WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-20-2018, 04:24 PM
Somebody Delet my Spaghett
Mr. Money in the Bank

Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
Welp, I'll be the first to admit that I never really had a good grasp on the voting criteria for creative around here. Personally, I'm hoping I just enjoy the creative writing aspect of the fed this time around more so than the competitive side of it.

...but I still wanna win.
As long as what you write is captivating and maintains interest to read through to the end, you'll have no problem. 100 words. 10,000 words. Weird subject matter. Who cares: all you need is to get the reader invested and keep them hooked.
Old 01-20-2018, 06:18 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Is this a consensus feeling amongst the creative team?
Definitely not. I really appreciate that stuff.
Old 01-20-2018, 07:32 PM
Sunday Night Shiver
WCW TV Champion

Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey

Quote:
This'll seem a little weird but I was adding a friend on Steam who goes by Infinity_Storm. Your Mr. Pink avatar popped up with the name InfinityStorm as one of those I could add. Is this also you or just a hell of a coincidence?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 10:00 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Personally, I hate seeing a super long RP when it comes time to read them to vote. It's very difficult to stay engaged when you're reading so much material from so many different characters. If the RP stays on subject and has a really engaging story/point to tell then fine, I don't mind it. But if there's long sections that could easily been on the DVD deleted scenes category then it loses points from me. Most of my earlier RPs were monsters with 100 different scenes and pointless side quests until Prophet Pmed me and said creative wants to drive a foot in my arse with those RPs so I cut way back. (Still have a thirst for chaos but I can't help that shit, come at me bro!)

Old Yesterday, 02:25 PM
Starving (Martial) Artist

Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
This'll seem a little weird but I was adding a friend on Steam who goes by Infinity_Storm. Your Mr. Pink avatar popped up with the name InfinityStorm as one of those I could add. Is this also you or just a hell of a coincidence?
What is "Steam?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
Personally, I hate seeing a super long RP when it comes time to read them to vote. It's very difficult to stay engaged when you're reading so much material from so many different characters. If the RP stays on subject and has a really engaging story/point to tell then fine, I don't mind it. But if there's long sections that could easily been on the DVD deleted scenes category then it loses points from me. Most of my earlier RPs were monsters with 100 different scenes and pointless side quests until Prophet Pmed me and said creative wants to drive a foot in my arse with those RPs so I cut way back. (Still have a thirst for chaos but I can't help that shit, come at me bro!)
I'm pretty sure the length of my RPs backfired on me for some matches, but I never got a directive heads up from creative. They just told me to stop blatantly killing people. =(

So I started just alluding to killing people. =)

Last edited by Infinity : Yesterday at 02:29 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM
Writer of smut
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
What is "Steam?"
A community for PC gamers where they can download and play games
Quote:
I need to do the same thing. Makes for some creative word play I think.

^Dave^
WGW:
Sunday Night Shiver (Spidey [1st show up])/Wednesday Night Fire & Blood (Me [coming soon])
Old Yesterday, 02:53 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
I'm pretty sure the length of my RPs backfired on me for some matches, but I never got a directive heads up from creative. They just told me to stop blatantly killing people. =(

You can always ask for feedback if you want to know how you are doing. I'm currently on Creative and don't mind giving feedback after the shows go up for this round, if asked and the time permits.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.