WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Sports Arena
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-17-2017, 09:59 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

They managed to shut down Curry, and had an inspired performance from Brown after his friend passed away. Some iffy calls against GS helped as well, so it was a solid win, but I still think that GS would take a seven game series due to their experience in that situation. The thing that is helping Boston right now is that they are playing solid team ball. Yeah, Kyrie is the poster boy, but each night they get a lot of solid performances from a core group of good players.
Old Today, 01:13 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

I get what you're saying, but look at what Boston is doing defensively. They are the number one defense in the league. At first, I thought that it was only for a few games that it would slowly get worse and worse as the season went on, but damn it if they're not getting better and better as the season goes on. 10 games isn't a big enough sample size, but 20 games is. That's a quarter of the season and they are on a 15 game winning streak and shutting down teams from the Warriors to the Mavericks. They're playing amazing team basketball like you said and this is without Hayward. If Hayward were healthy and playing, I think they'd be even better then they are now. Especially offensively.

I think that the Cavs need to watch out. They're not a lock this year to come out of the East for the first time in 4 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote