WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics > Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-18-2010, 09:19 PM
Mr. Manager
WWE Diva's Champion

The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...

So I've been trying to learn some new things on GIMP and I've been looking for some good ways to make a background using smudging. I've looked at tutorials online and cant find any good ones. So I was wondering if anyone on here can make a tutorial on how to use smudging to make a nice background, or one about good smudging techniques in general. I dont care if its a GIMP tutorial (which is highly unlikely) or a Photoshop tutorial. If its a photoshop tutorial, I'm sure I can find a way to translate it. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo Mays View Post
Do what TPP says or the beard goes.

GOT IT?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 12:56 PM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I'll get to it, dude.

Check it out in the General Wrestling Section!
Old 06-21-2010, 12:59 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

I made one before, which you can find in the Photoshop Tutorial thread. I'm sure Dave's will be useful as well.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:07 PM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Yeah, Doc did one about smudging a render and the effects it can have on the signature in general, which is very helpful. I might make a simple one on how to make a decent background with smudging tonight after the football. Maybe tomorrow, who knows.

Check it out in the General Wrestling Section!
Old 07-28-2010, 04:39 PM

Tatsujin79 is looking to come up from OCW...

I would like to request three tutorials if i may.

1. i need a tut to show how to add animated rain type effects to a sig (or similar effect)

2. I need a tut on how to animate text

3. i need a tut on how to animate a userbar

Thanks in advance. For some reason i just cant find any good tuts on these subjects

Im taking signature requests look for "Tatsu is taking requests" in the request thread
Old 07-28-2010, 06:40 PM
Stay in school and don't litter.
Knockout Champion

Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg scored a win over Santino Marella...Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg scored a win over Santino Marella...Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg scored a win over Santino Marella...Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg scored a win over Santino Marella...Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg scored a win over Santino Marella...Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg scored a win over Santino Marella...Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg scored a win over Santino Marella...Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg scored a win over Santino Marella...Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg scored a win over Santino Marella...Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg scored a win over Santino Marella...Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg scored a win over Santino Marella...

Unfortunately Tatsujin, animated sigs are not allowed here, because they slow down the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Stinger, You're a great poster, fantastic sig maker, and a great dude on top of it.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
Unfortunately Tatsujin, animated sigs are not allowed here, because they slow down the forums.
Who ever said it was for this forum? Please dont assume things like that thank you, I am requesting tutorials to learn how to do it not to use it for a sig here.

Im taking signature requests look for "Tatsu is taking requests" in the request thread
Old 07-28-2010, 07:00 PM
Stay in school and don't litter.
Knockout Champion

Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg scored a win over Santino Marella...Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg scored a win over Santino Marella...Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg scored a win over Santino Marella...Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg scored a win over Santino Marella...Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg scored a win over Santino Marella...Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg scored a win over Santino Marella...Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg scored a win over Santino Marella...Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg scored a win over Santino Marella...Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg scored a win over Santino Marella...Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg scored a win over Santino Marella...Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg scored a win over Santino Marella...

My bad. No need to be so snarky about it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Stinger, You're a great poster, fantastic sig maker, and a great dude on top of it.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:02 PM

i want intending to be, and no disrespect intended.

Old 08-19-2010, 10:12 AM
We shy worth hair
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

. scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella...

Has there been a text tutorial uploaded in docs section?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharu7 in response to me calling him an idiot View Post
Yeah...Coming from a Comma...