WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > The Writing Gallery > The Writing Gallery Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-27-2013, 07:58 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

#1Peep is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocaj View Post
Look guys. I'm sorry for what I've done. From the reply GCB gave me, I think he is giving me a chance. I just want a chance here. I am sorry for what I've done. I cant apoligise any more...
Sorry mate, there's no chance on my end. You've been a complete tool the entire time you've been here and it doesn't help that you don't bring anything to the table in terms of writing or booking.

Yeah, I agree GCB. Kid is a brilliant writer but I just can't get into his stuff because I love ultra realistic projects.
Old 07-27-2013, 08:08 PM
3 Time Elite Openweight Champion
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Wait he wants a second chance after he's already had at least 3 chances to change his ways before?

Old 07-27-2013, 09:13 PM
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

No wonder hes back sucking up, he's been banned again on WC after just coming back from his other banning!
Old 07-27-2013, 10:54 PM
Part Time Poster
Mr. Money in the Bank

Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...

Making some progress with my SD. Though I feel it is missing something, seems very WWE-ish at the moment. Though I expect that for a bit since we started mid feuds.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:11 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore Evelyn Maysby View Post
Making some progress with my SD. Though I feel it is missing something, seems very WWE-ish at the moment. Though I expect that for a bit since we started mid feuds.
Yeah I had that problem at first with my thread. Part of the reason me and Notorious just did a long recap to get to Extreme Rules quicker. Now with the draft show being next we will be able to move things into what we want quicker.

By the way in case Theo, Peep and JAM never saw, the scores for the prediction contest have been up for awhile.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:31 PM
Part Time Poster
Mr. Money in the Bank

Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...

My first show will likely be in full match wise. I may switch to a recap style afterwards and then go all out for Summerslam and go on from there. Though I've never been really good at the recap style though. We shall see.
Old 07-28-2013, 05:52 AM

Mr. Book This Section is looking to come up from OCW...Mr. Book This Section is looking to come up from OCW...

Well thanks for being honest with me then I suppose. I don't plan on doing a Booker in a while so hopefully I can "win your respect" with some reviews?

I'm trying to make things right.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-28-2013, 06:50 AM

The Kid is looking to come up from OCW...

Thanks for the review, Bocaj.

I've been writing the KWF for 8-10 years now so there's definitely a lot of back stories that aren't shown in this edition of the KWF.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-28-2013, 08:29 AM

Mr. Book This Section is looking to come up from OCW...Mr. Book This Section is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
Thanks for the review, Bocaj.

I've been writing the KWF for 8-10 years now so there's definitely a lot of back stories that aren't shown in this edition of the KWF.
Totaly respect this. I'm sure the other shows are top notch, I was litterly just reviewing the ONE show that I did read... Oh and no problem.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-28-2013, 10:18 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...

Bocaj: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpo...83&postcount=3
sendpm.gif