WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-20-2018, 04:51 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Heart Cena View Post
Then he will have hell to pay.

The same team of lawyers that Mean Gene threatened Hogan with at the end of BATB96, are also employed by me.

It's in his best interest to remove the shackles or face legal action.
Good way to get yourself out
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 05:08 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

This one is more sad than anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-20-2018, 05:37 PM
Shoot me in the Face!!!
WWE European Champion

Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Face McShooty

Quote:
Then he will have hell to pay.

The same team of lawyers that Mean Gene threatened Hogan with at the end of BATB96, are also employed by me.

It's in his best interest to remove the shackles or face legal action.
Good luck with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBigWill View Post
I wish nature called when you were conceived.
Old 01-20-2018, 05:44 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Steins_Gate View Post
Good luck with that.
I repeat:

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-20-2018, 09:48 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous View Post
HA! What a buffoon!

Also; I think I'm in some kind of war with BaconBits right now in terms of who can produce the tastiest hash based recipe. Hash as in a ground up mixture of ingredients and not the kind that would get some of us arrested.

For a group of five people, here's my recipe for Texas Hash! *whip-snap*

You'll need:

6oz of onions

4oz of green peppers

1lb, 4oz of ground beef

1lb of whole tomatoes (two or three should do)

1/2oz of chili powder

A dash of salt, a dash of pepper

4oz of rice

Texas Pete hot sauce, your call in terms of how much to use.

Start your rice cooking as it'll take a little while, pour into a pot with about a quart of water and add a pinch of salt. If you can, make the pot air tight while it's cooking. Excess water can be drained after the rice is cooked.

Finely chop the onions and peppers, dice (cut into cubes) the tomatoes. Mix them together and save for later.

Start your beef cooking in a frying pan. With a wisk, break it up into small pieces while it cooks. For a healthier meal, drain excess fat after the meat has thoroughly cooked.

Pour cooked rice, cooked beef and vegetables into a cooking pan. With a wooden spoon, mix the spices into the mixture. Add however much Texas Pete you feel is appropriate. Cook at 350 for an hour, or until the center is at 180.
I don't usually post in The Prison section for fear of getting Thread Aids but damn, that looks good man! For a completely useless cook like me that Gordon Ramsey would have a field day making fun of...this looks remarkably easy to make too.

Join WZCW now.

Old 01-20-2018, 09:49 PM
Reinstate The Fox
WCW TV Champion

Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey

Best Recipe is now up for nomination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Old 01-21-2018, 01:56 PM
Sausage Farmers

I Heart Cena sold outI Heart Cena sold outI Heart Cena sold outI Heart Cena sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I repeat:

lol, what's sad is watching every single wrestling show since the beginning of time, and writing reviews for every single one. You have no life. Literally. If there's some po-dunk indy show at the local Legion Hall in front of 2 spectators who have no idea where they are anyway because of old age... you've written a review for it.

If it was a show under some tent at a KKK meeting where each wrestler was on meth and tattooed up with white pride symbols... you wrote a review for it.

Your glasses must make coke bottles look like google glass. Your potbelly makes Ralphus look like Johnny Mundo. You lost, you have NO LIFE!!!!

Funny how Rich Hall never mentions his wrestling fan cousin. Hmm, could be because he is EMBARRASSED!!!

I demand to be let out of prison forthwith. I'm on the phone with my legal team as I type this. You don't want none a this, belee me. Belee dat
Old 01-21-2018, 02:01 PM
Shoot me in the Face!!!
WWE European Champion

Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Face McShooty

You realize he he gets paid right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBigWill View Post
I wish nature called when you were conceived.
Old 01-21-2018, 04:37 PM

Quote:
lol, what's sad is watching every single wrestling show since the beginning of time, and writing reviews for every single one. You have no life. Literally. If there's some po-dunk indy show at the local Legion Hall in front of 2 spectators who have no idea where they are anyway because of old age... you've written a review for it.

If it was a show under some tent at a KKK meeting where each wrestler was on meth and tattooed up with white pride symbols... you wrote a review for it.

Your glasses must make coke bottles look like google glass. Your potbelly makes Ralphus look like Johnny Mundo. You lost, you have NO LIFE!!!!

Funny how Rich Hall never mentions his wrestling fan cousin. Hmm, could be because he is EMBARRASSED!!!

I demand to be let out of prison forthwith. I'm on the phone with my legal team as I type this. You don't want none a this, belee me. Belee dat
I repeat my sad comment.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-21-2018, 05:22 PM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I wish I could get paid to watch wrestling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.