WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-24-2017, 08:30 PM
Welcome to the Warzone.

Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default So I Watched A Rant On Roman Reigns From Last Year...

Jesus CHRIST.

I think it might be a contender for the worst rant I've ever seen, period.

For those of you who are wondering what in God's name i'm talking about, let me go back a few inches so we can get context.

This is a rant on Roman Reigns made last year from a YouTube wrestling channel named Godzilla Hawke and...oh boy.

If you haven't guessed yet, it's bad. Like, REALLY bad.

To go over the details:
Rambling on and on over nothing.
Repeating the typical 'smark' talking points on Roman Reigns and WWE in general.
Talking in an extremely butthurt, whiny voice that really grinds on the ears when he raises his voice.
Unnecessary swearing, including uses of the words c**t and f****t (which he does not refer to gay people, he refers instead to WWE and Roman Reigns)
Does some serious alarmism throughout the video.
And overall coming off as a total idiot in front of a multi-million dollar platform in YouTube.

In short: This rant is garbage and the person who made it is kind of garbage himself.

He's also made videos calling people who hate NXT 'not real wrestling fans' and questioned why people hate Dalyxman, (a wrestling channel Godzilla Hawke is a fan of) which even if I wasn't the biggest fan of him; (and i'm not) I have to at least give him credit for coming off as a somewhat affable guy. (For the most part, when he rants on a topic involving wrestling; it can get heated sometimes and even then, it's usually not to the level of this video)

But I've rambled on long enough, you probably want to see the video yourself because you're curious if what i'm saying is true or not. So, i'm just going to send you the link and see what you think.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5aYenyskrE&t

#ISurvivedIrma

Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Creator of War Zone
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 09:22 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Hmmm, I don't even see a point to this thread at all. So the guy doesn't like Roman Reigns and said so on Youtube. Big deal, I'm sure you'll find a lot of them if you look hard enough.

Most of us don't bother to look hard enough though simply because it is crap and not worth anyone's time.

Quite honestly I personally don't care what other people think of certain wrestlers. The whole world could hate a certain wrestler but that doesn't mean I will. We are all individuals capable of making our own decisions and having our own train of thought. Well I think we are, aren't we?
Old 08-25-2017, 03:35 AM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.
Old 08-25-2017, 05:35 AM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

His parents should have known this would happen when they called their son Godzilla.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
Old 08-25-2017, 09:36 AM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

So you are ranting about how someone ranted about Roman Reigns being bad while creating a really bad thread to rant about the really bad YouTube ranting guy?

Makes sense.
Old 08-25-2017, 10:00 AM
Thank you Cesaro

Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...

Obviously this is Wildcat's crazy scheme to get us to view his YouTube channel.
Nice try, but I'm on to you. I shan't click that hyperlink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
Either we're going to actually resolve things and let it go, or just ban me for good.
Old 08-25-2017, 10:57 AM

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I got 15 seconds into the video and then asked myself why a grown man is ranting about wrestling and posting it on YouTube. I'd heard enough as soon as he said he was done.

Damn you Sai Deliverer of Stuff for not clicking the link. Made me wanna click it.
Old 08-25-2017, 11:04 AM
Thank you Cesaro

Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold Tea View Post
I got 15 seconds into the video and then asked myself why a grown man is ranting about wrestling and posting it on YouTube. I'd heard enough as soon as he said he was done.

Damn you Sai Deliverer of Stuff for not clicking the link. Made me wanna click it.
Damn reverse psychology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
Either we're going to actually resolve things and let it go, or just ban me for good.
Old 08-25-2017, 05:07 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Yes, that's was some good reverse psychology.
Old 08-26-2017, 02:45 AM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat66 View Post
I think it might be a contender for the worst rant I've ever seen, period.
I don't know. That Hitler guy had some pretty bad rants against Jews and stuff.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER