WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW Network > WZCW Roleplay Board
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2017, 09:18 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet
Default AS 120 - The Beard versus Matt Tastic

RP Deadline Monday 11th September 23:59 (Central).

Extensions available upon request.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-12-2017, 01:47 AM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

*Ring Ring Ring*

No answer.........

*Ring Ring Ring*

No answer again......

*Ring Ring Ring*

Still no answer.........

*Ring Ring Ring*

No answer.........

Even if there is an answer, would you like it once you hear it?

There's no way to know until you hear that answer.

*Ring Ring Ring*

...................*click* .........................leave me alone............ *click* bzzzttttttt............

Was that the desired answer?

========================

It's been 2 weeks since WZCW celebrated it's 10th anniversary. A milestone event where the world of wrestling celebrated in awe. But Matt was not concerned with celebrations. A milestone came. A milestone went. To him, it's nothing new. The here. The now. That's what really matters. 16 years ago the world stood in shock as one of history's most tragic events took place. Today, we remember the day. And moved on. A week ago, one of the most powerful Hurricane's in history swept the Caribbean. Destroyed the islands of Antigua and Barbuda. Thousands homeless. The very next day, Matt's home of Puerto Rico, somehow standing unharmed in the face of that disaster, dusted itself off and provided help and shelter to those affected. They moved on. Hardships pass. And we can move past them. The same with milestones. Accolades. Victories. And loses.

But who's to say that, in those moments. As the winds blow, it still hits you in the face. As you remember those moments that hurt you, does it not burn at your soul? It makes you long for better days, right? We cling to that hope. But after a while, the better day doesn't come. You kinda just want to take it. Or worse. Those little scars in your soul. They become so deep that you can't find peace even in the midst of a good life. The tale of the human soul is one of longing for more.

Does Matt Tastic have scars in his soul? Sure, he's never faced tragedies. And sure. Defeats can be a dime a dozen. But a thousand pounds of feathers are the same as a thousand pounds of lead. A soul can still taint itself from the smallest of scratches. The question is when it's tainted beyond repair. At the very least, Matt Tastic has lost patience over the last few months. Perhaps those feathers have started to pile.

=========================

*Ding Ding Ding*

A bell rings.

*Ding Ding Ding*

It rings again.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Someone answers.

Attendant: Hello, sir. How can I help you?

The voice comes from an attendant in the lobby of a hotel. A female, who addresses a peculiar man.

??: Ah, hello my friend. I'm looking for my friend.

Bearing a mask, it is the unmistakable voice of El Amigo. Calling out as he tends to.

El Amigo: I hear my friend is staying here for the night and I'm kinda looking for him.

Attendant: Well, I'm very deeply sorry sir. But I don't believe it's safe for me to send you to someone's room.

El Amigo: Why-Oh. I get it. The mask. It makes sense, my friend. Can you please call him down here then? Is that possible?

Attendant:
I can ask if he's willing to meet you, yes. What is his name?

El Amigo:
Matt Tastic.

Attendant: Oh dear. I recieved the specific instruction from him, to not bother him.

El Amigo:
...............Oh, boy. Thank you then. I will do what a good friend does. And wait.

The hours pass by and El Amigo just sits in a bench in the lobby. After hours of just waiting, chance comes to chance and Matt Tastic passes by the lobby. Setting out for his upcoming match with The Beard. But El Amigo meets him.

El Amigo:
Why have you not answered our calls, my friend?

Matt: .....................

El Amigo: Hey, we've been worried. Why haven't you answered our calls?

Matt: I have things to worry about myself, you know. I have a match against The Beard. And that's what I'M worried about. OK? You're fine. I'm fine. Granpa's fine. End of case, right? We're done.

#UUYYYYY

sendpm.gif
Old 09-12-2017, 07:11 AM
Part Time Poster
Mr. Money in the Bank

Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...

Darkness my old friend.

A strobe light flashes obnoxiously as a perfectly square room is revealed, in the middle sits The Beard, eerily still.

Thatís how the expression goes is it not?

The flash continues as Beard sits silently, almost waiting for an answer.

But darkness is no longer my friend. No no. Darkness is my enemy. In the darkness hides a past I donít want to see, a past I want to forget. Yet, it almost always finds its way back. And now presented to me is my greatest rival, Matt Tastic.

Another strobe begins to flash, this one red in color. As it flashes images appear clipped to the wall. An image of Tastic winning the WZCW World Heavyweight Title at Lethal Lottery. An image of Tastic and Beard face to face before their showdown at Wrestle Kingdom. And the final image, Tastic standing tall over a defeated Beard.

I donít like to take credit for things. Iím not one that likes being responsible for what is to come. But without me, would there even be a Matt Tastic? Lets not discredit what he has done before me. But had I not walked away without the championship title, would he have ever achieved his fate? It took me to walk away for Matt Tastic to become your champion. And while all the greats have fallen before me, there is one name that remains.

The first strobe suddenly stops as the red strobe picks up pace. And with each strobe it spells out T-A-S-T-I-C.

But at Ascension, all that changes.

Suddenly the strobes shut off, the room complete darkness. Beardís breaths are short. They are heavy. They are few.

I promised myself I would never go back to that place. I would never reach inside and look for that darkness that once occupy my life. A darkness that won me the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship. A darkness that tore Saboteur limb from limb. A darkness that won my the King for a Day contract. A darkness that struck fear inside every single competitor on the roster.

But to defeat Matt Tastic? I may need more than that inner darkness. I might need to reach deep inside and find something Iíve never been able to achieve. Inner peace.

The room brightens as Beard is revealed sitting on the floor in the lotus position. The wall decorated with bright and peaceful photos. A pineapple sits near Beard. A flower vase featuring variants of yellow and orange atop a desk.

This is me now. Iím not a monster. Iím not a destroyer. Iím just me. Iím just The Beard. I finally escaped the darkness. My rebirth, my second coming is finally complete. Finally fulfilled. Matt Tastic has faced me in all my incarnations. But this, this is a new ďmonsterĒ. For anything Matt Tastic does, will not phase me. It will only make me stronger, it will make me grow as a superstar. For that, Matt Tastic can never truly defeat me.

At Ascension, I will rise. I will stand tall. I will be victorious.