WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-19-2018, 10:37 AM
I Don't Need No User Title
Million Dollar Champion

BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...

There hasn’t been a good time for her to cash in yet, but I’m assuming she will shortly after Mania.

They aren’t mentioning it because they want it to be a surprise.

She might fail, but I think they want the first female MITB winner to successfully cash in.

As for her actual reign, who knows. She hasn’t been too interesting since Ellsworth has been gone, but I feel a lot of that is because of booking. She hasn’t really had a storyline as Smackdown tends to put all the women in one segment. In those, everyone only has time to get in their scripted lines or catchphrase, which always come across as unnatural. Carmella showed some promise in her feud with Nikki, so maybe she can have the chance to do that again and actually do it.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:52 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
she slowly became part of the scenery and they barely mention anything about the briefcase anymore.
Which is exactly how a proper cash-in should be done. Edge says hello.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
Old 01-19-2018, 02:13 PM

mooseman is looking to come up from OCW...mooseman is looking to come up from OCW...mooseman is looking to come up from OCW...mooseman is looking to come up from OCW...

I realize she won it on a Smackdown PPV but did they ever actually say she has to cash it in on SD? Perhaps as a huge surprise they have her switch brands and do it. That could happen potentially Monday at RAW 25 or what I think is more likely at Elimination Chamber since I believe thats a RAW ppv. They can have the 1st women's EC match. Final 2 being Nia Jax and either Bailey or Banks. Have Jax dominate whichever woman it is but have the woman surprise her with a roll up victory. Jax snaps and destroys her. Jax leaves and then Carmella's music hits she comes out and cashes in. It creates drama as to whether it was a legal cash in or not, is a legit surprise because she's on SD and helps turn Carmella into the female Edge playing the ultimate opportunist role. It also provides a pretty memorable moment for the first women's cash in. On a personal note apparently they're pushing the Carmella/Cass relationship on Total Divas. Assuming they're still together it puts them on the same show when Cass returns sometime after Mania.
Old 01-19-2018, 03:56 PM
WWE European Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseman View Post
I realize she won it on a Smackdown PPV but did they ever actually say she has to cash it in on SD? Perhaps as a huge surprise they have her switch brands and do it. That could happen potentially Monday at RAW 25 or what I think is more likely at Elimination Chamber since I believe thats a RAW ppv. They can have the 1st women's EC match. Final 2 being Nia Jax and either Bailey or Banks. Have Jax dominate whichever woman it is but have the woman surprise her with a roll up victory. Jax snaps and destroys her. Jax leaves and then Carmella's music hits she comes out and cashes in. It creates drama as to whether it was a legal cash in or not, is a legit surprise because she's on SD and helps turn Carmella into the female Edge playing the ultimate opportunist role. It also provides a pretty memorable moment for the first women's cash in. On a personal note apparently they're pushing the Carmella/Cass relationship on Total Divas. Assuming they're still together it puts them on the same show when Cass returns sometime after Mania.
Total divas was taped months ago, as of this writing, she broke up with Cass. Apparently from what she told in a interview, it was because Cass got super depress after his injury and he's as a bad attitude about it and she could take this anymore so she broke up with him. So the chance of seeing them together as a pair on either show is probably slim to none at this point unless they get back together when Cass is ready to comeback.
Old 01-20-2018, 02:12 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...

I hope they are still able to capitalize and give Carmella a run with the Women's title and make a new star In the women's division. She could be a top star in the women's division and has the look, the character, mic skills and charisma much like Alexa Bliss. But she definitely has lost some steam in the past few months with the in consistent booking. Say what you want about James Ellsworth but there's no denying that he was over and Carmella road his coat tails to help make a name for herself.
I think after the Rumble and they scrap The Riot Squad storyline which has been flop might be the time for Carmella to cash in and get a push. Charlotte is the right opponent for Carmella and I think she could really elevate her. Charlotte has name value and could help carry and put Carmella over and hopefully give her the rub.
Old 01-20-2018, 06:53 PM

SportsNation2K7 is looking to come up from OCW...

I could see something along the lines of her getting "injured" sometime after mania. Then we have MITB comes around. Let's say Becky Lynch wins MITB earlier in the night then after the women's title match, we have Becky cash in MITB to win the title then a few minutes later Carmella comes out and cashes her MITB case to win.
Old 01-20-2018, 08:39 PM
WWE European Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsNation2K7 View Post
I could see something along the lines of her getting "injured" sometime after mania. Then we have MITB comes around. Let's say Becky Lynch wins MITB earlier in the night then after the women's title match, we have Becky cash in MITB to win the title then a few minutes later Carmella comes out and cashes her MITB case to win.
Nice idea the only problem is that as soon as somebody else wins the MITB briefcase, the previous winners briefcase becomes null and void so they couldn't do this plus with MITB becoming a dual brand ppv again, I wouldn't be surprise if they just scrap doing another women's match this year.
Old 01-20-2018, 10:51 PM
Grand Slam Champion
WWE Diva's Champion

Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...

I have a pretty solid (and unexpected) booking idea for what to do with Carmella and the MITB case, that would also help to get her massive heat...

She wins the Royal Rumble.

She goes on to WM, presumably against Charlotte. The second the bell rings she runs over and nails Charlotte with the briefcase and knocks her out cold. They announce Charlotte the winner and still champ by DQ. Then she simply cashes in the MITB, and pins Charlotte's unconscious body to become champion at WM to a sea of boos.

Then she's already got her next program built in about how Charlotte was robbed at Mania.
Old 01-25-2018, 10:24 AM

Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...

After winning it, she had a couple of decent promos and some momentum this past summer. It's been lost for a long time now though. Smackdown should've used the cash in on Nattie when she was champion at one of the Smackdown brand PPVs. Then give her a title run to ultimately lose to Charlotte. It's wasted now