WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old Yesterday, 03:15 PM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
World Heavyweight Champion

THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...

To be fair, Piper DID talk about her on podcasts and that he thought very highly of her and was down with her using his name... I take the point that the promos aren't there... but she's learning, Roddy was a unique man and "out there" in many ways... Ronda isn't, but she has the fire/guts and with each run-in, defiance of authority gets a little closer to the spirit of Piper.

At the end of the day it's no better or worse than Jay Lethal aping Randy Savage for 2 years... It is what it is... but Piper, IS relevant in 2018... so I reiterate, he'd love it.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:39 AM

Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't think she's riding any coattails. She has the logo like piper did, the jacket and Rowdy nickname. Yes that may seem like alot but that was her fav wrestler and she's paying homage to him. She's riding her own coattails of past accomplishments in the UFC and even though I was skeptical at first, I'd much rather have her as a badass dominant champ than the likes of chicks like Alexa and Carmella. In her short time, she has better wrestling skills than they do. Now if she comes out in a kilt and to his music and starts to do promos with his mannerisms then I'll change my story
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote