WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-08-2018, 02:24 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

That's what I get for not using Cagematch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 03:10 PM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

How good was deranged, conspiracy theorist, heel R-Truth?
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
Old 02-08-2018, 03:12 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Hilarious, but I think I might like him better when he can't remember what kind of match he's in.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 02-08-2018, 04:07 PM
I'm an Alex Morgan Guy

#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to #MrScissorsKick

Outside of Atlanta and Charlotte, what were WCW's/JCP biggest cities? (I feel like a complete idiot asking this as well.)
Old 02-08-2018, 04:26 PM

Greensville was huge for them.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 02-08-2018, 06:40 PM
I Don't Need No User Title
Million Dollar Champion

BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I was looking up the best matches that never happened in WWE and clicked on an article from TheRichest.com

At #4, they had Vince McMahon vs Eric Bischoff, complete with this quote:

"After McMahon acquired WCW, he could have booked himself in a marquee matchup against Bischoff at WrestleMania."

Surely this is a joke, right?
Old 02-08-2018, 06:50 PM

Maybe as an angle instead of a match but nothing big.

And that article is wrong, because that match happened in 2004 on Raw.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 02-08-2018, 09:55 PM
I'm an Alex Morgan Guy

#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to #MrScissorsKick

I have been on a Rick Rude binge as of late. I think he's a great seller, to be honest. Thoughts?
Old 02-08-2018, 10:08 PM

Depends on which Rude it is. The WWF and WCW versions are very different and you wouldn't recognize the pre-WWF version.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 02-10-2018, 10:14 AM

Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...

Top 5 worst matches you've seen?