WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics > Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-19-2010, 11:41 AM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

For fuck's sake, Stinger, you're not a mod!!! Stop being a dick and driving people away!

I don't think I ever made a text tutorial, SOM, but what is it you want to know?
Old 08-19-2010, 03:38 PM
We shy worth hair
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

. scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
For fuck's sake, Stinger, you're not a mod!!! Stop being a dick and driving people away!

I don't think I ever made a text tutorial, SOM, but what is it you want to know?
Just how to basically give the text good flow with the image. The only one i have seemed to have done that with is my infamous 2 one
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharu7 in response to me calling him an idiot View Post
Yeah...Coming from a Comma...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:59 PM
We shy worth hair

. scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella...

Actually scratch that my former request. Can you show how to do how to use Layer Styles to enhance text. Not sure what it is but a friend told me to look into tutorials for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharu7 in response to me calling him an idiot View Post
Yeah...Coming from a Comma...
Old 08-27-2010, 06:38 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I think I already covered that...
Old 01-25-2011, 04:23 PM

Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via Yahoo to Fuel The Fire

I'm sorry if this has been asked but I'm looking to make sigs that have pics in the letters one example was beccas hbk sig. Sorry if this was asked if there is a tut made can you point me in the right direction thanks
Old 01-25-2011, 04:47 PM
Mr. Manager
WWE Diva's Champion

The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuel View Post
I'm sorry if this has been asked but I'm looking to make sigs that have pics in the letters one example was beccas hbk sig. Sorry if this was asked if there is a tut made can you point me in the right direction thanks
Do you use PS or GIMP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo Mays View Post
Do what TPP says or the beard goes.

GOT IT?
Old 01-25-2011, 04:51 PM

Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...

gimp
Old 01-25-2011, 05:10 PM
Mr. Manager
WWE Diva's Champion

The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuel View Post
gimp
In PS its called Clipping masks. I dont know about GIMP. But I did some googling and found this. Hope it helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo Mays View Post
Do what TPP says or the beard goes.

GOT IT?
Old 01-25-2011, 05:27 PM

if I was gay I would kiss ya thanks looking forward to try it out
Old 02-24-2011, 06:51 PM

Janice is looking to come up from OCW...

I feel like I'm treading on toes here but I was wondering if anyone had some good tutorials just for how to make basic signatures or avatars (not animated), how to use brushes so that the specific piece actually looks like art and maybe even some text tutorials? It's bland and you don't need to provide me with all of them, even just one or two links would be good. Of course I'm only a beginner and I've looked at people like Doc and Theo who are constantly popping out just purely amazing stuff and it's like, I know I can't be as good as them but I'd just like to know how to make something that I can at least be proud of. If it is too hard for you than that is fine and I'm not in a rush, I can wait, it'd just be super if I could just get something!