WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-17-2010, 09:51 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
No. He doesn't want to be in WWE, he's never been in WWE, he has nothing to do with WWE.
I agree with you 100%. Yet, this topic has come up at several times on these forums, and I am always shocked by the number of guys who insist that Sting belongs in the WWE Hall of Fame, simply because Vince owns the rights to WCW and therefore has the right to induct him (assuming he'd accept the invitation which I too doubt he would). Plus people seem to feel that the WWE Hall of Fame is more of a general pro wrestling Hall of Fame, which I also disagree with. I actually started a thread about this many months ago, and the overwhelming consensus was that Sting should be inducted, that he would accept such an invitation, and that I had rocks in my head for suggesting otherwise.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:51 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Hawkeye worked a dark match on ECW recently...Hawkeye worked a dark match on ECW recently...Hawkeye worked a dark match on ECW recently...Hawkeye worked a dark match on ECW recently...Hawkeye worked a dark match on ECW recently...Hawkeye worked a dark match on ECW recently...Hawkeye worked a dark match on ECW recently...Hawkeye worked a dark match on ECW recently...Hawkeye worked a dark match on ECW recently...Hawkeye worked a dark match on ECW recently...Hawkeye worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Yes, this is a completely blatant ripoff of Lariat's thread. I had been considering making one of these as well and Lariat beat me to it, so I'm going to make one anyway because I don't like not being the center of attention here.
KB,what do you see in the future for Zack Ryder?
Old 10-17-2010, 10:00 PM
A Jock That Loves Pepsi
WWF Hardcore Champion

CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...

Will CM Punk headline the Main Event of a WrestleMania?

What are your thoughts on bands doing the live entrances at big PPVs? As an example, should they let say Killswitch Engage play Punk to the ring at WrestleMania in the future?
I thought you were dead. Good to see you're not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
Go get me a fucking Pepsi, you wanker.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 10:05 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyBlack View Post
Did you ever feel that The nWo had members who seemed as if they shouldnt have been involved in that group because they would have been better off fighting against them. if so who and why
Pretty much everyone that joined after DiBiase and Giant. It was a joke after that pretty much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rox View Post
KB,what do you see in the future for Zack Ryder?
Hopefully jobbing and then future endeavors. I do not get the appeal of this guy.

[quote=CH David;2528126]Will CM Punk headline the Main Event of a WrestleMania?[quote]

Unfortunately no. Not as long as Vince is running things at least. Punk is a great upper midcarder and occasional main eventer, but if the belts are unified he'll fall through the cracks, which might be better for him.

Quote:
What are your thoughts on bands doing the live entrances at big PPVs? As an example, should they let say Killswitch Engage play Punk to the ring at WrestleMania in the future?
This can be ok but it can also be rather stupid. Motorhead playing HHH to the ring at Mania X7 was great but Drowning Pool or Limp Bizkit aren't guys I want to see at a PPV. Wrestling is associated with rock and roll, or at least it should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:06 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatehabsforever View Post
I agree with you 100%. Yet, this topic has come up at several times on these forums, and I am always shocked by the number of guys who insist that Sting belongs in the WWE Hall of Fame, simply because Vince owns the rights to WCW and therefore has the right to induct him (assuming he'd accept the invitation which I too doubt he would). Plus people seem to feel that the WWE Hall of Fame is more of a general pro wrestling Hall of Fame, which I also disagree with. I actually started a thread about this many months ago, and the overwhelming consensus was that Sting should be inducted, that he would accept such an invitation, and that I had rocks in my head for suggesting otherwise.
This would all work if the Hall of Fame meant anything, which of course it doesn't.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:12 PM
Damn it feels good to be a Taylor!!
Knockout Champion

PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...

Who was your favorite luchadore in WCW
Old 10-17-2010, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyBlack View Post
Who was your favorite luchadore in WCW
Rey, before he became the insane underdog and made me want to smack him with a cold fish.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:17 PM
A Jock That Loves Pepsi
WWF Hardcore Champion

CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...

I am trying to be as serious as possible with this question. Could the Shockmaster have actually worked if not for that whole debacle, or was it too cartoony for anyone to believe?
I thought you were dead. Good to see you're not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
Go get me a fucking Pepsi, you wanker.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH David View Post
I am trying to be as serious as possible with this question. Could the Shockmaster have actually worked if not for that whole debacle, or was it too cartoony for anyone to believe?
Too cartoony. WCW at the time was the serious wrestling company with more of an emphasis on in ring action as an alternative to WWF and their shenanigans. The Southern crowd would have booed him out of the building. Also it was Fred Ottman (Tugboat). How good could it have been?

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:22 PM
Damn it feels good to be a Taylor!!
Knockout Champion

PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...

who is your favorite big man wrestler of all time I mean a giant that was either extremely tall or fat and who was your least favorite