WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-28-2017, 03:10 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
You can't see the difference between belts that superstars strive for and this belt that no one wanted? There is a mark here, that's for sure.
"Strive for' LOL. You are such an idiot. It's called a storyline. There are different levels. Are you telling me someone would turn down working with Ted DiBiase at the height of his popularity in 1990 just because it was for the "Million Dollar Belt"? You are truly an idiot of epic proportions. That was one of the prime spots on the card. Let's ask Jake Roberts if he would've turned that down. Or Dusty Rhodes. Sure "no one wanted" a prime position on a WrestleMania or SummerSlam card because it was for "Million Dollar Belt" you just proved yourself to be the mark. And a stupid one at that. They still got paid in real dollars no matter what belt was used fool. Go sit down and play with your toys.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-28-2017, 03:24 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Yes, I absolutely did miss those non-existent kids with Million Dollar Belt replicas. If they continued to offer it for YEARS, it was because they had a ton of stock due to no one buying them.
Because that's a good business decision. Right, idiot? It takes money to continue to sell product moron. If you continue to not sell product that means you continue to LOSE money. Funny. I didn't see them on a "discount shelf" at the events. I guess they must've done the same for the Hogan t-shirts, the Hitman shades and the LOD shoulder pads because they were all in the same area. Nothing must have sold. Go on fucking Ebay and find out how much one is worth now. I guess you failed economics 101 moron.

Last edited by Makaveli31 : 06-28-2017 at 03:29 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-28-2017, 03:54 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli31 View Post
"Strive for' LOL. You are such an idiot. It's called a storyline. There are different levels. Are you telling me someone would turn down working with Ted DiBiase at the height of his popularity in 1990 just because it was for the "Million Dollar Belt"? You are truly an idiot of epic proportions. That was one of the prime spots on the card. Let's ask Jake Roberts if he would've turned that down. Or Dusty Rhodes. Sure "no one wanted" a prime position on a WrestleMania or SummerSlam card because it was for "Million Dollar Belt" you just proved yourself to be the mark. And a stupid one at that. They still got paid in real dollars no matter what belt was used fool. Go sit down and play with your toys.

Because that's a good business decision. Right, idiot? It takes money to continue to sell product moron. If you continue to not sell product that means you continue to LOSE money. Funny. I didn't see them on a "discount shelf" at the events. I guess they must've done the same for the Hogan t-shirts, the Hitman shades and the LOD shoulder pads because they were all in the same area. Nothing must have sold. Go on fucking Ebay and find out how much one is worth now. I guess you failed economics 101 moron.
I would like to point out to the mods that this guys is hurling insults and curses. I realize it is how the unintelligent (try to) get their point across, but this should be addressed.

To the guy instantly flipping out over a simple wrestling discussion, I would love to argue with you, but your logic is still unquestionably absent. I was speaking to the characters not wanting the belt for any reason other than to hurt DiBiase. You counter this with PPV prime position and asking if Roberts or Rhodes would want the money that goes along with the angle?? You are the one mixing real life decisions, like performers earning money, with fantasy world points, like who is regarded as an unsanctioned champion.

Do everyone a favor and stop with the "idiot" and "moron" sentences. They are a waste. Anyone who reads your posts knows who that applies to. Just respond with poor logic and cluelessness so I can be entertained throughout the work day.

Ecomonics 101...haha if you sniffed anything but a community college for a semester or two, I will eat my hat.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-28-2017, 05:07 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Quote:
I would like to point out to the mods that this guys is hurling insults and curses. I realize it is how the unintelligent (try to) get their point across, but this should be addressed.
May I point out you started with the condescending tone right out of the box. Sorry you can "dish it out" but you can't "take it." I am all for a wrestling debate but you come at me with some piss poor tone I'm going to come at you harder. Sorry I made you cry to the mod. Better go to your safe space kid.

Quote:
I was speaking to the characters not wanting the belt for any reason other than to hurt DiBiase. You counter this with PPV prime position and asking if Roberts or Rhodes would want the money that goes along with the angle?? You are the one mixing real life decisions, like performers earning money, with fantasy world points, like who is regarded as an unsanctioned champion.
I only deal in real life facts. Maybe you live in a "fantasy" world but I don't.

Quote:
Do everyone a favor and stop with the "idiot" and "moron" sentences. They are a waste. Anyone who reads your posts knows who that applies to. Just respond with poor logic and cluelessness so I can be entertained throughout the work day.
If it fits......

Quote:
Ecomonics 101...haha if you sniffed anything but a community college for a semester or two, I will eat my hat.
I will just refer back to my post above about your clueless post on the Million Dollar Belts and how "they didn't sell".
sendpm.gif
Old 06-28-2017, 10:17 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
May I point out you started with the condescending tone right out of the box. Sorry you can "dish it out" but you can't "take it." I am all for a wrestling debate but you come at me with some piss poor tone I'm going to come at you harder. Sorry I made you cry to the mod. Better go to your safe space kid.

I only deal in real life facts. Maybe you live in a "fantasy" world but I don't.

If it fits......

I will just refer back to my post above about your clueless post on the Million Dollar Belts and how "they didn't sell".
Come at me harder? Hahahaha! Yikes that puts me in my place. Also, thanks for making four separate points, yet saying nothing. You refer me to your previous post...of which I had already responded. If you need a timeout to regroup, take it. But don't go Groundhog Day on us. "Real facts" from the guy who continuously references shoot interviews. Those are all fact and not at all sour grapes.

Mods, I do think his cursing and insults should be addressed, but please do not punish him. He needs this forum. I can't imagine he has anything else.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-29-2017, 12:23 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Quote:
Also, thanks for making four separate points, yet saying nothing. You refer me to your previous post...of which I had already responded. If you need a timeout to regroup, take it. But don't go Groundhog Day on us. "Real facts" from the guy who continuously references shoot interviews. Those are all fact and not at all sour grapes.
Keep living in your "fantasy world". Where you confuse two separate arguments, make asinine comments, and reference no facts at all. At least there is some historical reference in "shoot interviews" (which I rarely reference) from people who were there as opposed to you who has nothing but opinion and are constantly wrong.

Quote:
Mods, I do think his cursing and insults should be addressed, but please do not punish him. He needs this forum. I can't imagine he has anything else.
Go to your "safe space."
sendpm.gif
Old 06-29-2017, 08:28 AM
Future Endeavored
WWE Women's Champion

LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...

The above feud has way more juice than most of the WWE feuds do right now. I am entertained.
Old 06-29-2017, 09:15 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
The above feud has way more juice than most of the WWE feuds do right now. I am entertained.
Ha! I don't know about that, but it certainly gives new meaning to the term "Handicap Match".

But, to get back on topic, I think the end of the Golden Era was when Warlord and Barbarian left WWF. After that, nothing else was memorable. In fact, if not for wanting to purchase and show off my belt replicas, I wouldn't have gone to another live show. Sure, there was Bret and HBK and Taker and HHH...but Warlord and Barbarian had feuds that "culminated in two PPV matches". That is what makes them memorable. Without them, the Golden Era just wasn't the same.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-29-2017, 10:59 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Quote:
Ha! I don't know about that, but it certainly gives new meaning to the term "Handicap Match".
Yes you are certainly handicapped. I didn't want to say it but I'm glad you finally realized that.

Quote:
But, to get back on topic, I think the end of the Golden Era was when Warlord and Barbarian left WWF. After that, nothing else was memorable. In fact, if not for wanting to purchase and show off my belt replicas, I wouldn't have gone to another live show. Sure, there was Bret and HBK and Taker and HHH...but Warlord and Barbarian had feuds that "culminated in two PPV matches". That is what makes them memorable. Without them, the Golden Era just wasn't the same.
Yes. I guess they didn't "strive" for the World title. Cue the Rocky music. Because this all real life and the only title that matters is the World title. I guess if you didn't "strive for" and win the World title you weren't considered memorable. I'm sorry. I guess you can go back to only knowing Bret. HBK, and 'Taker.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-29-2017, 11:33 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Quote:
Yes. I guess they didn't "strive" for the World title. Cue the Rocky music. Because this all real life and the only title that matters is the World title. I guess if you didn't "strive for" and win the World title you weren't considered memorable.
So, you don't think that the characters strive for titles? I've never seen anyone with a blurrier line between fiction and non-fiction. The characters do strive for titles, because that is what they are there for. You really need to see the difference between performers and the characters they play. You keep referencing that post of mine, but each time you do, you just prove how clueless you are. And if you don't see that, that is also proving how clueless you are. The characters do strive for titles, although the performers--the ones who know it is scripted--may not. Holy hell...

Also, I referred to the Million Dollar Belt as insignificant in this way. You are the one who is only bringing up the World title. I swear in half of your posts, I think you confuse me with you. Look in the mirror...see that guy? Ask him what he thinks. I guarantee he disagrees with half of what you say.

Last edited by HeenanGorilla : 06-29-2017 at 11:41 AM.
sendpm.gif