WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-12-2018, 06:45 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...
Default WWE SmackDown LIVE: All Dates

Sad that it's come to this, but with everyone moving over to "the other site," it's kind of pointless to make separate LD's any longer.

Old 06-12-2018, 07:04 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...

So sick of that cringy ass catchphrase.
Old 06-12-2018, 07:06 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Awh better. Can't deal with them nails on chalkboard voice having bitches ������
Old 06-12-2018, 07:08 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

STOP GIVING THEM A FUCKING MICROPHONE! MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!!! MY EYEEESSS!!!!!!....Oh and also my leg!
Old 06-12-2018, 07:09 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Yay! ABSOLUTION! Becky is gold for that
Old 06-13-2018, 10:35 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Review it up!
WWE SmackDown: Memphis, Tennessee
Tuesday, June 12th, 2018

Opening segment had a lot of cringe, Becky Lynch did her role solid. I actually turned off, not joking because of the atrocity of the Iconics, tuned back in and loved Becky mocking them and how it lead to a brawl. What I didn't like was the same rinse and repeat set up for a multi-person tag match that the company has become reliant on. Bryan and Benjamin was decent, seemed like they were holding back though. Jeff Hardy was surely in pain, retirement may not be far off for the WWE legend. The return of the Special Guest Referee stipulation was an interesting one, but kind of an odd booking decision to put Rusev over Joe. However, I get Rusev needed another big win, and Joe was protected so it was all good. I love that they're keeping the backdrop idea, but they literally overhyped the segment, just to rush it. This all felt forced, as has every AJ Styles promo recently, which is shocking to me. Jerry seemed nervous to me. Last week's show and the week priors were definitely superior for the SmackDown brand. Anyone else miss Shane yet?