WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-07-2010, 12:41 AM

Kidd is looking to come up from OCW...Kidd is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
I think that Sheamus' win will just be used to fuel a feud of The 2010 King of the Ring against The King of Kings, Triple H. It does give some prestige back to the title of King of the Ring winner by having a former 2 time WWE Champion win it though. Regal did nothing and probably would have only gotten a mediocre push if he did not get suspended. I'm disappointed that Morrison did not win, but Sheamus was the next best option. He will likely continue to brag about his new title as the King of the Ring until Trips returns, to finish their feud.
I was along the same line of thinking but...

Tonight he did what we all thought. He came out and bragged about putting HHH on the shelf and all that. He was even donned in a new King outfit. Then Morrison comes out and pretty much squashes him.

This kinda throws a wrench in the whole Trips return doesn't it? I mean you want Shameus to look strong when HHH comes out and puts him back in his place but instead, he looks weak by getting squashed by Morrison. It's nice that it gave JoMo a push but what does it do for the Trips return story if, in fact, that is gonna happen?
sendpm.gif
Old 12-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

MoneyMack is looking to come up from OCW...MoneyMack is looking to come up from OCW...

That was THEE dumbest looking KOTR crown I have ever seen!! Or- I guess I should say: worst I can remember!! What the fuck is up with that?? I hope it has something to do with being Irish. Do/did the kings over there wear crowns that look like glorified leather belts, to hold up your pants?

No gold, no silver, no jewels...just a black & maroon belt-like (made of leather) crown (including latch I beleive) that had 2 horns that looked like devils horns. I really hope there is some connection to irish history here, wrt this "crown"

If not- i'd say it the dumbest new award/title since TNA debuted their purple & silver transformers belt for Jeff Hardy!!
Old 12-14-2010, 02:12 PM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

MoneyMack is looking to come up from OCW...MoneyMack is looking to come up from OCW...

Just one week later & Sheamus has a legit looking KOTR crown!

Amen to that!!

Of course- it makes WWE look pretty dumb- now that he has a 2nd crown in 2 weeks- but whatever! I wouldnt have been able to take watching him come down to the ring with a maroon leather belt wrapped around his head for very long!
Old 12-15-2010, 10:19 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...

It was wrong to do. He was already a two time champ why does he need the king of the ring ? Booker is a bad comparison. Booker went after the heavyweight title then waited an eternity, was sent to SD, given the win at KoR, then had the horrible King Booker gimmick, just to have to put over Batista.

Sheamus is already in the main event. He doesn't need KoR. People who win in it, imo, should be those who haven't already been a player in the main event.
sendpm.gif