, not Night of Champions and Former Champions.

Why aren’t there more roster trades throughout the year between Raw and Smackdown, and formally, ECW?? The storylines could write themselves if the WWE uses this idea. I’m not talking about one person showing up on a show. I’m talking about an actual Raw Superstar for an actual Smackdown Superstar with “press conferences” and all that.

If MVP was the highest paid Superstar on Smackdown at one point, who was Raw’s highest paid Superstar??

If John Cena himself complained about the current design of the WWE Title Belt, do you think Edge, Rob Van Dam, Randy Orton, Triple H, Jeff Hardy, Batista, Sheamus, and the Miz complained about it as well??

Who is the IWC Champion right now?? Who is the IWC Mid-Card Champion right now?? Who are the IWC Tag Team Champions right now?? All of course, in your own opinion.

Longest Reigning Champion vs. Most Championship Reigns, which one is more prestigious?? Add Most combined Days over multiple Championship reigns and make it a Triple Threat match.

In the WWE Universe, are Edge and Christian NOT brothers anymore??

Why didn’t Edge bring back the Rated R Spinner when he won the World Title?? I know why, but wouldn’t that be funny…or disrespectful to the Big Gold Belt??

Why didn’t Cena and Edge (or Jeff Hardy) trade Title Belts between Survivor Series 2008 and No Way Out 2009?? Why didn’t Cena and Triple H trade Title Belts between WrestleMania XXV and Backlash 2009??

From January 29, 2007 to April 2, 2007, was I the only person who thought Cena was going to break out World Tag Team Spinner Belts for himself and HBK??

In Legends of WrestleMania, why is there only one venue for WM 2 when there was three??

Why did the venues stop at WM XV in the video game, Legends of WrestleMania?? I’m a Philly fan too, being from South Jersey, but I would have liked it if WM 2000 through at least WM XXV was included.

With all the Superstars who did not face Undertaker at WrestleMania, why did Kane, Shawn Michaels and now Triple H face him twice?? I’m sure if I sit and think and research about it long enough, I’ll be able to come up with 3 others who, at the time, should have, could have, and would have faced “The Streak”.

If the WWE always revisions things, like Andre’s the Giants WWE Title reign, why not revision the Rockers WWE Tag Team Title reign and Chris Jericho’s first WWE Title reign??

How do you think Vince McMahon feels about WWE Stats??

Stay tuned for Part 4.

Old 03-12-2011, 07:50 AM
Shucky Ducky Quack Quack
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Unsold Bacon is looking to come up from OCW...Unsold Bacon is looking to come up from OCW...Unsold Bacon is looking to come up from OCW...Unsold Bacon is looking to come up from OCW...Unsold Bacon is looking to come up from OCW...Unsold Bacon is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick View Post
I’ve got some new Triple Rs!!

Why didn’t Vince just have a schedule like this??
Monday – Raw (Live)
Tuesday – Smackdown (Live)
Wednesday – ECW (Live and 2 hours)
I say get rid of Superstars…or extend it
Thursday – Heat (taped before Raw)
Friday – Velocity (taped before Smackdown)
Saturday – Saturday Nights Main Event (Live and 2 hours and all Brands)
I would love that much wrestling but that would be too expensive and it would ware the superstars out and then their would be no House Shows for Smaller cities who like the WWE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Cole
What a shock! A breakdown in a six-man!
Old 03-13-2011, 08:32 PM
WWE European Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impaler View Post
I would love that much wrestling but that would be too expensive and it would ware the superstars out and then their would be no House Shows for Smaller cities who like the WWE.
House Shows, if you go by my schedule could take place on Thursdays and Fridays. Why bother with the House Shows when we can get 4 live shows a week.

Expensive?? Do you really, honestly, truly give a $#!+ about the WWE’s expense?? Seriously, when did that become our concern?? I get what you’re saying, but as fans, we should want and get more. Who cares how much it’s going to cost??

Old 03-13-2011, 09:49 PM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Pretty good read. For fuck's sake, keep 'em coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.