WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-13-2017, 04:50 PM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

I share mine with Good Ol' JR

Plus Mel Gibson, Michael Schumacher, John Paul Jones and JRR Tolkien

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:48 PM
I see the "want to" in your eyes
WCW TV Champion

Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Conway Spidey

Molly Holly and Buddy Holly.
Old 09-13-2017, 10:41 PM
#WheresHangman?
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...

I share a birthday with Shinsuke Nakamura and Corey Graves, some good company there.
Old 09-13-2017, 10:45 PM
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
WWE Diva's Champion

Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Jeremy Irons and Eva Marie...

Happy birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
You can lower your guns. I promise, no one is going to kill you for it.
Old 09-14-2017, 12:24 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika View Post
I have the same birthday as Ted DiBiase Jr , Laura Jane Grace (Singer of Against Me!), and SZA. Oh and Tech N9ne and Gordon Ramsay. Not too bad.

Happy birthday to you! Please try to enjoy yourself ^_^. I'd hate to share my birthday with Baron Corbin though
It balances out,

I also share my birthday with the day they released super Mario bros in Japan in 85.

But Corbin sucks.

the Five Moves of doom?
Old 09-14-2017, 01:38 AM

GuruWithpain is looking to come up from OCW...

Happiest birthday, wish them all well and success in life.
Old 09-14-2017, 02:39 PM
King Of The Wasteland
ROH Pure Champion

Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I got Elton John and Aretha Franklin
Old 09-14-2017, 04:39 PM
WZPC Raw US Champ

Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...

I share it with Tony Danza, the current Queen of England and Iggy Pop.
Old 09-17-2017, 08:58 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I share it with Jon Bon Jovi, Mike von Erich, Lance Cade. Oh, and Dr. Suess.
Old 09-17-2017, 09:11 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

The Godfather, Pierce Brosnan, Janet Jackson, Megan Fox, Danny Trejo, and a crazy serial-killing psycho named H.H. Holmes.