WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-15-2017, 04:43 AM
ROH Pure Champion

shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...

Yeah judging from WWE cancelling one of the India shows I don't see Jinder Mahal winning the title back anytime soon.

Which is great because Styles is a much better Champion and we can guarantee were going to get good main event PPV matches for Smackdown Live.

That said I do feel bad for Jinder Mahal while I hated him as Champion all reports suggest he has been working hard to improve himself and I think it shows. He shouldn't be World Champion or at the main event spot but if he was improving WWE should have tried to push him gradually and not "hotshotting" him from jobber to World Champion.

So as much as we like to hate on Jinder as World Champ, as far as handling his push this is all on WWE. Unfortunately for Jinder WWE has a history of just giving up on people if the fail on their initial hot shot push (Fandango, Jack Swagger, Drew McIntyre, Wade Barrett,etc.) so I wouldn't be surprised if Jinder is stuck to lower mid card limbo for awhile.

It's even worse now because it seems Jinder will be known as the guy who was pushed because of his ethnicity and not his talent and drawing ability.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 01:46 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm so glad they put the title back on AJ. He is the best wrestler on the smackdown roster. When was the last time this guy had a bad match? I hope he goes into wrestlemania as champion. I hope his match vs Lesnar this Sunday will be like the Punk vs Lesnar match from summerslam 2013, but I'm afraid it will be like Joe vs Lesnar at Great Balls of Fire.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote