WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-17-2010, 09:33 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...
Default KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Yes, this is a completely blatant ripoff of Lariat's thread. I had been considering making one of these as well and Lariat beat me to it, so I'm going to make one anyway because I don't like not being the center of attention here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 09:36 PM
Hogan Matters!
WWE Diva's Champion

goodlay is looking to come up from OCW...goodlay is looking to come up from OCW...goodlay is looking to come up from OCW...goodlay is looking to come up from OCW...goodlay is looking to come up from OCW...

3 things you would do to improve TNA?

Theo
Team Finnley Baylor
ECW TV Champion

It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...

At least you're honest. And you're admin so you can rewrite history anyway.

*rubs hands together*

If given the chance, who would have been a better NWA World Heavyweight Champion if Flair if he weren't able to wrestle during his prime? Arn Anderson or Tully Blanchard?

And better theme song? Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff's theme song on WCW Nitro or the theme for the American Males?
I Am The One Who Knocks
WCW TV Champion

Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Monkey_Mania

Same question as I gave to Lariat, but I think it's a really good question.

Do you believe that wrestling is cyclical as much as I do. As I see it right now, if it really is cyclical would you agree that we are slowly getting out of this era's Hogan Age, moving into the New Generation, and finally we will see a resurgence of something similar to the Attitude Era?

Old 10-17-2010, 09:38 PM
Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
TNA Champion

Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via AIM to Little Jerry Lawler Send a message via MSN to Little Jerry Lawler

More overrated: Elimination Chamber or HIAC
Old 10-17-2010, 09:39 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...

OK, KB, then I'll ask you the same questions I asked Lariat.

Will the Miz become WWE champion before Wrestlemania 27? To add to the original question, if so, when, and will it be successful?

What is your opinion of the WCW-themed Wrestlemania 27, good idea or bad? And should guys from WCW (either with or without a WWE history) be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year?

Should Sting be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, either at WM27 or at a later date, assuming he never graces the inside of a WWE ring as I doubt he ever will (and hope he never does), just because Vince McMahon has legally purchased the right to do so?
Old 10-17-2010, 09:39 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

1. Wrestle. This is the undisputed #1 solution to most of their problems. There is no excuse to have 6 seconds of ring time in 80 minutes of television at all. Stop with all of the angles and twists etc and just go wrestle.

2. Less swerves. This goes along with #1. There are FAR too many instances of people turning and shifting alliances at the drop of a hat. Joe for instance has turned how many times in the last few years? It's ridiculous and makes them meaningless.

3. Get rid of worthless guys. And when I say get rid of, I mean release or fire. Guys like EV or Jordan serve zero purposes yet they continue to draw paychecks. I understand that they have a pay per appearance thing going on, but as long as they're on the roster you're going to wonder where they are etc. There is no need for them taking up spots and being forced into random appearances with no rhyme or reason other than they haven't been on TV in awhile.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lariat View Post
At least you're honest. And you're admin so you can rewrite history anyway.

*rubs hands together*

If given the chance, who would have been a better NWA World Heavyweight Champion if Flair if he weren't able to wrestle during his prime? Arn Anderson or Tully Blanchard?
Blanchard. He came off like the 80s Bret Hart while Anderson never struck me as someone that would make a major main event threat. Granted that could be because he was Flair's lackey more or less.

Quote:
And better theme song? Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff's theme song on WCW Nitro or the theme for the American Males?
I didn't mind the American Males song whereas the other one made my mouth hang open. Males easily.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Celtic Monkey View Post
Same question as I gave to Lariat, but I think it's a really good question.

Do you believe that wrestling is cyclical as much as I do. As I see it right now, if it really is cyclical would you agree that we are slowly getting out of this era's Hogan Age, moving into the New Generation, and finally we will see a resurgence of something similar to the Attitude Era?
Yes. People are going to rebel against this as they did with Hogan. I think we're in the New Generation already actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Jerry Lawler View Post
More overrated: Elimination Chamber or HIAC
Overrated would be the Chamber. Overused and wasted would be the Cell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatehabsforever View Post
OK, KB, then I'll ask you the same questions I asked Lariat.

Will the Miz become WWE champion before Wrestlemania 27? To add to the original question, if so, when, and will it be successful?
No. I think he's the first to lose which is good for him.

Quote:
What is your opinion of the WCW-themed Wrestlemania 27, good idea or bad? And should guys from WCW (either with or without a WWE history) be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year?
If they didn't do something with WCW, the southern crowd would massacre them. And only if they contributed something to WWE.

Quote:
Should Sting be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, either at WM27 or at a later date, assuming he never graces the inside of a WWE ring as I doubt he ever will (and hope he never does), just because Vince McMahon has legally purchased the right to do so?
No. He doesn't want to be in WWE, he's never been in WWE, he has nothing to do with WWE.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:45 PM
Damn it feels good to be a Taylor!!
Knockout Champion

PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...

Did you ever feel that The nWo had members who seemed as if they shouldnt have been involved in that group because they would have been better off fighting against them. if so who and why