WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Interactive (Tournament) Archives > Tournaments Archive > Women's Tournament (2015) > Japan Region
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who wins this match up?
Molly Holly 12 70.59%
Maryse Ouellet 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2015, 07:57 PM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel
Default Japanese region, Yokohama subregion, 1st round (5) Molly Holly vs (12) Maryse Ouellet

This is a first round match in the Japanese region. It is a standard wrestling match. It will be held at the Yokohama Arena in Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan.

#5 Molly Holly

VS.

#12 Maryse Ouellet

There will be 1 day of discussion before the poll opens. It will remain open for 2 days. Spam rules will apply. In case of a tie the winner will be decided based upon how many people have made a case for them in the discussion thread. One per each poster.

Who wins the match up?
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2015, 08:41 AM
...7, 8, Better stay up late...
Million Dollar Champion

nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Maryse is fucking gorgeous & I have no idea how Miz is the one who landed her. She did get a bit better in the ring over when she first started, but she is no Molly Holly.

Mighty indeed. Anyone who wins titles by defeating Gail Kim & Trish Stratus surely can handle a french model.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2015, 09:19 AM
Sells seashells by the seashore
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...

Maryse wasn't that bad, but Molly Holly was one of the best divas ever, as far as wrestling ability. Too bad they spent more time talking about how big her butt was instead of her moves in the ring, but that's par for the course, I guess.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-20-2015, 12:07 PM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Molly was a great wrestler, but she was blander than watching paint dry. She was given all sorts of gimmick to try and make her more interesting... she was a superhero for a while, dated Spike Dudley for a while, and she had her head shaved and wrestled with a strap on wig for a while... but none of it really worked. IMO she was the weakest of the women to hold the belt during the "golden era." The only thing she had going for her was her nice big ghetto ass.

Maryse on the other hand was a great showman, not really a great wrestler but as a worker she was sufficient and knew how to tell a story. I thought she was the best champion to come out of her era... which was a low point for the division.

So I voted Maryse. She's better and should win.
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread