WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old Yesterday, 04:24 AM
Where's your gold? Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'm only level 23 so I can't raid yet . Saw one about 40 minutes ago that started.

Still holding the gym like a boss. 22 hours now. Does the motivation restart every 21 hours or something because mine went/is back up to full. Also my motivation looked like it only went down 200 cp at the max the whole 21 hours before that. Thought I'd only be on the gym for an hour at max.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:30 AM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

I had a pokemon return after 15 hours and got 50 coins, which is good for me. Still have three in gyms.

Just completed my first raid, was quite fun. There was three of us there and it was a level 2 raid, our Pokemon was Muk and he was destroyed in 2 minutes.
Dave also did my sig.
Old Yesterday, 04:30 AM

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalifa View Post
I'm only level 23 so I can't raid yet . Saw one about 40 minutes ago that started.

Still holding the gym like a boss. 22 hours now. Does the motivation restart every 21 hours or something because mine went/is back up to full. Also my motivation looked like it only went down 200 cp at the max the whole 21 hours before that. Thought I'd only be on the gym for an hour at max.
Motivation is increased by feeding berries so someone from your team would have fed berries to your pokemon.
Dave also did my sig.
Old Yesterday, 04:34 AM
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Ahh right. Thought that might've been the the case, what a bloke.

Did you catch it after? How many balls did you get to catch it?

Quote:
Old Yesterday, 04:41 AM

So with raids they work out various things to give you Premier balls. So how many of your team is there, if it's your gym etc. so I got 11 Premier balls to catch Muk. It took me 4 to catch it as it was further back than I thought. Though once I hit it just the one ball.

I didn't get any TMs or golden razzberries. The Premier balls I had left over were converted to standard Pokéballs.
Dave also did my sig.
Old Yesterday, 04:48 AM
Join WZCW today!

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I'm level 26 and the first raid near me is taking place in a couple of hours. Gonna take a wonder over and see what's up. Looking forward to trying it out honestly.
Old Yesterday, 04:56 AM

The cool thing is once the initial timer happens you're then told which Pokemon it is and you have an hour to attempt to get it.

I think that's good as I have a few gyms nearby and if it's one I want to catch I'll go for it. Espeically as it's just 1 pass a day you get.
Dave also did my sig.
Old Yesterday, 06:35 AM

Annoying, my Charizard and Venusaur who had been in 36 and 40 hours respectively got 0 coins as they were removed when I had already had 50 coins today.
Dave also did my sig.
Old Yesterday, 09:18 PM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Mac-Ios scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac-Ios scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac-Ios scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac-Ios scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac-Ios scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac-Ios scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac-Ios scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac-Ios scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac-Ios scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac-Ios scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac-Ios scored a win over Santino Marella...

I took 9 gyms. Got the 50 coin max without knowing it. Had a donaphan in for 13 hours. So much for waking up at 6AM.
Old Today, 12:17 AM
ROH Pure Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Annoying, my Charizard and Venusaur who had been in 36 and 40 hours respectively got 0 coins as they were removed when I had already had 50 coins today.
That sucks. So because my Alakazam is still patrolling the fort (been 42 hours now) I'll only get the amount of coins for that day? Like once the Pokémon reaches 50 coins there is no need to have it there anymore? Or will I get 50 coins each day from the same Pokémon?

Quote: