B - Pretty Good actually 4 26.67%
C - Average 0 0%
D - Your trying but could be better 2 13.33%
F - Terrible worse than WWE 2 13.33%
- I was just coming to post a jackass vote 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2015, 04:07 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...

**Updated** Rock Bottom card plans:

CM Punk vs. Bray Wyatt (c) /w/ Paul Bearer (WCWF title)

John Cena vs Hulk Hogan (Loser Retires)

Roman Reigns vs The Undertaker (The Superman vs. The Supernatural)

Bobby Roode vs. Triple H (Career vs. Control) (Confirmed;stip not yet)

The Rock vs. Randy Orton (Battle of the 3rd Generation)

5000 vs. Briq Romine​

Ric Flair vs. Owen Hart (No Holds Barred Grudge Match)

Kurt Angle vs. Bret Hart (Submission Match) (IC Title)

Brock Lesnar /w/ Paul Heyman vs. Batista (The Beast vs. The Animal)

Seth Rollins (H) vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Cesaro (TLC Match for Rollins Briefcase) (confirmed)

Beniot (c) vs.Daniel Bryan (US title)

AJ Lee vs. Kharma vs. Trish Stratus vs. Lita (Women's title)

Zayn/Steen vs. E&C III

Pre-Show

Brass Ring Battle Royal (Winner get's either a US/IC title shot of their choosing in the near future)

WORLD TAG TEAM- CODE 5 (5000, BRIQ ROMINE)
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
MONEY IN THE BANK- SAMI ZAYN
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 04:04 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...

**HELL'S GATE CARD**

KURT ANGLE (C) VS. OWEN HART (INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

KEVIN STEEN AND SAMI ZAYN VS. THE NEW AGE OUTLAWS (C) (WCWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS)

CHRIS BENIOT (C) VS. CHRIS JERICHO (US CHAMPIONSHIP)

RANDY ORTON VS. BRIQ ROMINE (IF BRIQ WINS HE GET'S 5000 AT ROCK BOTTOM)

JAMES STORM VS. BOBBY ROODE /W/ TRIPLE H AS SPECIAL GUEST REF

FOREST SEGAL CONTRACT SIGNING

HELL'S GATE #1 CONTENDER BRIEFCASE MATCH (YOUNG GUNS) (SETH ROLLINS,AUSTIN ARIES,ANDY LEVINE,ADRIENE NEVILLE

HELL'S GATE #1 CONTENDER BRIEFCASE MATCH (VETERAN'S) (JOHN CENA,BROCK LESNAR,TRIPLE H,AJ STYLES,BRET HART,REY MYSTERIO JR., HULK HOGAN

CM PUNK VS. LUKE HARPER (FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE)

WCWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BRAY WYATT (C) VS. ROMAN REIGNS
__________________________________________________ ________________________

CONFIRMED ROCK BOTTOM MATCHES

BOBBY ROODE VS. TRIPLE H (VIA WCWF.COM)

JEFF HARDY VS. CESARO VS. SETH ROLLINS (TABLES,LADDERS,CHAIRS MATCH/FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE))

WCWF HVT. CHAMPION (THE WINNER OF REIGNS VS. WYATT) VS. CM PUNK (WCWF HVT. CHAMPIONSHIP)
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
Old 02-21-2015, 04:18 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

The official poster for Hells Gate
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
Old 02-21-2015, 05:15 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

WCWF SATURDAY NIGHT PREVIEW

KURT ANGLE (C) VS. OWEN HART (INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP) PREVIEW- THE AIR A VIDEO PACKAGE OF THE MATCH UP. WE COME BACK TO SEE THE TWO SITTING IN CHAIRS ACROSS FROM EACH OTHER AND JIM ROSS AS THE INTERVIEWER. ANGLE SAY'S IT'S TAKING EVERYTHING OUT OF ME NOT TO KNOCK YOUR TEETH DOWN YOUR FREAKING THROAT. THE TWO ARGUE BACK AND FORTH UNTIL JIM ROSS TELLS THEM TO RELAX. HE SAY'S HE WILL TALK TO THE CHAMPION FIRST. HE SAYS KURT YOU WAS CROWNED THE FIRST INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION ON THE FIRST BROADCAST OF WCWF RAMPAGE. HE SAY'S SINCE THEN YOU HAVE BEEN ON A BIT OF REIGNS OF DOMINANCE. IN FACT ONLY MAN WHO HAS BEATEN YOU WAS RIC FLAIR. HE SAY'S YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO FACE HIM AT WCWF THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS BUT HE WAS RAN OVER BY A MYSTERIOUS DRIVER. ANGLE SAY'S CUT THE CRAP WE ALL KNOW IT WAS OWEN WHO RAN OVER FLAIR. OWEN YELLS YOU DAMN RIGHT I DID AND I TOOK WHAT I DESERVED, A PUSH TO THE VERY TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN. AND THAT ALL STARTS WHEN I TAKE THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP AWAY FROM YOU AT HELLS GATE TOMORROW NIGHT. HE SAY'S IF I DON'T I KNOW SOMEONE WHO WILL. KURT SAY'S YOU WON'T SAY WHY DON'T YOU GO GET YOUR PUNK ASS BROTHER BRET AND I WILL WHIP HIS ASS TO. OH IT'S TRUE IT'S DAMN TRUE. OWEN STANDS UP AND ANGLE STANDS UP. THE TWO GET INTO EACH OTHERS FACE AND ARGUES AND OWEN EXTEND HIS HAND AND ANGLE SHAKES HIS HAND. OWEN GOES TO WALK AWAY BUT ANGLE SNATCHES HIM UP AND TELLS HIM YOU AIN'T TAKING MY TITLE BOY. THE TWO ARGUE FOR A BIT AND THEN WALK AWAY. OWEN THEN RUNS UP AND SNEAKS ATTACK ANGLE WHO HITS HIM WITH A GERMAN THROUGH A CHAIR. BRET HART IN A CAR GOES TO RUN OVER ANGLE WHO DUCKS OUT THE WAY. OWEN HART IS BACK UP AND HITS THE ORANGE CRUSH ON ANGLE.

-KEVIN STEEN AND SAMI ZAYN DEF. EDGE & CHRISTIAN TO EARN A SHOT AT THE TAG TITLES TOMORROW. E&C CLAPS AND SHAKES THE YOUNG UP-AND-COMERS HANDS. THE NEW AGE OUTLAWS COME OUT ON STAGE AND TALKS TRASH ABOUT THE TEAM. ZAYN & STEEN WALKS DOWN TO FIGHT BUT THE OUTLAWS HAS SECURITY STOPS THEM AND BACKS AWAY AS THE SECURITY TEAM JUMPS ZAYN AND STEEN.

CHRIS BENIOT (C) VS. CHRIS JERICHO (US CHAMPIONSHIP) - PREVIEW INTERVIEWED BY CO-WCWF GM VINCE MCMAHON. IN THE INTERVIEW MCMAHON FAVORS FELLOW HEEL JERICHO. BENIOT AND JERICHO KEEPS THE DEBATES SIMPLE WITHOUT ARGUING OR FIGHTING AND THEN SHAKES EACH OTHERS HANDS.

AWESOME KONG AND AJ LEE DEF. TRISH STATUS AND LITA
BACKSTAGE SEGMENT: TRIPLE H INFORMS 5000 OF THE CONTRACT THEY SIGNED WHICH SAY'S 5000 CANNOT STRIP TRIPLE H OF POWER UNLESS HE IS EITHER A.) BEATEN FOR POWER OR B.) QUITS AS THE GM.

RANDY ORTON VS. BRIQ ROMINE (IF BRIQ WINS HE GET'S 5000 AT ROCK BOTTOM)- PREVIEW RANDY ORTON TALKS ABOUT BRIQ'S CONSTANT BITCHING AND HE IS ONE RKO AWAY FROM BEING SHUT UP. HE SAY'S AND HE IS ONE PUNT AWAY FROM BEING PUT DOWN. BRIQ GOES TO TALK BUT 5000 SAY'S HOLD UP YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK I NEVER GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO. BRIQ GET'S IN 5000'S FACE. 5000 STANDS UP AND PUSHES BRIQ AND RANDY SNATCHES HIM UP FOR AN RKO.

JAMES STORM VS. BOBBY ROODE PREVIEW- INTERVIEWED BY WCWF CO-GM TRIPLE H. THE TWO SPENT THE WHOLE INTERVIEW ARGUING AND THEN GOT IN TO A CHAOTIC BRAWL. TRIPLE H HITS ROODE IN THE HEAD WITH A BEER BOTTLE AND THEN BEAT HIM WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER UNTIL STORM SHOWS REMORSE AND PUSHES TRIPLE H BACK AND TELLS HIM TO RELAX.

FOREST SEGAL CONTRACT SIGNING ADMINISTERED BY WCWF CHAIRMAN "THE ONE" 5000. 5000 SAY'S I WILL BE HONEST ONLY REASON YOU HAVE A SHOT AT WORKING HERE IN WCWF IS BY VINCE MCMAHON'S REQUEST. HE SAY'S I'M LOOKING AT THIS CONTRACT AND IT LOOKS LIKE VINCE HAS GIVEN YOU CREATIVE CONTROL, HEALTH WAGES, AND A 100,000,000 DOLLAR CONTRACT. BUT WHY EXACTLY DO YOU DESERVE IT. FOREST SAY'S BECAUSE HE WORKED HIS ASS OFF IN THIS BUSINESS TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY. 5000 LAUGHS AND SAY'S IS THAT WHY YOUR NOT HERE YET. FOREST SAYS HE DOESN'T HAVE TO TAKE THIS SHIT. HE SAY'S THERE WAS ANOTHER MAJOR WRESTLING PROMOTION THAT YOU WILL BE VERY FAMILIAR WITH VERY SOON THAT WILL BE OPENING SOON. 5000 SAYS YEAH GO BACK TO THE MINOR LEAGUES AS FOREST GOES TO LEAVE. BRIQ ROMINE SNEAKS UP BEHIND AND HIM AND HITS THE HEADBREAKER (F-5 DDT) ON 5000.

HELL'S GATE #1 CONTENDER BRIEFCASE MATCH (YOUNG GUNS) (SETH ROLLINS,AUSTIN ARIES,ANDY LEVINE,ADRIENE NEVILLE) (CONTRACT SIGNING.)- ADMINISTERED BY JIM ROSS ALL THE MEN SIGN THE CONTACT AND TALK ABOUT THEIR JOURNEY'S TO GETTING HERE AND SHAKE HANDS. THEY ALL TEASE WALKING AWAY BEFORE BRAWLING.

HELL'S GATE #1 CONTENDER BRIEFCASE MATCH (VETERAN'S)-ADMINISTERED BY JIM ROSS (JOHN CENA,BROCK LESNAR,TRIPLE H,AJ STYLES,BRET HART,REY MYSTERIO JR., HULK HOGAN)- JIM SAY'S YOUR ALL LEGENDS HERE, DO YOU THINK YOU CAN ALL BEHAVE LIKE ADULTS. CENA SNATCHES THE MIC FROM HIM AND STARTS GOING IN ON HOW OLD HOGAN IS AND HOW HE SHOULDN'T BE HERE HOGAN GET'S IN HIS FACE AND SNATCH THE MIC AND THE TWO ARGUE. TRIPLE H SNATCHES IT AND SAY'S NO MATTER WHO HE HAS TO GO THROUGH TOMORROW HE IS WALKING OUT CHAMP. CENA SNATCHES IT BACK AND SAY'S YOU WOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THIS MATCH IF IT WASN'T FOR EGO. TRIPLE H SAY'S WATCH IT NOW. HE SAY'S WE AS VISION MEMBERS SHOULD BE WORKING TOGETHER. AJ STYLES SNATCHES THE MIC AND SAY'S WHY YOU TOO KISS EACH OTHERS ASS I WILL BE CLIMBING THE LADDER AND SNATCHING THE CHAMPIONSHIP ON SUNDAY. MYSTERIO SNATCHES IT AND SAY'S IF I LET YOU. BRET SHOWS UP LATE AND RUNS IN AND AMBUSHES MYSTERIO. CENA PUNCHES HOGAN AND EVERYONE BEGINS FIGHTING. CENA AND HOGAN BRAWLS TO THE BACK. STYLES AND MYSTERIO BRAWLS TO THE BACK. TRIPLE H AND BRET GET IN EACH OTHERS FACE. ANGLE'S MUSIC HITS FOLLOWED BY ROODE'S AND THE RUN TO THE RING AND BRAWL WITH THE TWO.

CM PUNK VS. LUKE HARPER- PREVIEW BRAWL OPEN CHALLENGE. CM PUNK COMES DOWN AND CHALLENGES HARPER TO GIVE THE FANS A PREVIEW OF SUNDAY AND LET'S BRAWL RIGHT NOW. HARPER COMES DOWN AND THE TWO BRAWL. CM PUNK STANDS TALL FOLLOWING A GTS.

WCWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BRAY WYATT (C) VS. ROMAN REIGNS PREVIEW INTERVIEW- BRAY TALKS FIRST ABOUT HOW REIGNS IS SCARED OF HIM AND HE WILL SINGLE-HANDEDLY DESTROY THE ROMAN EMPIRE. ROMAN TALKS ABOUT HOW HE ISN'T AFRAID OF BRAY AND HOW HE WALKS HIS ASS OFF TO GET HERE AND HE WILL BE DAMN IF WYATT THINKS HE WILL TAKE THAT AWAY. HE SAY'S WILL WYATT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HIM SUNDAY....HELL NO!!! THE LIGHTS GOES OFF IN THE ROOM AND WHEN THEY COME BACK ON BOTH MAN ARE LEFT LAYING AND NEXT TO THEM IS A SIGN WRITTEN HE RISES TOMORROW TO END THE SHOW.

ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
Old 02-24-2015, 05:28 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

WCWF HELL'S GATE RESULTS-

KURT ANGLE (C) VS. OWEN HART (INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP)- KURT ANGLE AND OWEN HART LOCK UP AND OWEN TOSSES KURT DOWN TO THE MAT. ANGLE GETS UP LOOKING SHOCKED THEY LOCK UP AGAIN AND OWEN THROWS ANGLE WITH A GERMAN AND THEN A OVERHEAD BELLY-TO-BELLY OVER THE TOP ROPE. KURT GETS UP LOOKING SHOCKED AND RUNS IN THE RING AND OWEN RUNS AWAY AND THEN ANGLE ON THE CHASE. OWEN RUNS BACK IN THE RING AND GETS STOMPED BY OWEN. OWEN PICKS ANGLE UP AND IRISH WHIPS HIM AND IT GETS REVERSED BY ANGLE WHO PLANTS HIM WITH A OVERHEAD BELLY-TO-BELLY , AND ANOTHER HE THEN HITS A ROLLING MILITARY GUTWRENCH SUPLEX. BRET HART BEGINS TO WALK DOWN. OWEN HITS A SPINNING WHEEL KICK ON ANGLE AND THEN PUTS HIM IN A LEG LOCK ON THE HEAD AREA. AND BEGINS ELBOWING HIM IN THE HEAD. ANGLE GETS UP WITH HIM ON HIS SHOULDER AND THEN PUT HIM ON THE TURNBUCKLE AND THEN BEGINS GOING FOR A SUPERPLEX, BUT OWEN PUNCHES HIM DOWN. KURT GRABS HIS LEGS AND GETS UP ON THE TURNBUCKLE AND POWERBOMBS HIM TO THE OUTSIDE. KURT THEN HITS A SHOOTING STAR PRESS PLANCHA ON OWEN, AND GETS CAUGHT WITH A UPPERCUT. OWEN THEN PICKS ANGLE UP AND SPEARS HIM THROUGH THE BARRICADE. THE REF BEGINS THE COUNT AS OWEN GETS BACK IN THE RING. ANGLE RUNS BACK IN AND TACKLES OWEN WITH PUNCHES AND HITS A ROLLING GERMAN SUPLEX (5 IN A ROW.) ANGLE THEN PICKS OWENS ANKLE FOR THE ANKLE LOCK. BRET PULLS THE REF OUT AND PUNCHES HIM OUT. ANGLE THEN HITS A ANGLE SLAM AND PUTS OWEN BACK IN THE ANKLE LOCK AND PUTS HIM BACK IN THE ANKLE LOCK. ANOTHER REF RUNS OUT BUT BRET RUNS AND CLOTHESLINES HIM BEFORE HE GETS IN THE RING. ANGLE GETS OUT THE RING AND ARGUES WITH HIM SCREAMING WHATS YOUR PROBLEM AND PUSHES HIM. BRET PUSHES HIM BACK,AND ANGLE PUSHES HIM TO THE GROUND. OWEN AND BRET THEN JUMPS ANGLE UNTIL WE HEAR A FAMILIAR "WOO" ...FLAIR IS BACK AND HE GOES POKES BRET IN THE EYES AND PUNCHES HIM AND THEN ATTACKS OWEN WHO RETREATS THROUGH THE CROWD. ANGLE AND BRET GETS UP AND ARGUE AND THEN POINTS TO THE ROCK BOTTOM LOGO.

KEVIN STEEN AND SAMI ZAYN VS. THE NEW AGE OUTLAWS (C) (WCWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS)- E&C COME OUT TO CAUSE A DISTRACTION AFTER STEEN HITS A PACKAGE PILE DRIVER AND THEN BILLY GUNN GETS THE ROLL UP. E&C LEAVES AND SAYS "OOPS, OUT FAULT" AS STEEN & ZAYN LOOKS PISSED." THEY LOOKED AT EACH OTHER AND RAN TO THE BACK. THE OUTLAWS CUTS A PROMO ABOUT HOW NO ONE CAN BEAT THEM FOR THE TAG TITLES BEFORE "REACH FOR THE SKY BOYS!!!" THE BRISCOES MAKE THEIR WAY OUT AND CHALLENGES THE OUTLAWS FOR THE TITLES AT ROCK BOTTOM BEFORE ATTACKING THEM AND STANDING TALL WITH THE NAO TAG TITLES.

CHRIS BENIOT (C) VS. CHRIS JERICHO (US CHAMPIONSHIP)- BENIOT MAKES JERICHO TAP OUT TO THE CRIPPLER CROSSFACE FOR THE WIN.

RANDY ORTON VS. BRIQ ROMINE (IF BRIQ IMPRESSES HE GET'S 5000 AT ROCK BOTTOM)- QUICK MATCH, FINISH CAME AFTER 5000 CAME DOWN AND TELLS BRIQ HE FORGOT TO RE-SIGN HIS CONTRACT WITH WCWF OR HE WON'T EVEN BE AN EMPLOYEE COME ROCK BOTTOM. OFF THE DISTRACTION ORTON HITS 3 RKO'S AND THEN PUNCHES BRIQ REPEATEDLY AND THE REF CAUSE FOR THE BELL AND THE DQ WIN FOR BRIQ. RANDY GOES TO PUNT BRIQ BUT 5000 HOLDS HIM BACK AND THEN YELLS AT BRIQ "YOU FAILED,GET OUT MY RING YOU FAILURE!!!" 5000 THEN KICKS BRIQ'S LIFELESS BODY OUT THE RING.

JAMES STORM VS. BOBBY ROODE /W/ TRIPLE H AS SPECIAL GUEST REF- THESE TWO WENT AT IT FOR REAL. MID-MATCH HHH HITS ROODE WITH A BEER BOTTLE AND PEDIGREE AND HE STILL KICKED OUT. IN THE END ROODE PICKED UP THE VICTORY AFTER STORM LAST CALL SUPERKICK HHH AND ROODE HIT THE ROODE BOMB AND LITERALLY "FORCED TRIPLE H'S HAND."

FOREST SEGAL CONTRACT SIGNING- 5000 SAY'S I WILL BE STRAIGHT UP, I AM ONLY GIVING YOU A CHANCE BECAUSE VINCE MCMAHON WANTS ME TO SO IMPRESS ME. FOREST GOES TO TALK BUT 5000 CUTS HIM OFF AND READS THE CONTRACT AND SAY'S FIRST OFF YOUR NOT GETTING CREATIVE CONTROL, WE ARE NOT PAYING FOR YOUR HEALTH, AND WE BE DAMN IF WE GAVE SOME INDIES REJECT A 1,000,000 DOLLAR CONTRACT. WHAT THE HELL WAS VINCE THINKING I THOUGHT HE HATED INDIES WRESTLERS. FOREST SAY'S I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THIS I HAVE OTHER COMPANIES LINED UP AND IF YOU CAN'T GET WITH THE PROGRAM I KNOW SOMEONE WHO WILL. HE SAY'S AND YOU WILL GET TO KNOW THEM REAL SOON.

HELL'S GATE #1 CONTENDER BRIEFCASE MATCH (YOUNG GUNS) (SETH ROLLINS,AUSTIN ARIES,ANDY LEVINE,ADRIENE NEVILLE)- FINISH CAME WHEN ROLLINS HIT A CURB STOMP FROM THE LADDER ON TO LEVINE FROM ON THE INFERNO AND CLIMBED THE LADDER AND GOT THE BRIEFCASE.

HELL'S GATE #1 CONTENDER BRIEFCASE MATCH (VETERAN'S) (JOHN CENA,BROCK LESNAR,TRIPLE H,AJ STYLES,BRET HART,REY MYSTERIO JR., HULK HOGAN) - SETH ROLLINS WOULD DISTRACT HARDY WHO ASKED FOR HIS ELIMINATION TO GET TO ROLLINS AT THE END, ALSO CENA AND HOGAN BRAWLED OUT OF THE CAGE ACCIDENTALLY DURING THAT MOMENT. IT WAS DOWN TO TRIPLE H,AJ STYLES,BRET HART AND MYSTERIO. ANGLE AND ROODE SNUCK IN THERE DURING THAT SPOT WHERE THE CAGE WAS OPPENED AND WENT AFTER THEIR ROCK BOTTOM OPPONENTS RESPECTIVELY. BROCK LESNAR F-5'ED MYSTERIO AND AJ STYLES AT THE SAME TIME ON THE MIDDLE OF THE LADDER WHILE EVERYONE ELSE WAS DISTRACTED WITH BRAWLING AND CLIMBED THE LADDER TO WIN.

CM PUNK VS. LUKE HARPER (FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE)- AS PREDICTED PUNK WINS. THESE TWO WENT ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH THIS MATCH FROM THE RING,BACKSTAGE,PARKING LOT, STREET,IN A CAR, TO THE CORNER STORE, THE ROOF OF THE STORE. FINISH CAME WHEN PUNK GTS'ED HARPER ON TOP OF THE ROOF OF THE STORE FOR THE PIN AND WIN.

WCWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BRAY WYATT (C) VS. ROMAN REIGNS-MID MATCH THE LIGHTS WENT OFF AND WHEN THE CAME ON THE REF WAS GONE AND TAKER CHOKESLAMMED, AND TOMBSTONED ROMAN BEFORE THE LIGHTS WENT OUT AGAIN AND TAKER WAS GONE AND BRAY HITS SISTER ABRAGAIL FOR THE WIN. PUNK CAME OUT AND GOT IN WYATTS FACE AND THEY BOTH POINTED TO THE ROCK BOTTOM SIGN.

CONFIRMED ROCK BOTTOM MATCHES

(WCWF HVT. TITLE) BRAY WYATT (C) VS. CM PUNK

BOBBY ROODE VS. TRIPLE H (VIA WCWF.COM)

JEFF HARDY VS. CESARO VS. SETH ROLLINS (TABLES,LADDERS,CHAIRS MATCH/FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE)
(IC TITLE) KURT ANGLE VS. BRET HART (SUBMISSION MATCH)

(WOMEN'S TITLE) LITA VS. AJ LEE VS. TRISH STRATUS VS. AWESOME KONG

(TAG TITLES) THE BRISCOES VS. THE NEW AGE OUTLAWS (C)

ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
Old 02-25-2015, 04:39 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

#WCWF Hell's Gate match rules...

I the second picture you can see what everything is basically. The rules of the match is there is none once your in your in. All 6 man enter at the same time. You can grab weapons from the weapon closet whenever the bell tolls. When the bell stops tolling it the closets will be closed. There are some ladders already place out there as well. The inferno/flames on outside lights up when ever the bell tolls as well and when the bells stop the fires stop. The inferno/flames on outside also lights up whenever more than one person climbs the ladder. The match will last until one man climbs the ladder and grabs the briefcase.

*Pay NO attention to the WWE Superstars
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
Old 02-28-2015, 03:19 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

WCWF RAMPAGE 2/26/15

-John Cena kicks off the show with new music ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpm2ld5CjAM .) He say's
"I grew up a Hulkamaniac and there is no man in this business I respect than Hulk Hogan ....except John Cena. I respect Hogan, I really do. But he don't like this opinion that Hogan is "the greatest of all-time" because he is not, in fact I am. I have 15 world titles 2 prove it, 2 Rumble wins to prove it, MITB briefcase to prove it, WrestleMania record to 5 star matches to prove it. The thing about me is I alway's get the job done and I promise you, I promise you Hogan... If you step in the ring with John Cena at Rock Bottom I will get the job done and I will end Hulkamania. We both are the past... but I am also the present and future and the fact is Hogan your time is up and my time is now and if you face me at Rock Bottom you will face defeat something you don't know but you soon will." Hogan interrupts and say's "Cena what happened to you, brother. I've watched you since your debuted and I have never nor do I want to see this John Cena. We are quite possible the two biggest legends in this industry and you are tarnishing your own legacy. You had something great going on whether is be Make-a-wish or Be-A-Star. You were fighting in the name of Hustle,Loyalty,Respect. But now I don't see a man, I see a sellout. You even got rid of your wristbands and t-shirts we have come to love." Cena yells "I am not you, I'm not put on no damn t-shirts and wristbands and put on no fake ass smile or no fake ass gimmick. For the past 15 years of my life, I have been living a lie and i'm damn tired of it, so you and these fans can kiss my ass. I asked you one simple as question Rock Bottom!!!! Yes or No??? There can only be one of us to walk out. The Federation isn't big enough for the both of us so let's make it even better. At Rock Bottom we have a match where two legends collide,two icons collide,and two generations collide. At Rock Bottom one of those chapters in the history of professional wrestling closes because it will be John Cena vs Hulk Hogan ...Loser retires!!!!!!!!!!!! Hogan yells I accept. Hogan goes to walk away and Cena snatches him up for the AA and points to the Rock Bottom logo and yells " your time is up,my time is now!!! and walks away and does the U can't C me taunt on stage.

-Chris Beniot vs. Chris Jericho (US title) (Final opportunity for Jericho)- Beniot defeats Jericho before picking up the mic. Beniot say's "all the champions got to pick their opponents for Rock Bottom and so will I. I am calling out anyone who wants a shot at my title and a shot at stealing the show at Rock Bottom." No one answers so Beniot goes to leave before he is interrupted by Daniel Bryan's music. DANIEL BRYAN IS IN THE FEDERATION!!!! He continues the Yes! chant when he get's in the ring before pointing at the Rock Bottom logo, then Beniot's title, then Beniot, before during the Yes! chant is Beniot's face.

We get a hype video stating The Undertaker will address The Federation tonight
The Briscoes, Cesaro, Jeff Hardy def. The New Age Outlaws,Rollins,Orton after Randy went RKO crazy on everyone in the ring letting everyone know he walks alone. Everyone get's up and begins brawling.

"Woo!!!" FLAIR IS BACK!!!!- Flair say's "i'm here because Owen Hart cost me my shot at the IC title. Not only that but he tried to cost me my life all to make a name for his self. I guess he wants to be the man around here and he knows to be the man you have to beat the man. So here is his opportunity because i'm not talking i'm whipping Owen's ass TONIGHT!!!! Owen appears on the tron and say's "we don't do this own your time but mine's. Owen appeared behind Flair and hit his piledriver and say's "I want you and I want you at Rock Bottom."

We get word that Brock Lesnar will compete in a 5-on-1 handicapped match allowing all man to be in the ring at once tonight.

We see a pre-recorded video of E&C talking with Zayn and Steen apologizing for what happened at the PPV and they want to have a friendly battle on Rampage tonight.

-Zayn and Steen def. Edge & Christian following a rollup which sets E&C off and they began throwing stuff.

Pre-taped interview between Bray Wyatt and CM Punk being interviewed by Jim Ross. Bray basically get's in Punks head for a second. Punk say's "you have been unstoppable since coming to the Federation but that ends at Rock Bottom with just 3 letters G-T-S."

Brock Lesnar def. 5 local jobbers. He did a triple F-5,then a double for the pin and win. Heyman get's on the mic and yells "No man can stop my beast!!!", Ryback and Lashley runs down and they get F-5'ed one by one. Heyman yells "May I reiterate no man can stop my beast!!!" We here a voice that say's "Hey Paul,what about an Animal"...BATISTA'S MUSIC HITS!!! HE RUNS DOWN AND BRAWLS WITH BROCK!!!! BATISTA SENDS BROCK RETREATING THROUGH THE CROWD!!!

The Undertaker comes out for his promo basically talking about how Bray was right. He say's "The Deadman is back and will lead The Ministry.." Roman Reigns interrupts and runs down and the brawl is on between Roman and Taker. Roman knocks Taker over the ropes who begins to walk away. Roman yells "Come back deadman or run like a little bitch!!!" Undertaker begins to walk back down the ramp aggressively. Roman is attacked from behind by Wyatt, Harper, Kane, and ...ERICK ROWAN (debut.) Punk begins to run down to make the save before he is jumped as well. The Ministry stands tall over the lifeless bodies of Punk/Reigns.

__________________________________________________ __________________
Next Weeks show will further HHH/Roode, Briq/5000, Punk/Wyatt, Hart/Angle seeing how tonight they were left off the show. Also we find out who the host for Rock Bottom is.
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
Old 03-01-2015, 07:08 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBehindTHE1 View Post

CM Punk vs. Bray Wyatt (c) /w/ Paul Bearer (WCWF title)

John Cena vs Hulk Hogan (Loser Retires)

Roman Reigns vs The Undertaker (The Superman vs. The Supernatural)

Bobby Roode vs. Triple H (Career vs. Control) (Confirmed;stip not yet)

The Rock vs. Randy Orton (Battle of the 3rd Generation)

5000 vs. Briq Romine​

Ric Flair vs. Owen Hart (No Holds Barred Grudge Match)

Kurt Angle vs. Bret Hart (Submission Match) (IC Title)

Brock Lesnar /w/ Paul Heyman vs. Batista (The Beast vs. The Animal)

Seth Rollins (H) vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Cesaro (TLC Match for Rollins Briefcase) (confirmed)

Beniot (c) vs.Daniel Bryan (US title)

AJ Lee vs. Kharma vs. Trish Stratus vs. Lita (Women's title)

Zayn/Steen vs. E&C III

Pre-Show

Brass Ring Battle Royal (Winner get's either a US/IC title shot of their choosing in the near future)

(WCWF Hvt. Title) - Bray Wyatt (c) vs. CM Punk

(Loser Must Retire) - John Cena vs. Hulk Hogan

Roman Reigns vs. The Undertaker

The Rock vs. Randy Orton

Triple H vs. Bobby Roode

(The Beast vs. The Animal) Brock Lesnar vs. Batista

Briq Romine vs. DaOne5000 (Wrestlezone dude)

(TLC Briefcase Match) Cesaro vs. Rollins (h) vs. Jeff Hardy

Ric Flair vs. Owen Hart

Womens Title) Lita vs. AJ Lee vs. Kharma vs. Trish Stratus

(IC Title) (Submission Match) Kurt Angle vs. Bret Hart

(US Title) Chris Beniot vs. Daniel Bryan

(Tag Titles)The Briscoes vs. The New Age Outlaws (c)

(Best of 3,Match 2) Zayn and Steen vs. Edge and Christian

Pre-Show- Bounce Back Battle Royal
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES

Last edited by Kurt Angle's Black Son : 03-01-2015 at 07:10 PM.
Old 03-06-2015, 12:44 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

WCWF THURSDAY NIGHT RAMPAGE 3/5/15-
Triple H is out first and he say's "when I first became the boss of this company there is one man I saw as the future of the industry and that man is....Bobby Roode. But what happens I offer him a spot in my "Vision" and what does he do he slaps Vince McMahon. A man who built this industry from the ground up and decided he was going to be some "Stone Cold" rebel. He spit in my face and spit in this company's face and I vow to put a end to the Bobby Roode experiment at Rock Bottom..." Roode interrupts and say's "Triple H, I respect you but I just don't like you. And your right i'm not "Stone Cold Steve Austin," and nor do I want to be. No disrespect but you have been able to beat Austin but won't be able to beat me at Rock Bottom. You started this war, you couldn't except the fact that I wouldn't sell out. Hunter, you sold out, 5000 sold out, and everyone in "The Vision" is a bunch of sell outs. You talks about me wanting to be Austin, but you want to be Vince and right now you are doing a piss poor job because i'm still standing tall. The most despicable thing you have done was trying to turn my best friend James Storm on me and it came back to bite you in the ass. You tried to have Cesaro kiss your ass and it bit you in the ass. And you tried to get me to join you and guess what...at Rock Bottom it will bite you in the ass. Triple H snatches Roode up for the pedigree but he counters and goes for a Roode Bomb and Triple H bails from the ring. Triple H yells at him you know what you want a fight you got one. He takes off his tie and begans to walk down... and say's tonight you fight Brock Lesnar.

Cesaro def Jeff Hardy in a tables match; After Rollins came out and picked his moment and curb stomped Cesaro and then did it again on a chair, before phoniex splashing him through a table and climbing the ladder and grabbing his briefcase.

Roman Reigns pre-recorded message to The Undertaker stating in 4 weeks he goes to hell and he is taking Undertaker with him.

Seth Rollins def. Matt Hardy by DQ;Mid-Match Jeff Hardy smacks him with a chair in the back multiple times. Cesaro is shown getting off the stretcher returning to the arena and runs to the ring and snatches the chair from Hardy and hits him with it and they fight over the chair before Jeff hits twist of fate.

Lita cuts a promo on becoming the first womens champion once RB hits and then def. Trish Stratus.

Punk/Wyatt Rock Bottom promo

We are told it is time to find out who is the host for Rock Bottom, after 3 mins....."If ya sm-ell-ll what The Rock is cooking" The Rock does his usual bits and say's he will drop someone with a Rock Bottom at Rock Bottom. He say's but who...RKO OUTTA NOWHERE FROM RANDY ORTON!!!!!!!!!! Randy yells "fight me at Rock Bottom Rock!!!, Randy then punts him in the head.

Hype main event (Punk vs. ???)

Masked Kane (1997) def. AJ Styles and Chris Jericho in a triple threat match.

Hogan/Cena Rock Bottom promo

Daniel Bryan comes out and speaks about the comparisons he gets to Beniot, but he is better than Beniot. He say's whether these people wants to admit it. He say's no i'm kidding, I am not turning heel. Beniot interrupts and say's you think this is a game don't you little boy. He say's your not getting a title shot right when you walk in the door so my answer is HELL NO!!! , Beniot goes to leave but get snatched up for the Yes! Lock.

Reigns/Taker Rock Bottom promo

Briq Romine cuts a pipebomb on the Federation (See Later on), and he say's at Rock Bottom he fights for what is right. 5000 comes out and say's he is not on the card so what the hell is he talking about. Briq tells him not to start with him, not today he is not in the mood. 5000 keeps on taunting him until Briq runs down and snatches 5000 up and spears him through the barricade, he then grabs him again and spears him through the other barricade, then picks him up again before spearing him through the minitron and hitting him with a Headbreaker on stage (F-5/DDT combo.)

Lesnar def. Roode and Batista comes out and the two brawl again. While those two are brawling to the backTriple H hits two pedigrees on Roode and points at the Rock Bottom logo.

Punk/Wyatt Rock Bottom promo

Bret Hart and Kurt Angle cut a promo and they show mutual respect but tension and Bret say's he doesn't like Angle because he is a wanna be Bret Hart and at Rock Bottom he makes him tap to the sharpshooter. Kurt say's why not try it now before security split them up saying we already had enough chaos for one night.

CM Punk vs. Erick Rowan (debut) (street fight) Punk destroys Rowan backstage and the lights go out, Bray attacks Punk brutally before hitting sister abragial putting Punk's head through the wall and then threw a window before holding his lifeless body singing he got the whole world in his hands to end the show
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES

Last edited by Kurt Angle's Black Son : 03-06-2015 at 01:06 PM.
Old 03-07-2015, 06:28 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES