WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
The Great Khali is really immortal
Knockout Champion

wotdoiput is looking to come up from OCW...wotdoiput is looking to come up from OCW...wotdoiput is looking to come up from OCW...

Like i give a flying monkey crap what happens to America. Is the tea towel wrapped around your head to tightly??

Predicition: High Society get stuck in the showers and don't make it to the Battle Royal in time.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:50 PM
SmackDown! is MY Show
World Heavyweight Champion

A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to A.J.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wotdoiput View Post
Like i give a flying monkey crap what happens to America. Is the tea towel wrapped around your head to tightly??

Predicition: High Society get stuck in the showers and don't make it to the Battle Royal in time.

We might as we do get the best women and we could be a bit busy
Old 07-24-2007, 09:50 PM
Melon Farmer

Rajeem: Mohammad Hasheem and I and Rasheeka demand your attention Craig as well as everyone here in this pathetic place! IF you have a problem with us, well then y dont u do somethign u fucken Australian psyco!! i got 2 words for u....FUCK U!!You Australian American Bastard!
Old 07-24-2007, 09:55 PM
Knockout Champion

wotdoiput is looking to come up from OCW...wotdoiput is looking to come up from OCW...wotdoiput is looking to come up from OCW...

You probably wish you could fuck me Hasheem, be a good change from the camels id imagine :P.
Old 07-24-2007, 09:58 PM
Dufflebag Mod!!
WWE Diva's Champion

sincade20 is looking to come up from OCW...sincade20 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to sincade20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wotdoiput View Post
You probably wish you could fuck me Hasheem, be a good change from the camels id imagine :P.
Now that was funny
Old 07-24-2007, 10:00 PM
Melon Farmer

Rajeem: You know what -

Hasheem comes into the picture and starts yelling!

Hasheem: أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ

oh i didn't see u guys there! Listen Rajeem, why the fuck do me and Rasheeka have to wait for u!

Rajeem: أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خيرمن فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنس

Hasheem: What?! Who is this Aaron Craig you speak of? Well whoever that peasant and un-worthy American, thinks i would rather have relationships with him rather than a camel...i wouldn't fuck either of u...i have Rasheeka....

Rajeem: أ هلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم

Hasheema: oo...right! He chuckles!
Old 07-24-2007, 10:04 PM
Knockout Champion

Im waiting to see the difference between Rasheeka and a camel, cant see any from this point of view.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:06 PM
Melon Farmer

Hasheem: Excuse me? What did you just say? Did you call my woman, the women who was chosen to marry a prince like me, a camel? Boy, i darre you to say that to my face! You better watch your back Craig, because Mohammad Hasheem is coming for ya!
Old 07-24-2007, 10:14 PM
Knockout Champion

Not only will i say that to you face Hasheem, I will also insert my foot in your ass. No no wait I wont do that that would bring you far too much enjoyment.

Prince of a few sandhills? Cool Rock On!!

This thread rules.

Anyway anyone have some serious predictions as to who is going to win the matches on Meltdown?
Old 07-24-2007, 10:16 PM
Melon Farmer

Hasheem: Yea i do you pathetic thing for a human being!

I will win every single freaken match, because i am young, rich, and luxurious! I am the future of this business! It is my destiny to destroy America and become the champion!

As for you fool, I will be leaving now! You have wasted too much time of mine! Ta-ta~