WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics > Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-17-2010, 01:49 PM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default Request A Tutorial

OK guys, I am especially bored today so thought that I would do a tutorial for some of the rookies around these parts. However, I have o idea what I should do it on. So, with that being said, I need some ideas from you that I should do a tutorial on.

If you have ever saw something that you have wanted to try and would like to give a go, tell me what it is and try and get a picture of the effect. Anything will do and I will then try my best to come up with a good tutorial for you.

Check it out in the General Wrestling Section!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:46 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

Do one on text. Maybe talking about effects that can add to a sig without being too flashy, like different bevel, overlay, or gradient effects.

Also, talk about placement, and finding fonts to fit the image, and color.

Just do a big old tutorial on how to make your text look nice within different sig styles, since you seem to have it down.

Old 05-20-2010, 08:42 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...

EVERYONE: I thought this was a good idea so I've decided to make this thread the official Request A Tutorial thread! I know we have an Ask A Question thread but if there is a feature or effect someone has done that you don't understand, or would like to know how to do, you can ask here.

Sig makers! Please "claim" tutorials . That is, say you will do them. This way we don't get two people doing the same thing. And post them in the Photoshop or GIMP tutorial threads when you are finished.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:40 AM
Join WZCW today!

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I disagree with having to claim then, in all honesty. I think that having everyone showing how they reach an effect could show different ways of achieving the same end. Perhaps the people doing the tutorials would learn something new as well. That being said, I can see why we have that and if that is the way it has to be, then so be it.

Old 05-21-2010, 03:01 PM
GenMe
WWE Diva's Champion

GenMe is looking to come up from OCW...GenMe is looking to come up from OCW...GenMe is looking to come up from OCW...GenMe is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to GenMe

Hey Dave, I was wondering if you could make a tutorial about your Randy Orton sig.
Old 05-21-2010, 04:21 PM
Join WZCW today!

Yeah man, I could do that for you.

Old 06-01-2010, 04:08 PM
TNA knockout champion

SuperKnockout is looking to come up from OCW...

Could you teach how to do a sig?

Credit to TPP.

Screw Punk, why does he need to be in the title picture?
Old 06-01-2010, 04:20 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

I've already made several tutorials on how to make sigs using Photoshop and so has Dave, and they can all be found in the Photoshop Graphic Making Guides thread. TPP has also made a sig-making tutorial using GIMP which can be found in the main section. They're sticky threads.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:14 PM
The King Of Chaos

Kaelthes is looking to come up from OCW...Kaelthes is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
I've already made several tutorials on how to make sigs using Photoshop and so has Dave, and they can all be found in the Photoshop Graphic Making Guides thread. TPP has also made a sig-making tutorial using GIMP which can be found in the main section. They're sticky threads.
hey there, I am new here and want to learn how to make a signature. I do not know what you are talking about here, and where to find this thread
Old 06-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Mr. Manager
WWE Diva's Champion

The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaelthes View Post
hey there, I am new here and want to learn how to make a signature. I do not know what you are talking about here, and where to find this thread
Photoshop Tutorial: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=64123
Gimp Tutorial: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=110658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo Mays View Post
Do what TPP says or the beard goes.

GOT IT?