WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-26-2016, 09:02 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 Ė Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
That is a pretty cool idea for a collection. I never would've thought of collecting replica wrestling belts. If I started a collection, I'd want to start with Stone Colds smoking skull Championship belt.
Let me tell you something, itís never ever too late to start. In fact, itís better to start now, than before. The reason being is that the quality of the replica Championship Title Belts have increased incredibly. The leather is better than before, though still not as good as getting Championship Title Belts releathered. The plates are double the size, going from 2 mm to 4 mm, for most of the Championship Title Belts. The price however has doubled since I started. If you catch a sale, which happens quite often, youíll get an excellent deal. The second hand market, from what Iím told, isnít bad, but I personally havenít bought any outside of Shop.WWE.com. There is much more info on this hobby. Check out BeltTalk.com to chat with the experts.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 03:51 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Actually, I've always loved how the WCW Big Gold belt looked. I might make that a goal, with Undertaker side plates, or Macho Man side plates.

RMK

Last edited by Jeff Deliverer of Mail : 10-26-2016 at 03:57 PM.
Old 10-27-2016, 08:04 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Do you ever wonder if Bray Wyatt is just Kevin Owens with a wig and a fake beard?
Old 10-27-2016, 09:03 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
Actually, I've always loved how the WCW Big Gold belt looked. I might make that a goal, with Undertaker side plates, or Macho Man side plates.
Before you buy anything, please feel free to ask questions. If you're trying to put Undertaker or Macho Man side plates on the Big Gold Belt, that's not going to work, unless you have it custom made. BeltTalk.com is the best place to go for collectors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous View Post
Do you ever wonder if Bray Wyatt is just Kevin Owens with a wig and a fake beard?
I didn't, but now that you mention it, I'd love to see Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas team up at least once in the WWE.

Old 11-11-2016, 03:31 PM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...

I think there should be a jobber named "The Dead Horse". It would be the most meta piece of business in wrestling.

No. No one else misses Rybaxel
Old 03-02-2017, 03:44 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Comparison picture between Shop.WWE.com (top) and Mattel (bottom).

One thing I don't like is how the velcro pieces are not only switched, but placed on the wrong sides. The way Mattel stitched on the one side, it covers the painted in gold tip when snapped together.

Old 07-21-2017, 10:50 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Mr. Money In The Bank is about to cash in...

...and NEW WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Prince Kai Star!!

Old 07-22-2017, 12:10 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Your son is very cute, buddy.
Old 07-22-2017, 12:08 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Thank you!! He's my living Trophy.

Old 07-24-2017, 10:44 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank