WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics > Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-30-2015, 10:37 PM
📶
WWE Women's Champion

The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default **NEW WZCW SUPERSTAR IN NEED**

There's a new WrestleZone Championship Wrestling superstar on the horizon, but he needs help with his look. Details of the character have to be kept secret, but this request is simple.

I need this snake's skin:

To be this man's skin:

You'd really be helping me and this character's writer out a lot. Thanks in advance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Did You Know fact!

The Butcher has won WZF Rookie of the Year with the highest vote percentage ever i.e 79.31% in the history of WZF!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 12:58 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Just paint the man's skin with the colour and design of snake's skin! Dont replace his face with snake's face!
Old 12-31-2015, 01:00 AM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

Before Killjoy says it, you're going to need a few renderings, or it will be impossible to make match graphics. For instance, my rep is Corey Taylor, and even with the loads of pictures out there, he does not have enough renders for me to keep this look for long.

CREDIT: DAVE
Old 12-31-2015, 01:12 AM
📶
WWE Women's Champion

The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Just paint the man's skin with the colour and design of snake's skin! Dont replace his face with snake's face!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSL View Post
Before Killjoy says it, you're going to need a few renderings, or it will be impossible to make match graphics. For instance, my rep is Corey Taylor, and even with the loads of pictures out there, he does not have enough renders for me to keep this look for long.
Thanks a ton, NSL. I really appreciate your graciousness and sincerely owe you one. If I ever get any kind of Hall of Fame vote, it's yours

You need more pictures of your character, Kapu. Different poses, angles, etc. You may want to spend some time talking with a long-time WZCW member and let them coach you and help you develop your character. It seems like it can be a handful.

Quote:
Did You Know fact!

The Butcher has won WZF Rookie of the Year with the highest vote percentage ever i.e 79.31% in the history of WZF!
Old 12-31-2015, 01:17 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

How many more?
Old 12-31-2015, 01:31 AM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
How many more?
That's not a question I can answer. I have no graphics skills I'd say you should send a PM to someone like Dave or KillJoy. They are both solid graphic artists, and have been on Creative long enough to know what you need, if you're doing a custom look like that.

CREDIT: DAVE
Old 01-13-2016, 03:20 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

Default Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
There's a new WrestleZone Championship Wrestling superstar on the horizon, but he needs help with his look. Details of the character have to be kept secret, but this request is simple.

I need this snake's skin:

To be this man's skin:

You'd really be helping me and this character's writer out a lot. Thanks in advance!
Please