WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-20-2015, 06:54 AM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I get the feeling you've not been watching Newcastle play football. I use play in the loosest sense. We're awful, last year we lost 6 in a row which has never happened in the PL and today we equalled that. It's the worst ambition I've seen at the club and the players are going through the motion.

The club is getting money but not investing it, that's obvious by the fact that our centre-back pairing is the same as it was when we were in the championship.
Question: if, by some minor miracle Jurgen Klopp ends up at Newcastle (similar fan base with huge passion and a project with room to grow and expand like Dortmund), and demonstrates a want and desire to rise beyond the relegation survival desperation but says that it'll take time (because it did at Dortmund too), you in?

Also, not to be a dick but good to see Celtic failing to win everything simply so we don't have yet a further example of monopolization of the Scottish game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Legend.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 05:21 PM
R.I.P Mustang Sally :( :( :(
WWE European Champion

L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...

Bayern Munich SMASH 6 goals past Porto in a Germany WC Semis-like performance.

Barcelona stroll past PSG without breaking a sweat with a 2-0 victory and and 5-1 Aggregate.

Could be a tough UCL semis line-up with Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid/Real Madrid and most likely Juventus.
Old 04-21-2015, 05:26 PM
Don't thank me; I've done nothing
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

If anything, the Barca stroll against PSG just highlights how much of a mess Chelsea made in going out. Oh, and how dire David Luiz's decision making continues to be.

As for Bayern, they put a decidedly average team to the sword and yet Porto were still not out of it at 5-1.
Old 04-21-2015, 05:52 PM
WWE European Champion

L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Барбоса View Post
If anything, the Barca stroll against PSG just highlights how much of a mess Chelsea made in going out. Oh, and how dire David Luiz's decision making continues to be.

As for Bayern, they put a decidedly average team to the sword and yet Porto were still not out of it at 5-1.
David Luiz as a CB is a no-no.. I'm surprised he still plays there and is seemingly first choice back up. 4 of the 5 goals conceded vs Barca were in some form down to his poor decision making. lulz, no wonder Mou shipped him off.

As for Bayern, bear in mind they are missing Ribery, Robben, Schweinsteiger and Alaba are all injured, yet they overturned the deficit within 30mins. First Leg was an obvious fluke by Porto, it happens sometimes, tonight they wer brought back to reality. lMO, it was a result I wasn't surprised at, even after the first leg.

Onto the Semis, and it ain't gonna get any easier for us. Visca El Barca!
Old 04-21-2015, 06:46 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay View Post
Question: if, by some minor miracle Jurgen Klopp ends up at Newcastle (similar fan base with huge passion and a project with room to grow and expand like Dortmund), and demonstrates a want and desire to rise beyond the relegation survival desperation but says that it'll take time (because it did at Dortmund too), you in?

Also, not to be a dick but good to see Celtic failing to win everything simply so we don't have yet a further example of monopolization of the Scottish game.
Course I'd be in. We've won fuck all since 69, I can wait. Plus people may stop me in the street!
Dave also did my sig.
Old 04-21-2015, 06:58 PM
Taught Elvis how to play karate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via MSN to Captain Morgan Freeman

Klopp is one of, if not the only high profile manager i could see taking a club lower down the table despite offers from some of the top teams in europe.
Old 04-21-2015, 07:31 PM
WWE European Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan Freeman View Post
Klopp is one of, if not the only high profile manager i could see taking a club lower down the table despite offers from some of the top teams in europe.
Indeed.
Think maybe, Everton might have a shot? I'd love that, as I've always had soft spot for them during the Moyes days.
Old 04-23-2015, 04:47 AM
Knockout Champion

Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Barca, Real, Bayern, Juve.

Pretty good final 4 this season.
Old 04-23-2015, 07:52 AM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
Barca, Real, Bayern, Juve.

Pretty good final 4 this season.
5 Live last night noted that those four teams have the most European semi-finals (assuming that means all UEFA competitions) of any four in the continent. That's very intriguing.

People are already creaming themselves for the Bayern/Barca final: I hope they draw each other in the semi's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Legend.
Old 04-23-2015, 09:50 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...

Bayern v Barca over two legs would be fascinating, while a final would end up being nauseating. Real/Juve could be fun given how Real play. I mean, 4-4-2 against THAT midfield would be a sight to behold and Juventus, while the underdogs, could go through.