WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-09-2011, 06:12 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Dean Winchester is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by INDYjon22 View Post
New Jack City was pretty solid but not my favorite film by Snipes. I am a big fan of Blade and Blade II. Those are the roles I identify Wesley Snipes with and honestly I almost feel like that was the highlight of his career, at least so far. He was such a badass in those films, and while I liked both of the first two I definitely enjoyed the second one more, but that was because of Ron Pearlman and not Snipes.
Yeah Snipes was badass in the Blade films, made the character well known.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-09-2011, 07:04 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

"Money Train"

The second movie starring both Snipes and Woody and I thought it was beautiful.

Their quirky back and forths with each other and their witty dialouge make this one of Snipes best movies.

If you haven't seen it, I suggest you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-09-2011, 11:57 PM

victornov is looking to come up from OCW...

i had watched blade trilogy and it was alright characteristics and i dont like even that much what i expected before watching this.
Even i like hellboy 2 too much comparatively this action packed...
sendpm.gif
Old 01-18-2011, 06:47 PM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
World Heavyweight Champion

THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...

Demolition Man and White Men Can't Jump are definitely equal for me, the one liners in both and comedic timing is great... Love US Marshals but Snipes is the weak link for me in that cast...

I actually really like Passenger 57, it was Snipes first real action starrer and had an ultra hot Liz Hurley in it... It was blatantly a Die Hard rip off, but it worked really well and Bruce Payne was a real memorable villain, you could see quite a lot of Simon Pheonix in him...
sendpm.gif