WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-11-2017, 12:59 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

There are some reports claiming that the whole thing was a miscommunication, though I don't really see how that could be given that they were told about what was supposed to happen backstage at some point during the day.

At any rate, it MIGHT not be seen as that big of a deal as PWInsider.com reports that Owens & Zayn are scheduled to be working Tuesday's Survivor Series go home episode of SmackDown Live. The report says that they're scheduled to face the New Day, though I don't know if it's a dark match or if it's to be part of the live broadcast. This doesn't mean they're out of the woods just yet, though the fact that they're not going to be kept off TV via some sort of suspension strikes me as a positive sign.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 06:41 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Not entirely sure what is going on here but I hope it's just a rumor. Sami does have his reasons to be disgruntled. He's been on the main roster for a while now and other than that feud with Strowman he has done next to nothing. I'm surprised he hasn't even won a midcard title yet. Owens on the other hand does not have much to complain about. He's been Universal Champion, Intercontinental Champion, United States Champion, and has been featured in high profile matches. Perhaps there is frustration over getting demoted to the US Championship for Wrestlemania when he and Jericho deserved to have the Universal Championship in their match. I won't even start on the Brock as Universal Champion issue, that's for another discussion. Owens has very little, if anything, to be really upset about. The two of them have been one of the best parts about Smackdown in recent weeks so to lose them would be very bad for the blue brand. If there genuinely is an issue then I hope they are all able to resolve it.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote