WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > The Writing Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-26-2017, 12:35 PM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

409》I let it go. It’s like swimming against the current. It exhausts you. After a while, whoever you are, you just have to let go, and the river brings you home.
- Joanne Harris
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 12:35 PM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

410》Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
- Dylan Thomas
Old 05-26-2017, 12:37 PM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

411》There are certain things in life where you know it's a mistake but you don't really know it's a mistake because the only way to know that it really is a mistake is to make that mistake and go, "Yup, that was a mistake". So really, the bigger mistake would be to not make the mistake because then you'll go about your whole life not knowing whether it was a mistake or not.
- Lilly
Old 05-26-2017, 12:38 PM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

412》Beware of what you let enter your heart. There’ll come a day when you’d give anything to remove it.
- Yasmin Mogahed
Old 05-26-2017, 12:39 PM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

413》Do you think anger is a sincere emotion or the timid motion of a fragile heart trying to beat away its pain?
- Andrea Gibson
Old 11-05-2017, 06:29 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

414》My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart.
- Maya Angelou
Old 11-05-2017, 06:32 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

415》Still round the corner there may wait
A new road or a secret gate
And though I often have passed them by
A day will come at last when I
Shall take the hidden paths that run
West of the Moon, East of the Sun.
- J.R.R. Tolkien
Old 11-05-2017, 06:33 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

416》And the idea of just wandering off to a cafe with a notebook and writing and seeing where that takes me for awhile is just bliss.
- J.K. Rowling
Old 11-05-2017, 06:35 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

417》I do believe in an everyday sort of magic -- the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness*of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone.
- Charles de Lint