WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-24-2012, 06:16 PM
Hexagonal Hedonist
ROH Pure Champion

shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastycles View Post
Dagger tried to get me sacked. That makes him a cunt. If you were aware of that, and you still voted for him, that makes you a cunt. If you weren't aware of that and voted blind, then it makes you innocent but ignorant. Or a moron, if you will.
I thought you said yesterday you two had moved past this?
Old 01-24-2012, 06:18 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Dagger tried to get me sacked. That makes him a cunt. If you were aware of that, and you still voted for him, that makes you a cunt. If you weren't aware of that and voted blind, then it makes you innocent but ignorant. Or a moron, if you will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Dagger tried to get Tasty sacked. That makes him a cunt. If you were aware of that, and you still voted for him, that makes you a cunt. If you weren't aware of that and voted blind, then it makes you innocent but ignorant. Or a moron, if you will.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:19 PM
Hexagonal Hedonist
ROH Pure Champion

shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye Contact View Post
I just voted because someone offered me rep, is that illegal?
Depends who you voted for.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:20 PM
Turn Bayley heel
TNA Champion

Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Tastycles

No, I said I would stop bringing it up when the election was over and it ceases to be relevant. I am still going to give Dagger a hard time, because I don't like him or the way he has run his campaign, essentially ignoring the issues and pming people, but I won't bring up this issue.

WrestleZone Tournament, 2015
sendpm.gif
Old 01-24-2012, 06:20 PM
Paint by numbers.

Ubiquitous is looking to come up from OCW...Ubiquitous is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Stupid, stupid, stupid.

You know, it's really funny. When this whole election ordeal started I was very open-minded to the whole thing. I may not post a lot but I do quite often pass time by lurking the forums because I enjoy most of the "class" posters opinions that post here. I find it rather enjoyable and having good mods always helps in whatever section you care to read/post in. I've seen my fair share of mods. It says I joined in '09 but I lurked the forums long before that as well, so I've seen many come and go. I've had ordeals with a few of them. I mourned with everyone else when we lost a fantatic one. But all that is moot point. I came into this election with a completely open mind. I enjoyed reading what everyone had promised and all the rest. At first I tried to ignore the slander threads since everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If that's what you want to do, by all means and I'm definitely in no position to complain or bitch that threads like that are being made. If people aren't keen on Dagger, that is their own deal. Like I said, I've lurked a LONG time. I've seen all three post across the board. I take nothing away from any of them. Crock, Coco and Dagger are all fantastic posters. But after awhile, watching so many people bitch and moan and try to drag someone down, it gets old really fast. Sure, people may have things to hang over Dagger's head and condemn him for, but hell, who's perfect? Dagger never promised me anything, and by no means am I "new" here. I know how things work. I have no interest in free rep for my vote or anything like that. In my eyes, it's the people that consistantly bad-mouthed him that made it so he has such a commanding lead. You can tell me I'm wrong all you want, but I think Dagger has just as much to offer as anyone. If nothing else, the amount of effort he's put in to this election has to show for something. Hell, I'm sure me just posting this will get me labelled as some blind Dagger follower, but I don't care at this point. I voted for Dagger not because I was offered rep (I wasn't), not because he PM'd me and asked for my vote (he didn't, I actually reached out to him), but because everyone that has decided to bash him speaks volumes. How is doing that any better than anything you're holding against the guy? It isn't. It's downright silly.

Theo wins.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-24-2012, 06:24 PM

HonkyDong Man is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Tastycles, Im comfident that the "higher powers" of this board wouldn't "sell out" one of their Mods on the account of a mere complaint from a single poster. Like Sly said, he is a bit "picky" as to whom he chose to work with, so you being selected a mod pretty much sums it up.

Nobody likes someone who tries to fire their arse, so I can see (and understand) why this, on your part, is kind of mano-on-mano.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-24-2012, 06:24 PM
Turn Bayley heel
TNA Champion

Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...

People have bad mouthed him this much because he is that bad.

sendpm.gif
Old 01-24-2012, 06:28 PM
Scientific Skeptic
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
I am still going to give Dagger a hard time, because I don't like him or the way he has run his campaign, essentially ignoring the issues.
What issues? What will honestly change if Dagger Dias becomes a moderator?
sendpm.gif
Old 01-24-2012, 06:29 PM
Hexagonal Hedonist
ROH Pure Champion

Quote:
No, I said I would stop bringing it up when the election was over and it ceases to be relevant. I am still going to give Dagger a hard time, because I don't like him or the way he has run his campaign, essentially ignoring the issues and pming people, but I won't bring up this issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastycles yesterday
I would like to say, for the record, that Dagger has apologised now, and I have accepted that apology. I will continue to campaign against him, because he's the wrong choice, but I am not holding any sort of grudge against him, and when the election is done, I won't be bringing it up again.
Hmm.

The issues? Coco ignored the issues and it didn't bother you. I guarantee you Coco has been a cunt to at least one person on these forums before. Does that mean that everyone who voted for Coco is a cunt?

Last edited by shattered dreams : 01-24-2012 at 06:32 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-24-2012, 06:29 PM
Turn Bayley heel
TNA Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyDong Man View Post
Tastycles, Im comfident that the "higher powers" of this board wouldn't "sell out" one of their Mods on the account of a mere complaint from a single poster. Like Sly said, he is a bit "picky" as to whom he chose to work with, so you being selected a mod pretty much sums it up.
I think I was a Mod before Sly was an admin, I can't remember, but that's beside the point. You make a good point that I had no chance of actually losing my job based on what Dagger said, but the fact that he was arrogant enough to think he would be able to influence mods in this way shows that he isn't a "nice guy" at all.

sendpm.gif