WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-13-2006, 10:07 PM

virginpusher is looking to come up from OCW...
Default >>ECW feedback form<<

Thanks to hothead25 for bring that to my attention.

This is inexcusable.

Lets not just sit back and hope that it changes next week or next month.
Its a simple little form and it will only take a minute or two. By doing this you are doing something. Instead sitting idlely by watching as something you believed in so strongly gets crippled by poor planning/ etc etc etc.

Please take the time to voice your opinion everytime they screw this up. They need to hear from us! Afterall it is us that brought this show back, it is us this show is for and it is US that is going to keep this going!

Do it for your fellow ECW brothers, for the wrestlers and for paulie!

https://secure.wwe.com/forms/contact/help/show.php
sendpm.gif
Old 06-13-2006, 10:11 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

hothead25 is a member of the JOB SQUAD

done.

sent mine.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-13-2006, 10:16 PM
New_Evl_Dr_Doom

whaaaaaaaaaaa,whaaaaaaaaaaa,whaaaaaaaaaaaa
u guys just cry like lil girls,now your gonna tell momie,seems like u guys just wine about everything and cant c anything good about the show,did any1 really think RVD would go 30 mins vs Jerry Lyn on a 1hr show?U guys really surprise me over and over again.
Old 06-13-2006, 10:30 PM

on topic i sent mine. i had it copied and i was going to paste it here but since i had to copy from wiki during my little babysitting session i lost it. But it is sent none the less and i encourage others to send theirs. A little note saying you did would be nice but its not really necessary. Taking action is the best idea and is more important
sendpm.gif
Old 06-13-2006, 10:31 PM

Tommatt is looking to come up from OCW...

I would like to personally thank Mr. Mcmahon and the WWE for pissing on ECW's grave. It is apparent you want to
put the final nail in the coffin instead of having this show succeed. And its obvious you do not understand
what made ECW great, what made it, well, ECW. If you want to right this ship, you should seriously consider
putting somebody in complete controll that understands. put Paul E. In complete controll, and watch what
happens. You'll make some money.

Ever realise that when WCW died, nobody cared. There are no reunion shows, people don't still talk about how
great it was, and how ikt shouldn't have died. ECW went broke, yet, everybody talked about it. We still chanted
it at shows, payed our heard earned dollars to see our ECW stars in new promotions, and bought the dvd's that came
out. The fans never left. ECW could have succeeded as it was, yet, we get this thrown upon us?

ECW wasn't about the gimmicks, story lines, it had that, but it was about the relationship between the fans and the
wrestlers. The fans lived, breathed, and died for ECW. And the wrestlers gave us everything they had till
exhaustion, every ounce of their blood. We waited in lines to see it, we traded tapes, did everything we could to
help it suceed, and they gave us a great show every night.

ECW fans arn't WWE marks. We are smart, intellegent wrestling fans. We're not scared to let a wrestler know when
he screwed up. But we'll give him everything he has when he does something great. The crowd is as much a part
of the show as the show itself. Yet ECW is taped after smackdown with smackdown fans? Yeah, that really worked out
well. All the young smackdown fans really understand ECW. And, they sure did get to see ECW.

And ECW champion, does a 3 minute job to get angle over? I understand the job, but he goes out there and gets
demolished? And the battle royal. That was not what ECW was about. ECW had the best wrestling anywhere (yes even
better than the precious WWF) it weasn't about beating ppl sensless with signs for 10 minutes while the big show
throws each person individulally out of the ring. I'm embarrased to see this being called ECW.

Do you want ECW to suceed? How bout giving us what ECW was about. An intimate relationship with the crowd and
the performers, and some of the best wrestling there was around. Make them their seperate vision. Why not have
them start on the east coast, in NY and philly, in their arenas, putting on their shows. Let them build a new fan
base through their existing fan base. They'll still pull off that 1.0 rating your looking for. You'd be suprised
they'd probably even eventually over take raw in the ratings.

If tonights show had been in the ECW arena, the fans would have walked out. We saw The sandman beat the crap out of
some gimmick like at the PPV, pretty lame vince, pretty lame. Then a 3 minute job worse than the sunday night heat
days. A ton of promos and commercials, and a crap battle royal. If I was Tazz, joey styles, Sabu, dreamer, RVD,
any of the guys who blead for this company till its death, I would be embarrased of myself for being apart of this
tarnishment. But, I guess money talks, and I hear you have alot of it. I'm sure their paychecks are nice

Let ECW live, or don't even bother tarnishing its legacy. I only started watching wrestling again because ECW is
back. To tell you the truth, after ECW died, and the WWE bought up everything, it started to bore me. I got the PPV
on sunday, and I thought this was going to be great. I was apparently wrong. This is not ECW, I'm embaracced to
see it called that. This is worse than raw, worse than smackdown, worse than heat, hell, its worst than the saturday
night wrestling in the early 80's.

Let ECW live, or just kill it before you ruin its legacy any more. If you let it be what it is, the fans will come,
and your stock will go up even more than it is now.

Thank you
hopefully somebody after reads this
Paul E. I hope you can right this ship
sendpm.gif
Old 06-13-2006, 10:39 PM
New_Evl_Dr_Doom

u guys r still gay!Why cry like babies over something that cant really change?WWE has 1 hour that wont change u cant have ECW or most promotions with that time limit,when it goes 2 2 youll c the ECW that u cried over back when it went under
Old 06-13-2006, 10:47 PM
dead_kennedy00

I understand that your just trying to set up a rivalrie with monday night raw, but please do better than that. I understand that WWE is aimed at a more casual audience, but pay us hardcore fans at least a little mind. And get ecw away from smackdown and back on its own. Run it from only the east coast, only philly wahtever if your worried about costs, but smackdown will poison the brand. I was ashamed to show my brother, who had never seen ecw , this load of crap, especailly the sandman. It mad me sad to see him, perhaps the purest of ECW wrestler piosoned by wwe's refusal to spend money to obtain his theme song.

I wont lose faith, right this ship cuz its sinking fast.

Michael A Des Rosier

And by the Way, WWE raitngs right now are 3.0-3.8
Old 06-13-2006, 10:54 PM
Future Endeavored

jblaze1 is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Your right, tonights ECW on sci fi was garbage. I gave it a 4/10. luckly it got a 4. But lets be realistic, this day in age wrestling is just not what it once was. thats just the way it is. just like hip hop music.... it just not like it was back in early to mid 90's. hip hop today is just strait hip pop... same goes for wrestling today(ECW), etc.. just not gonna get the same thing as of back in the day. buisnesses and etc are just looking for more modern ideas to sell there product to this generation of society. It is what it is... which sucks, but these days you barely see the old school brought back in style, and when they try to bring the old school back(90's),it doesn't quite work. Im a old school cat, so of course Im trying to get use to it. just like other old school wrestling fans...
Old 06-13-2006, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_kennedy00

And by the Way, WWE raitngs right now are 3.0-3.8
Thanks for the clairifacation!

Who knows where i saw that last figure. Either or the points the same
sendpm.gif
Old 06-13-2006, 11:18 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

5thHorseman is looking to come up from OCW...

Virginpusher, you are my new favorite poster on these forums, thank you for this thread and ripping that ignorant p.o.s. a new asshole. I liked the post with the grassroots movement mentioned in it, i would have quoted it but thought it would take up to much thread room, thank you again for standing up, as I am standing next to you on this
sendpm.gif