WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > Wrestlezolympics '10
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-22-2010, 01:03 PM
Don't thank me; I've done nothing
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. TM View Post
I am not comletely sure what happened here, If Canada loses those 7 votes against, and USA loses those 3 votes against, Canada still has a lot more votes for. The rules stated that the nation with the most votes for would win. After the subtraction, Canada has 71 votes, United States has 59.
Canada may have more collective votes but more people voted for a USA win.

I still think that the winning team should be decided by which individuals gained the most votes, with Hogan being the Sole Survivor for Team USA and Inoki, Kobashi and Misawa surviving for Team Japan.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:10 PM
Throwing a tantrum
King of the Ring

Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...

I didn't think rules could be changed midgame. And because apparently they have been, I do not think that Canada should be eliminated from this.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:12 PM
Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Undisputed WWE Champion

IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Anyone upset about the result should blame the posters who didn't read the rules. I actually considered suspending the Survivor Series Contest as a whole. But I think I have a solution.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-22-2010, 05:23 PM
Future Endeavored

TheThirdHebner is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
Anyone upset about the result should blame the posters who didn't read the rules. I actually considered suspending the Survivor Series Contest as a whole. But I think I have a solution.
Can you point to where it says that "the nation with the most total votes wins" or something to that effect? I see nothing like that, the closest thing I can find to a sentence regarding the voting is that people should "only vote for those who you feel will survive".

Here's the text from your OP in the Rd. 2 Canada vs. USA thread:

Quote:
This is a second round 4-on-4 Survivor Series Match in the 2010 Wrestlezolympics. This match follows traditional Survivor Series rules. Once one team has eliminated all 4 men on the opposing team via pinfall, submission, count-out, or DQ, the match ends, and the surviving team advances.

The match will open for discussion on Friday, February 12th, and voting will begin on Saturday, February 13th. This is a non-spam thread, so if you decide to post, you must provide reasons why you are backing a particular wrestler. You may vote without posting.

To make discussion interesting, please take the time to explain who wins / loses falls and who the surviving wrestlers will be.

WHEN VOTING, YOU MAY ONLY VOTE FOR MEMBERS OF ONE TEAM OR THE OTHER. ONLY VOTE FOR THOSE WRESTLERS YOU FEEL WILL SURVIVE AND BE STANDING AT THE END OF THE MATCH!!!
Old 02-23-2010, 02:09 PM
Turn Bayley heel
TNA Champion

Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Tastycles

I don't really see what the problem is? Hulk Hogan has the most votes, so he is the sole survivor. It should be whoever has more votes than the highest of the opposite team is deemed to have survived.

WrestleZone Tournament, 2015
sendpm.gif
Old 02-23-2010, 02:14 PM
Gone but never forgotten.
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to D-Man Send a message via MSN to D-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastycles View Post
I don't really see what the problem is? Hulk Hogan has the most votes, so he is the sole survivor. It should be whoever has more votes than the highest of the opposite team is deemed to have survived.
Exactly this.

If Hogan has the most votes with 26 and Bret Hart is next in line with 25, then it's fair to assume Hogan is the sole survivor. However, if Bret was THIRD in votes and Austin was second, it's safe to assume Hogan AND Austin would survive.

Basically, from the way the standings ended, and from the way we are running it, Hulk Hogan would have eliminated Chris Jericho and Bret Hart to become the sole survivor. End of story.

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal
I will say it though, this would be pretty fucking cool if it didnt suck ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
Wait...a SMILEY with a LIGHTSABER!? God, no! Anything but that!
Are you going to hurl your virginity at me next???
sendpm.gif